It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
DIVE AT THE POINT WITH THE COORDINATES: EXACT INTERSECTION: 68° SOUTHERN LATITUDE AND 1° EASTERN LATITUDE, AT A DEPTH OF 400 METERS.
The instructions should be followed strictly!
1. Dive. From the point of diving with half drive, a starboard slant of 10° with a bow load inclination angle of 5°. Distance 188 nm (nautical miles). The allowed depth of 500 meters. (during the driving in the corridor the pressure on the ship’s hull during maneuvers is marginally.)
2. Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerge in an angle of 23° with a portside slant position of 22°. 190 meters upwards. Distance 75,5 nm.
3. Difficult maneuver! Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerging inclination angle of 41° Drive straight forward. 110 meters upwards, distance 21,5 nm. Afterwards a starboard slant position of 8° until you emerge on the surface of the cave. Distance 81 nm.
4. Drive on the surface of the cave with a starboard slant position of 8°. Distance 286 nm.
5., 6 Difficult maneuver! Dive. With a bow load, inclination angle of 45°. Until a depth of 240 meters, distance 60 nm. Afterwards with a portside slant position of 20°,at which the diving until 310 meters until the drive in the corridor is continued. After the mark of 310 meters is the diving to be proceeded with a port load capacity. Diving angle of 7° until 360 meters. Distance 70 nm. Further starboard slant position of 31° until a depth of 380 meters.
7. Dive. Port load, emergence angle of 22°. 199 Meters upwards with a portside slant position of 26°. Distance 43 nm.
8. Emerge. Stern trim. Emergence angle of 45°, always straight forward, until you breach the surface in Agharta. Distance 70 nm.
9. Drive to Agharta. Full speed ahead. Look straight forward, until the new light is put out.
Changing of the magnetpoles. The movements of the compass needles and other meters are to be ignored.
(Further instructions are in pakage Nr. 3. Open first when you arrive in Agharta!)
>Dear old comrade,
>This message will be a surprise to you. The U Boat 209 has made it, the Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The whole crew is doing well, but they cannot come back. We are no prisoners. I am certain, that this message will reach you, it is the last contact with the U 209. We will meet again comrade. I am worried about the people that have to live on the surface, since the Fuehrer is gone.
>God bless our Germany always.
>With hearty greetings,
originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: KingDoey
Occult fiction from some french dude, later picked up by nazi occultists.
originally posted by: KingDoey
Thanks for your replies!
Yes I have seen the maps and the translated dive instructions for the U boats to get to Agartha its all fascinating stuff. Im just so intrigued to know if there is any evidence out there of what was detailed in this 'package nr 3' that is mentioned.
And also what is the concensus on this? Is their likely any substance to this or is it a mere hoax/fabrication?
What I always found strange is that at the end of Admiral Byrds encounter with the inhabitants of the inner earth they bid him 'auf wiedersehen'....
originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: PlasticWizard
Had to google it...
Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre