It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senate Hearing on Russian Hacking - Top US Intelligence Officials Testify LIVE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Martin75

You are such a perfect example of my previous point its almost a waste of time to point it out, but I'll copy-paste it for you again to make it easy for your simple mind to grasp.

-----------------
our turd-blossom of a president babby bush decided to trick all you simpletons into believe it was Saddam Hussein that caused 9-11?
------------------

I guess that sounds like me lapping up all my governments propaganda huh?

And that has what to do with Russia? Bush went after the wrong people so we might as well too? I don't trust any of our government.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well sure, these boards don't comprise any appreciable portion of the conservative base. But there is clear polling proving that national understanding of 9-11 was very muddled by the aforementioned Iraqi retributive war.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No only that, it seems hilarious that the once loving peace Democrats and the always on the war path Republicans are joining forces in order to benefit themselves.

But I guess they forgot that regime change has not yield the desirable result, I guess now they want an exodus of Russians into the EU after the one from the middle east, I wonder how much money I will make betting of how many will flood the EU and how many Trump will allow in the US

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

a reply to: neo96

You mean cause our turd-blossom of a president babby bush decided to trick all you simpletons into believe it was Saddam Hussein that caused 9-11? # only the high school drop-outs (of which there are apparently many) actually bought that pile.

What?

Nobody seriously believes Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11.

Certainly not on these boards.

People actually need to read the Iraq War Resolution.

There was no single reason.

That is just 'Russia did it' revisionist history.
en.wikipedia.org...

link   

Really? You sure sound like you trust Trump when he says he knows way more than professional intelligence officers who have spent their lives honing their craft. Granted, Trump says he also knows more about computers and hacking (even though he eschews any technology more complex than a cell phone and twitter) so he must obviously be the only person in the world you can trust since he knows everything better than everyone, and all he knows/speaks is truth.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Would you like to buy a Rolex?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Why believe any propaganda, Russian or U.S. This is all about throwing money at the intellegence agencies to keep us safe from the, dunh dunh DUNH, "Red Menace". The MIC is afraid peace will break out in the world and there won't be any money for new toys.

It's all security theater, bringing back the Cold War of the 50's, with bigger budgets to fight the, dunh dunh DUNH, "Red Menace".

The old RINOs and many others in Congress want another war.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am peace loving, but at the same time I don't believe its right for us to acquiesce to Russia annexing all the recently liberated neighbor countries. How much more of the world will become the Russian empire before you feel the need to act?

link   

I guess that sounds like me lapping up all my governments propaganda huh?

Nope.

Just conveniently Ignoring the previous eight years that led up to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is more than just the administration, this about the money behind the administration that are crapping their pants because they got the president they didn't want, money will be in short spurs for their coffers, the military industrial complex is in the hot seat.

We are witnessing the results of how money change hands during elections to pay for benefits.

A war was promised, so the pay off is expected and that promise better be fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Really? You sure sound like you trust Trump when he says he knows way more than professional intelligence officers who have spent their lives honing their craft. Granted, Trump says he also knows more about computers and hacking (even though he eschews any technology more complex than a cell phone and twitter) so he must obviously be the only person in the world you can trust since he knows everything better than everyone, and all he knows/speaks is truth.

Trump knows what he knows because he has access to the intelligence services.

Probably the same whitehats that leaked the emails.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So like a note from God right?

And nothing short of that.

Got it.

link   

Considering how the job of a US Intelligence officer is to produce propaganda and create threats where they did not exist previously (like our good friends the Islamic State) Trump would be well instructed to ignore them and their advice, at least until the old guard establishment warhawks are purged and they go back to doing what is in the interests of the American people, and not those of the armaments corporations.

link   

And you believe that, just take a step back, look who is behind this war path, trust me, it has nothing to do with Russia becoming and empire.

link   

a reply to: marg6043

I am peace loving, but at the same time I don't believe its right for us to acquiesce to Russia annexing all the recently liberated neighbor countries. How much more of the world will become the Russian empire before you feel the need to act?

Would you prefer they co-opt coups, foment insurrection, and install puppet governments instead?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The report won't be released until next week. Thanks for showing your hand Martin.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

AGAIN for the people with a reading comprehension problem. They are using speculation and that is all. Read the report from Homeland Security and make up your own mind.

"The DHS statement is a restatement of already known public information, a series of technical indicators that are intended for use by cybersecurity professionals in finding and remediating APT28 malware on private sector networks, and some generic advice for companies as to how to improve their network security," said Matt Tait, founder of the U.K.-based security consultancy Capital Alpha Security.
Article with link to the report
edit on 1/5/2017 by Martin75 because: fixed quote

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What country has Russia annexed? i googled a map of Europe and they're all still there.

This is paranoia at it's finest.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

They are addressing them too. And Iran.

You're not watching are you?
edit on 152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I fail to see why a note from God is needed, when third-party verified documents from the "Intelligence" agencies would prove more than sufficient
edit on -060012pm1kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join