It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy videos that make you think twice...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Edward Bernays and the Art of Public Manipulation:

www.youtube.com...

The Money Masters (4 hours long but very good):

www.youtube.com...

Rich Man's Trick (a really good history of power in the USA):

www.youtube.com...

Manufactured Terrorism (start at the 6 minute mark):

www.youtube.com...

Metanoia Films (slightly left-wing but good history):

metanoia-films.org...

If you have some good ones post a link. I would like to add to this list.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Collapse with Michael Ruppert is a pretty good one about fossil fuels and US foreign policy/corporate influence

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Collapse with Michael Ruppert is a pretty good one about fossil fuels and US foreign policy/corporate influence

Is this the one:

www.youtube.com...

I don't think there will ever be a collapse. There are two technologies that will save the human race:

Molten Salt Reactor:

www.youtube.com...

Here's a better link for molten salt reactor: www.youtube.com...

and the Wendelstein 7-X:

www.youtube.com...

"Remarkable fidelity":

phys.org...

Commercial grade nuclear fusion is just around the corner. It's very close. The Chinese will have a molten salt reactor by 2020. And the Germans will have the stellarator by then. Heck, the Germans may have a commercial stellerator by the end of 2018.

edit on 9-1-2017 by dfnj2015 because: added commentary

edit on 9-1-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A favorite one of mine to creep myself out as I fall to sleep is Esoteric Agenda

Nice thread, hopefully I'll find some new late night insomnia filler.

Another favorite would be anything by Carl Munck

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Edward Bernays to start the list. Excellent. I don't have time, but I'll definitely come back to watch the rest.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century - this is by far one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. It's long, difficult to watch and incredibly bleak but the level of information in it is astounding.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes, that's the one! thanks for finding the link

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
/bookmark

Second... for viewing when off of work

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Great videos.

Marking to go through later.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here are some of mine..

The most bizarre things spotted on Mars TOP 100 HD
www.youtube.com...

Monolith on one of Mars moons Phobos
www.youtube.com...

Best UFO Photographs of all time HD
www.youtube.com...

Moon abnormalities found near Dugan crater 2016 HD
www.youtube.com...

Abnormality found on Mars - The Martian Temple 2016 HD
www.youtube.com...

Bizarre rotating island called "The EYE" in Argentina 2016
www.youtube.com...

Ghosts, Demons and Spirits Captured on Camera 2016
www.youtube.com...

Alien sounds detected in the Caribbean Sea 2016
www.youtube.com...

The most bizarre stone structures spotted on Mars TOP 10 HD
www.youtube.com...

Possible crashed UFO near coast of Western Australia HD
www.youtube.com...

The Translated Russian 'Secret Book Of Alien Races A.R.B" 2016 HD
www.youtube.com...

Underwater structure found near Island of Newfoundland
www.youtube.com...

Abandoned Alien Craft Found on Mars 2016
www.youtube.com...

Mysterious brick wall captured by NASA Curiosity rover - HD
www.youtube.com...

Ancient city ruins on Mars - buildings, bridges and pyramid 2016
www.youtube.com...

Remains of Martian Civilization 2016
www.youtube.com...

The most bizarre things spotted on our Moon TOP 100 HD
www.youtube.com...

Bizarre giant symbols near Roswell 2016
www.youtube.com...

Crashed UFO found by Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter 2016
www.youtube.com...

Pyramids found on Mars 2016
www.youtube.com...

Alien Base Discovered On Mars? 2016 - GreyFace
www.youtube.com...

10 Strongest Signs Of Aliens and Alien Life
www.youtube.com...

TOP 20 Alien / UFO Government Whistleblowers
www.youtube.com...

15 Mysterious Cases Of Time Travel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century - this is by far one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. It's long, difficult to watch and incredibly bleak but the level of information in it is astounding.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

I had a link to that one. That one was created by metanoia films. They a few others that are just as good. Their Psyop one is good.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The existence or non-existence of God and Satan is not exactly a conspiracy video. Your links are mostly off topic.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I want to believe! But when it comes to stuff I Mars I think of this:

www.youtube.com...

Maybe your evidence is real. Maybe it's not. We shall know at some point.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The time travel ones are awesome! I've never seen those before. Those are really cool.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I'm now halfway through this great video! Thank you for posting this.

Spoiler alert!

IT'S THE SUN!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Carl wunsch was pretty pissed about how he was represented in the film however.

This excerpt is from Wikipedia

Carl Wunsch, professor of Physical Oceanography at MIT, is featured in the Channel 4 version of the programme. Afterwards he said that he was "completely misrepresented" in the film and had been "totally misled" when he agreed to be interviewed.[7][31] He called the film "grossly distorted" and "as close to pure propaganda as anything since World War Two",[32] and he lodged a complaint with Ofcom. He particularly objected to how his interview material was used:

In the part of The Great Climate Change Swindle where I am describing the fact that the ocean tends to expel carbon dioxide where it is warm, and to absorb it where it is cold, my intent was to explain that warming the ocean could be dangerous—because it is such a gigantic reservoir of carbon. By its placement in the film, it appears that I am saying that since carbon dioxide exists in the ocean in such large quantities, human influence must not be very important—diametrically opposite to the point I was making—which is that global warming is both real and threatening.[7]

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: whereislogic

The existence or non-existence of God and Satan is not exactly a conspiracy video. Your links are mostly off topic.

how predictable...

Earlier I was thinking if I should point out what a conspiracy is in my comment but why bother, someone is going to claim it's off-topic anyway when it's not tickling their ears (not what someone wants to hear, they much prefer the stuff discussed in the video I linked with a message to the so-called "Truth Movement" from 0:27 to 1:07 that relates to Ephesians 4:14, demonstrating both that verse and 2 Timothy 4:3,4, all verses related to the conspiracy or program of deception that I'm referring to).

Here's your conspiracy for ye (whether someone wants to remain sticking their head in the sand regarding even the notion of considering the possibility of the existence of Satan and his demons or not; or just ignore what they've been up to when it comes to topics such as the NWO discussed at the end of the documentary at the end of my previous comment*, or favors misleading or inaccurate information about that subject or stuff that distracts away from the most crucial deceptions from Satan mentioned in the first 2 videos of my previous comment). *: actually the entire documentary addresses the subject of the NWO, the conclusion using that terminology is just at the end, just like all my videolinks are related to the same conspiracy described below:

Ephesians 4:14

So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (which just happens to mention exactly one aspect and piece of evidence regarding that part of the conspiracy in the first 2 videos of my comment):

If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

*: Or “light.”

2 Corinthians 11:12-15:

But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.

Ephesians 6:11,12:

Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts [Or “the schemes.”] of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle,* not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

*: Lit., “wrestling.”

Ephesians 6:11-18 (video with illustrative pictures)

But some people like to either stay asleep or encourage others to stay asleep to THAT conspiracy (especially the part discussed in the first 2 videos of my previous comment, they love talking over that part when talking about Mystery Babylon for example, or give a completely inaccurate misleading version of history in for example the documentary Zeitgeist, these people are neither truth seekers nor truth tellers). Nicely conditioned of course by "this system of things" and "the spirit of the world" (biblical terminologies that a person will have to research before judging if they're a real truth seeker) and a whole bunch of red herrings and distracting often misleading information about corruption and deception from what the man in my 3rd video referred to as "the so-called Truth Movement" (do read 2 Timothy 4:3,4 one day, I really recommend it).

Judge John E. Jones who ruled against "Intelligent Design" in the courtcase that some people might have heard about was appointed by Bush. On top of that he's a Lutheran (Trinitarians who won't tell the truth about evolutionary philosophies, therefore there are many Lutherans who actually teach them, sometimes in the form of "theistic evolution"). Kenneth Miller, a prominent evolutionary philosopher and cunning propagandizer and deceiver of the gullible, is as the description indicates to any diligent bible student, a well-trained Roman Catholic. You'd better wake up to who's really pulling the strings here, it's not a group of humans. (that was a general "you" and wake-up call for everyone)

And false religion (Babylon the Great) is heavily engaged with the marketing of evolutionary philosophies (starting long before Darwin), other Pagan philosophies (Trinitarianism, Binitarianism, Unitarianism, Polytheism, Pantheism, Philosophical Naturalism, Young Earth Creationism, etc.), changing how people think (how they apply logic, how they reason, how much their emotions affect their thinking, bias) for the worse and most of all, keeping people away from the information in the videos and playlist that I linked.
edit on 10-1-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join