It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS .... Avatar Creations 2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK
I am trying to help my wife make her own personalized avater.

Last year I provided a bunch of pictures and somebody was awesome enough to help me create my avatar using those.....i am hoping to to the same for my wife here.............ill post the pictures she has in mind.....

ETA: This is ATS member: GoShredAK on my wife's file, just cause I am trying to get her custom avatar made for her.........here's the pics we would like to use;

Is there anyone around that can help is turn those pictures into the correct format so my wife can have a new avatar? Am I in the wrong place ? Or just being impatient? I am hoping we can string the photos I posted above in the same manner as my avatar.......basically In the order the were posted.....please let me know if there are any issues

Here

Is

A

Full

Look

At

My

Avatar/background for reference......thanks in advance!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok, we really need your help you guys.........no rush, this would be greatly appreciated if someone finds the time
thanks in advance!

Testing...

?
edit on 25-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I need help too
my bad......i screwed something up. Will someone please help me add this series of pictures to my background.

Format them to the appropriate size so I can go back and add it........

edit on 25-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Are you wanting something like this?

I know it's not very creative but...

P.S. I hope you are not offended by me saying that your wife is quite lovely!

edit on 25-1-2017 by TNMockingbird because: beauty

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Yeah that seems just about about perfect, I'll have to check with her in the morning to make sure those pictures will work for her.
I appreciate the help, and nope, not offended, she will be flattered

I sure do appreciate it. I count my lucky stars every single day for guiding me to her. Not only is she very pretty, she is a strong, talented, and amazing person as well. She and I have been through quite the journey leading up to these days.
I am happy because she finally seems enthusiastic about becoming an active member here. She's definitely got what it takes, I have been telling her she's wasting her time and potential spending so much time on face book. I think she had a breakthrough tonight, so we should be seeing more and more of her contributions to ATS as time progresses.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK (on hoping to had this in if we have room
P.S I would appreciate some help also when you get the time. I'm not picky, of I could just get those pics stringed together.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I love what you did.. The pic below is my favorite..the way you sized it makes it look like their shadows are a heart (sort of)..is a beautiful picture..and you did a good job with the avatar

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Quite lovely is an understatement. Looks like that AND enjoys firing off a few rounds AND seems to enjoy some outdoor life?!? She's like a unicorn.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

what you find on ATS vs FB: intelligent conversation from the 'cream of the crop".

We do not moderate based on whether someone is offended by a post, but rather by the basic, simple rules laid out in our T&C along with a healthy dose of being just decent human beings. I think that creates an environment where people aren't just able to opine, but are actually empowered to opine and then recieve valuable opinions and feedback in return.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Quite lovely is an understatement. Looks like that AND enjoys firing off a few rounds AND seems to enjoy some outdoor life?!? She's like a unicorn.

Haha! You're right, of course.

I didn't want to seem 'creepier' than normal.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just showed mama shred the pics u put together, she likes it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thanks for helping ! I appreciate the sweet compliment as well !

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I need help too
my bad......i screwed something up. Will someone please help me add this series of pictures to my background.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I need help too

]

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I love that u see the heart to! This was a special moment with my son and I 😊 I hadn't seen him for over 3 months, being able to finally hold him and be in a beautiful, serene place .... Lucky to catch a pic of it .

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK

Thanks for helping ! I appreciate the sweet compliment as well !

You're more than welcome and my compliment was sincere.

Here's the deal though, I'm not one of the 'crew' here so you will want to get one of the professionals to help you with your avatar. Don't settle.

Your hubby seemed anxious this morning and I was bored killing time before a meeting so you got stuck with me.

The Avatar Folks may have been sleeping yet. Either way, glad you decided to make your membership more active!
See ya around.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I dunno what you're talking about. You pitched in, so now you're on staff. Thats the way it works in a volunteer army.

So, do we need to do Mr. Shred still?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Where do you live?

Its so, nature

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

it has been so madly hectic here (still is but i need a few breaks) and i have not had the chance to thank you for your support. my computer is still not fixed and will not be for an other two weeks, i have been told. yeah, not too good news.

i will have to help myself in another way to be up and running again........... too much good fun happening here i try to participate in. and the contest is going ahead without me so far.

hopefully my efforts will work, i'm using a small laptop here and things don't look as fancy which diminishes my enthusiasm.

oh

and ps: i marveled at your avatar you used for a little while, the gray-tone one with the pearls and the daisies. beautiful photography you used there, i thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Testing wifeys new avatar/background

U guys rock

To the fullest

ETA:::: Fail installed wrong, be back shortly

Blah

Blah

Blah

Blee

Blee

blee

edit on 25-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join