It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS .... Avatar Creations 2017

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389
Nice! We have been in town all day running errands. I am sitting in a parking lot of a restaurant I am applying to for a job. I caught their wifi and just saw this.

You rock! Thank you so much!

I can't wait to get home and hop on ATS.

The avs look so freaking cool.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Look at the OP of this thread....you can get the easy peasy low down on how to make it where the image shows unobstructed. It'll take only a moment to figure out, and will look much better.

Hope the job hunt works out.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Can I do that with a smart phone?
Thanks for wishing me luck. It is absolutely critical I get a job, like yesterday. I spent all day applying everywhere I could. I need an interim job to keep us afloat while I pursue am actual career. Either oilfield, law enforcement (my dad is the director of every prison in Alaska) or cannabis industry.
We seem happy as can be with some sort of perfect life but that is so far from the truth it's crazy.

Were broke as hell and I feel like a terrible provider. It eats at my soul every second of everyday. Fortunately I am making positive moves, and have never been as motivated to be the best father and husband possible, and have been taking the right steps to get there.....

Sorry for the info overload, just gettin stuff off my chest I guess.

edit on 27-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just testing to see my avatar !

💚

💚

💚

💚

💚

💚

💚

💚

💚
edit on 27-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK
So sick

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK
a reply to: MamaShredAK
So sick

I need to clarify. I was the one who posted that.

In our home we have my Microsoft smart phone, and mamashreds LG tablet.

Now that she has finally joined this wonderfully insane community she needed help figuring everything out.

So I have been logging into her account on my phone to upload pictures and change various settings.

I never knew just how bad my short term memory is until now because it hadn't even been ten minutes when I grabbed my phone and posted thinking I was on my account.

I have done that like ten times
But now that mamashred realized how awesome ATS is and is becoming an active member I shouldn't have to log into her account ever again.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Man, i've had those hard days. In my younger days i'd wake up broke, and go out and hustle some lawns to mow. Sucks doing that when your 25....but giving my family a small bbq that evening is what made weekends worth living. I did that kind of stuff into my early 30's, when I entered a professional career and my wife graduated nursing school.

To put the clear image in front of your background...i can do that on my android phone. You just put the clear gif URL into the avatar slot in your account settings.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Thank you so much beautiful lady! I appreciate you making these for us . you are very talented! Hope your having an amazing evening .

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought I did it right, I even had my wife log in on her device and try because she actually figured it out.
I ended up with a black square no matter what instead of the transparent avatar. I will have to fix it tonight, wifey and I are off to chop up a bunch of trees and haul them to my moms house so they don't run out of firewood. She's paying is $100 though
. wish us luck!

edit on 28-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The pretty girls always get helped first, I think they call that a something pass.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Blue_Jay33

Aww..

If you don't mind a novice doing it, I'll try...but you might want to get some one who is a bit better at making them to try for you too ..

Ok..hopefully that works..if not, I can try again or someone else maybe can make it better...

Thanks,
blend

edit on 29-1-2017 by blend57 because: added avatar

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey guys, can someone take my current avy/background and clean it up? Outline the owl against the background in a seamless image?

Just wondering. No big.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Here ya go, my friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thanks but I actually wanted the text behind the owl to still be there! Like a 'paper doll' superimposed on the wallpaper.

edit on 1/29/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Great

And Thanks

Testing
edit on 29-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Here you go...i tink its more what you asked for:

If anyone else wants to play around, i trimmed her owl out using the pen tool:

A tad sloppy....i didn't go back and fine tune the anchor points.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Close! It's great --- I just want the owl to be superimposed on the text at the top, and then have the text repeat without the owl....so the owl doesn't show up except at the top, but the pattern behind the owl repeats.......

but you know what?

nm....it looks good the way it is. Can we make a sort of 'watermark' thing for the ATS logo that overlays all of it?

edit on 1/29/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

sure

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Nice work as usual.

P

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link