It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a load of Bull!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

Istanbul nightclub ISIS attack: Live updates as ISIS claims responsibility for gun attack that left 39 dead

A desperate manhunt has been launched to find a terrorist who reportedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting dead 39 people in an Instanbul nightclub packed with New Year's Eve partygoers.

Islamic State have claimed responsibility for the attack that saw a further 69 people injured as the killer stormed the Reina nightclub in Istanbul armed with an AK-47 and began blasting people at will.

Turkish police have released the first picture of the prime suspect in the Istanbul nightclub attack, as the gunman remains on the run.

As many as 16 of those that died in the attack are thought to be foreign nationals but none are believed to be British.

firstly 39 3 + 9 = 12 = 21

then 69

so you have 69 21

club name = Reina = 69 + 12

Illuminati all over if you ask me^^^^

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
www.mirror.co.uk...

Istanbul nightclub ISIS attack: Live updates as ISIS claims responsibility for gun attack that left 39 dead

A desperate manhunt has been launched to find a terrorist who reportedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting dead 39 people in an Instanbul nightclub packed with New Year's Eve partygoers.

Islamic State have claimed responsibility for the attack that saw a further 69 people injured as the killer stormed the Reina nightclub in Istanbul armed with an AK-47 and began blasting people at will.

Turkish police have released the first picture of the prime suspect in the Istanbul nightclub attack, as the gunman remains on the run.

As many as 16 of those that died in the attack are thought to be foreign nationals but none are believed to be British.

then 69

so you have 69 21

perhaps..

- i stay with the 'queen' and 'cradle' [reina/besiktas] = the revelation woman
and now it appears canaan organized a man(child) hunt

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

What a load of bull.....
I'll say.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Or it could be a despicable act of terror?

Istanbul had 17,000 police on duty NYE, the clearly expected something to happen. It did happen.

No illuminaughty needed.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So, all this only works if you reverse numbers and make them mean what you want them to mean. You can't just pull numbers and meaning out of thin air.
Yes, I know it's Numerology.
Like I said, pulling numbers and meaning out of thin air.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I guess they figured the nefarious lone gunman shouting Allahu Akbar and mowing people down before disappearing into the night theme has been a winner so far...why change it up now, you know? No one has really questioned that cockamamie bull# so far, so might as well. Stick with what works.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I know... Numerology really is a tank of effluent as far as logical thought goes.

Good shout...

Wait... is that not what you meant?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

then 69

so you have 69 21

Firstly, no, just NO|

There are too many of you starting threads like this, spurting out current affairs with a bunch of numbers at the end with no explanation of your workings or any actual explanation of that you think is going on. STOP IT!!!

Then, see my first point and repeat until you understand.

The title is a very succinct description of the contents of the OP in this instance at least....
edit on 2/1/17 by djz3ro because: I am writing this on my phone, on my way to get cat food so I made mistakes...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What a load of Bull!

Yep.

Illuminati all over if you ask me

Some numbers equal Illuminati , how so ?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There are other number codes as well. But who gives a toss about the evil illuminati terrorists anyway because every single one of them will be judged with blood on their hands and condemned to hell.

The final destination is all that matters now.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

then 69

so you have 69 21

Ummmm what? Please read over that again and explain, because just adding an equal sign in there doesnt make it make sense. I don't know why I'm even bothering, it's numerology, the only way this is gonna make any sense if if I reject all critical thinking, and give into confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Or it could just be a reaction to the Islamic State losing one of their main backers as Turkey strengthens it's relations with Russia.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well actually, there is/was some controversy eariler today as to who it was who carried out the shooting.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Link returns 404.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Number of ak47s , divided by the number of bullets fired, times the number of people killed, minus the number of rounds missed and people only wounded ...

equals Islam. The only solution to any mass murder is Islam.

Just think Islam, Islam, Islam.

Now go get that oil.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
how about 1 bomb on Mecca... 1 bomb = 1 city =2,,,, 2+1=3 with the 1 =13 holy # it works...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
here is the correct link :

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Didn't realize the illuminati had the power to decide when a bullet wound can kill to get the exact numbers right.

Good to know.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Now go get that oil.

You want me to paint?

Sorry, i don't do numbers, only landscapes

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

originally posted by: intrptr

Now go get that oil.