It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fort-Lauderdale Shooter was a Sleeper Agent for the CIA and He Found Out About It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
This guy was nuts, pure and simple and he was all over the map with weird behavior and crazy tendencies. The system should have had his number, not allowed to reclaim his gun, on a no-fly list, and watched like any other person with risk factors like he had.

Agree, they should have, the fact they didn't is what raises my eyebrow.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Obama even said that we are actively training ISIS.

Hmmm...this causes me to wonder about something I'd never thought about before.

Is the USA just "training ISIS" ?

Or, are they "creating ISIS" through "mind control" techniques.

It's very puzzling why people are leaving the comforts of their homelands and traveling all across the world to join a group they never even met. That's some brainwashing going on somewhere.

So, maybe what this shooter was trying to tell everyone, screaming it out with bullets, shouting "I'm not jewish" was that he was being programmed by the CIA to believe he was an ISIS fighter, and the "I'm not jewish" rant was just a phrase they had programmed his mind with, to convince him he was not that but ISIS.

Things are becomming a bit more clear.

This was a mind control victim that didn't take the mind control completely, but ended up all messed up in the head. Programming gone wrong.

edit on 9-1-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

This guy was nuts, pure and simple and he was all over the map with weird behavior and crazy tendencies. The system should have had his number, not allowed to reclaim his gun, on a no-fly list, and watched like any other person with risk factors like he had.

so much for are best line of defense:

Wikipedia No Fly List:

Former U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee chair Dianne Feinstein said in May 2010: "The no-fly list itself is one of our best lines of defense."

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Wikipedia No Fly List:

Former U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee chair Dianne Feinstein said in May 2010: "The no-fly list itself is one of our best lines of defense."

Except, nothing happened on the flight.

The shooter could just as easily walked into the airport and started shooting.

No-fly list is no help in this case.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Wikipedia No Fly List:

Don't you see that is the anomaly right there. A earlier poster already pointed the fact out that he didn't shoot up the Airport in Alaska, and he patiently waited on the plane, got off the plane and starting shooting up the joint. Why didn't he shoot up the plane while the plane was in the air where he could have had more victims? No room to run, and no where to hide. A true ISIS operative would of done just that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
just a thought that maybe you guys could weigh in on...

the guy was up in Alaska, right? isn't there a huge HARRP/HAARP (not sure of the correct acronym) installation/array in Alaska? as ULF and VLF are designed specifically to broadcast radio waves through dense materials (for example, message transmission to submarines at depth), is it possible that these radio frequencies somehow disrupted (intentionally or unintentionally) Santiago's synapses?

i'm the daughter of "justdust" and while my views do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my mother, she is aware that i'm posting under her login. thank you in advance for your time in consideration of this mater.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
just a thought that maybe you guys could weigh in on...

the guy was up in Alaska, right? isn't there a huge HARRP/HAARP (not sure of the correct acronym) installation/array in Alaska?

There is, but it's no longer operational and has been partially dismantled.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Jihadi hatch.org is claiming he joined MySpace with an Islamic name 3 years before being deployed to Iraq

jihadwatch.org

Not sure how valid this is, but it seems pretty legit

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"A person with PTSD would also be a perfect candidate for there programs and any mention of the CIA would be just ignored as talk from a "Mentally Ill Man"."

I'm a vet.. I have PTSD. I fail to see how waking up to nightmares,barley sleeping, having social anxiety, trusting no one, and being hyper alert at all times would make a good "sleeper" agent.

Just saying

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

USATODAY

Santiago's erratic behavior escalated in November when he walked into the FBI office in Anchorage complaining that "his mind was being controlled by a U.S. intelligence agency."

HE WILLINGLY WALKED IN TO TELL THE FBI WHAT WAS GOING ON. That doesn't seem like erratic behavior to me. That's a person asking for help. The CIA has been known to experiment in programs like MK Ultra '___' Mind Control #.

Yeah. But don't assume he wasn't brainwashed to believe it was the CIA and it really wasn't really someone else, like an MK-savvy ISIL cell working overseas or even on US soil, because the MK cat is out of the bag. Seen the second season of Homeland?

Anyone with the will, the IQ, the educational background, lack of morals and the knowledge that the media and internet itself have provided us, can create a sleeper agent. Aside from well-known interrogation techniques, the only drugs you'd need are speed, sedatives and scopolomine. And of those, just the last, plus an ECT device and technicians, is all that is really necessary. All else above and beyond that is what the big players can use, but really, anyone can do trauma-based mind control. Our ability to do so is in our [meta-]genes already, in our midi-f88ing-chlorians or whateverthef***, since our Cro-magnon and Neanderthal ancestors and before. They used head-trauma based mind-control, I bet, on each other. All in the family and all in a day's work, for lower humans, even now.

All bets are off folks. Don't believe anything you see or hear 100%, if you're smart.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wikipedia No Fly List:

Don't you see that is the anomaly right there. A earlier poster already pointed the fact out that he didn't shoot up the Airport in Alaska, and he patiently waited on the plane, got off the plane and starting shooting up the joint. Why didn't he shoot up the plane while the plane was in the air where he could have had more victims? No room to run, and no where to hide. A true ISIS operative would of done just that.

And it makes me wonder if one of the victims was an intended assassination target. One victim, a 62 year old man, was a Naval Radiological Control Technician. He was going on vacation so it may have been very easy to figure out exactly where he was going to be for rogue intelligence agencies who illegally spy.

I'm speculating, but perhaps something about his career in the Navy made him a target. Perhaps not all of the victims were randomly chosen.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And it makes me wonder if one of the victims was an intended assassination target. One victim, a 62 year old man, was a Naval Radiological Control Technician. He was going on vacation so it may have been very easy to figure out exactly where he was going to be for rogue intelligence agencies who illegally spy.

You mean exactly like the Tom Cruise move "Jack Reacher"? where Cruise figures out that a bunch of random killings was actually a cover operation for a very specific target..etc..possible.

I'm speculating, but perhaps something about his career in the Navy made him a target. Perhaps not all of the victims were randomly chosen.

Very possible. Since his specialty is wireless communication interception and transmission. Maybe he's part of the Navy's intelligence gathering arm, listening into private communications, and during his duties intercepting comms, he overheard some sensitive info, reported it to his boss, and the boss had him rubbed out to protect that information from going elsewhere, like Wikileaks.

It might even be that the Navy told him to take a vacation, so they could engineer his execution without anyone suspecting. They might even have given him the money to go spend and have fun on a Caribbean cruise. Thinking he'd pleased his boss, he may have jumped at the opportunity to catch some fresh air and relax, after discovering some disturbing information.

The cloak and dagger business is dangerous for your health. The cloak might be fun, but the daggers are very real. Getting stabbed in the back is all part of the normal activity in that occupation.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Haven't seen the movie but, yep, to all of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Haven't seen the movie but, yep, to all of it.

Well, according to this news article,

Terry Andres: Granddad from Virginia among those killed in airport shooting

He was shot multiple times, WAVY-TV reported, but his wife of 40 years was not hurt.

It seems he's the only person reported to have been shot multiple times. All the other victims got one bullet. Some survived and 5 died. But, the shooter paid special attention to Terry Andres.

So, it's likely that this Navy guy was the intended target, and the rest random choices to cover it up.

Story fits.

edit on 10-1-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Interesting.

Investigating this further turns up lots of corroborating information to indicate this is the right plot.

Its funny, but there's even a news articles that has the following statement:

T erry Andres: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Terry has been noted on social media as being a very social, genuine and carrying person:

He spent time studying at ESPI University, a college which offers associates bachelors and masters degree programs.

There is actually no "ESPI University", the link takes you to ECPI University. Was this a slip? Or, deliberately planted info by the intel community to signal to others what is really going on?

Was Terry Andres really an "E-SPY" ...electronic spy...or eavesdropping spy...

He fits the profile perfectly, looking at his activities...

Andres was a volunteer on a support truck which assisted firefighters with the Oceana Volunteer Fire Department in Virginia Beach, the Miami Herald reported.

Andres played with great enthusiasm, she said.

"He loved the camaraderie with all the men out there," Gregory said through tears Saturday. "He traveled a lot for work, but whenever he was in town he would be calling to get a game set up. He had a group of guys he would play with, and they all thought the world of him. Terry was such a good man, such a good family man."

He volunteered and traveled a lot. Two key things required for intelligence operations.

It enables the agent to meet privately with others and communicate info personally, avoiding all use of electronic communications and mail which could be intercepted.

He was obviously a courier of sensitive information. He didn't trust electronics comms, since he himself was an E-SPY and knew how easily the messages could be intercepted. So, he had to travel. Hardly ever "in town", always on the move.

Always meeting with his "buddies", in golf courses, and the like. All activities that promote personal contact and private message couriering.

My bet is that Terry was a mid-level intelligence agent who discovered something he shouldn't have, and got snuffed out for it.

At 62, he wouldn't be "junior". And if he was senior enough, he wouldn't have to worry about being taken out. So, he wasn't high enough to protect himself, and that places him somewhere in the rank and file. Expendable.

Incidentally, the term "a good man" is also a code for "Freemason", it's how Freemasons refer to a member of their craft.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Noticed a lot of the same details (not the ESPI thing though).

Anyway, I went to his FB page. He was in Tokyo (for his job) six months after the Fukushima earthquake and his profession was in radiology (according to a story I read he was a Radiological Control Technician). I also noticed a coworker who sent condolences to his daughter was a health physicist, again, specializing in radiation exposure/health effects.

Just thought it might be something to keep in mind.

edit on 10-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Oh, geez...there is also THIS that Terry Andres posted on FB, on August 31, 2011:

After 36 hours and 13,000 miles, I finally arrived in Diego, unfortunately not San Diego but Diego Garcia. 3 weeks on this tropical island.

There are enough conspiracy theories about Diego Garcia to make a note of that one, too.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Reading both FB posts I mentioned -- from August & September 2011 -- together...Terry Andres went to Diego Garcia first, then traveled to Singapore, and then on to Tokyo...and that was coincidentally about six months after the Fukushima earthquake and his work deals with radiation, including measuring radiation levels in work environments for the U.S. Navy (NAVSEA):

Radiological Control Technician:

Primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
Monitors work area for radiation and contamination as required by procedures and regulations. Specialty instruments are used to monitor and control environmental radiation as well as radiological monitoring, protection, and mitigation of personnel.
Conducts surveys for free release of materials, contamination, and radioactivity to categorize waste for shipment.
Provides work coverage, writes work permits, enforces principles and control requirements, and responds to radiological emergencies as required.
Validates safe conduct of radiological work in confines of facility and surveys materials and vehicles as needed.
Serves as a mentor/advisor to facility personnel conducting radiological work.
Performs on-going Radiation Control surveillance/assessments and providing evaluations to foremen and supervisors related to the adequacy of the Worker Radiological Training and the work organization implementation of program maintenance of proficiency.

Link

Google "NAVSEA Fukushima" if you are interested in following up more on that, too.

ETA: I am just thinking he could be in-the-know about some interesting things...not just the Fukushima-stuff, but definitely that. Perhaps he was simply seen as a loose end by some intelligence agency (ONI, CIA??). He was recently retired...maybe that's how they 'retire' some of their people who are in-the-know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join