It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fort-Lauderdale Shooter was a Sleeper Agent for the CIA and He Found Out About It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
USATODAY

Santiago's erratic behavior escalated in November when he walked into the FBI office in Anchorage complaining that "his mind was being controlled by a U.S. intelligence agency."

HE WILLINGLY WALKED IN TO TELL THE FBI WHAT WAS GOING ON. That doesn't seem like erratic behavior to me. That's a person asking for help. The CIA has been known to experiment in programs like MK Ultra '___' Mind Control #. I'm willingly to take a bet that he thought he was a sleeper agent and he found out about it somehow so he tried to get help and the dumb asses gave his ucking gun back after he willingly gave it to them. He mentioned he was in Iraq, had PTSD, and Obama even said that we are actively training ISIS. A person with PTSD if he conducted a attack would just look like a crazy person however we dont know when the CIA contacted him. Before coming back from Iraq,during his time in Iraq, or after he returned home. A person with PTSD would also be a perfect candidate for there programs and any mention of the CIA would be just ignored as talk from a "Mentally Ill Man". Im willingly to bet that it was during his time in Iraq. We do know that they have field operatives operating inside Iraq and tapping him there where they can actively train him in secret and keep in contact after his duty was done.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2017 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ex-Military as well, what I have read about MK Ultra, he could well be. But then again, he fits the bill so well, people will deny 2+2 = 4.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The fact that the media is even reporting on this aspect of the story has my bull# senses tingling. They don't report on anything that goes against their narrative so I'm just going to assume that him being a "sleeper agent" is part of the agenda somehow.

He may very well have been a sleeper agent, I just don't trust the media reporting it. There's a reason they feel the need to make that known to people. Not sure what that reason is yet but we may find out with future headlines.
edit on 1/9/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So he walks into a government agency and says another government agency is controlling him.

Brilliant deduction Watson !!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So he walks into a government agency and says another government agency is controlling him.

Brilliant deduction Watson !!

Thats where I think he made his 1st mistake. You dont tell the US Alphabet Agencies that another alphabet agency is doing shady stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Makes a lot of sense. I don't believe someone just happens to suddenly fly from anchorage to ft Lauderdale, the complete total opposite of the nation to just pull a gun and kill random people. He could've did that in Alaska. No, he sat peacefully on a long flight to get off and go apesh#t. To find out authorities knew in advance his worries and who he was and was involved in.

This is one of these reoccuring instances where we have a murderous rampage that will surely, very quickly, get little coverage to be completely ignored until the next rampage.
Lots of cia assets running wild on murder rampages under Obama's administration.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
On the contrary. If he was somehow involved with the CIA, and he walked in there spouting stuff like that with erratic behavior,... he most likely would have never left. He would have been considered a major security risk. This guy was nuts, pure and simple and he was all over the map with weird behavior and crazy tendencies. The system should have had his number, not allowed to reclaim his gun, on a no-fly list, and watched like any other person with risk factors like he had.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
The fact that the media is even reporting on this aspect of the story has my bull# senses tingling. They don't report on anything that goes against their narrative so I'm just going to assume that him being a "sleeper agent" is part of the agenda somehow.

He may very well have been a sleeper agent, I just don't trust the media reporting it. There's a reason they feel the need to make that known to people. Not sure what that reason is yet but we may find out with future headlines.

100% Agreed. Another clue that he was trying to get help is the fact that he didn't die. He waited to be arrested. Then they would have to listen to his story. No matter what. I am under the impression that he is still trying to get help. He wants his story to be known. If he was a true ISIS operative he would have gone Suicide by Cop but he didn't and he is cooperating with authorities. These "terrorists" never cooperate. He is willingly to talk to them.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
Makes a lot of sense. I don't believe someone just happens to suddenly fly from anchorage to ft Lauderdale, the complete total opposite of the nation to just pull a gun and kill random people. He could've did that in Alaska. No, he sat peacefully on a long flight to get off and go apesh#t. To find out authorities knew in advance his worries and who he was and was involved in.

This is one of these reoccuring instances where we have a murderous rampage that will surely, very quickly, get little coverage to be completely ignored until the next rampage.
Lots of cia assets running wild on murder rampages under Obama's administration.

100% Agreed. I noticed that anomaly as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

exactly, the FBI probably called the CIA and said:
"'is this guy one of your sleepers? oh he is,ok we`ll follow sleeper protocol and give him back his weapon and send him on his way"

edit on 9-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Or he is a mental ill veteran that instead of killing himself, he lashed out.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

exactly, the FBI probably called the CIA and said:
"'is this guy one of your sleepers? oh he is,ok we`ll follow sleeper protocol and give him back his weapon and send him on is way"

im thinking more on the line of the CIA had the place bugged since one of there sleepers were in the area.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Or he is a mental ill veteran that instead of killing himself, he lashed out.

Would a Mentally ill man WILLINGLY walk into the FBI Field Office telling them he was hearing voices, and that the CIA was beaming ISIS propaganda images into his mind? If he was a true ISIS operative he wouldn't WILLINGLY walk into the FBI Field Offices and tell them that he might commit an attack like he did. Key word is willingly.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
On the contrary. If he was somehow involved with the CIA, and he walked in there spouting stuff like that with erratic behavior,... he most likely would have never left. He would have been considered a major security risk. This guy was nuts, pure and simple and he was all over the map with weird behavior and crazy tendencies. The system should have had his number, not allowed to reclaim his gun, on a no-fly list, and watched like any other person with risk factors like he had.

Actually from my initial gut feeling from reading the various articles I believe that since the CIA had the FBI Field Offices bugged once they made a call to the local authorities to come and arrest him I believe the CIA showed up at the doorstep instead of the local police. They showed the FBI there IDs/Clearance Levels and they took them from there hence why "they" gave his gun back. This whole story has some very alarming anomalies. And like you said he should have been places on the No Fly List immediately and since he wasn't he thats raising some alarm bells since he personally contacted the FBI.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am on board with the machinations of ABC agencies and the mucking around with the brains of soldiers and other citizens.

However, in this case, methinks everything points to the complete failure and incompetence of the U.S. Army and the FBI.

Rather than taking care of their own mentally broken soldier, who clearly came back from Iraq presenting obvious symptoms of PTSD, the Army gave Esteban Santiago the boot.

He left his gun and his newborn baby in a car and walked into an FBI office - "whacky former soldier shows up rambling about ISIS and mind control, aw shucks... give his gun to the local police and forget about him..."

From January 7, 2017 NBC News: "The FBI in Alaska said there was no reason to place him on a no-fly list. A federal prosecutor there told reporters there it appeared there was no reason under the law to deny him his gun, and federal law requires a person be "adjudicated mentally ill" for the gun to be held by police." ---- How about some sort of follow up? Did no one at that FBI office speak to anyone in the Army to connect the friggin glaring dots?

Yes, Santiago is guilty and will be put on trial, but what about the culpability of the Army and the FBI for their utter failures???
If this guy had been helped he would not have taken his gun from his checked bag, loaded it and shot up innocent travelers at an airport.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
All this makes me think that the government gets more cred then they should. If they can't keep a person like that from killing people than what good are they in the first place?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

There could a shift of power occurring behind the scenes. The FBI had traditionally covered up the CIA's dirty deeds, and this could be signal that they will no longer be cooperating.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

I think the underpinnings of our security systems are abysmal. I can tell you what you bought on Amazon, time and place and all of the other online stores you visited before you did that, and we cannot initiate an automatic search of high profile risky/wanted people at a public or retail kiosk? just the recording, pinpointing a location is all that is needed. It is coming, but should have been implemented long ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Reminiscent of Timothy McVeigh's situation.

The former military personnel seem to fit the bill when it comes to mind control. It's as if they're much more malleable.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

A person with PTSD would also be a perfect candidate for there programs and any mention of the CIA would be just ignored as talk from a "Mentally Ill Man". Im willingly to bet that it was during his time in Iraq. We do know that they have field operatives operating inside Iraq and tapping him there where they can actively train him in secret and keep in contact after his duty was done.

As I said, in Kay Griggs video she says the Army is the CIA. Term CIA is for 'we the people'.

Remember the Presidio operation. Think it doesn't happen in the vulnerable military?

It sickens me to the core what our country has become.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join