It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any seers, mediums, psychics, clairvoyants, readers etc. that can help me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Keep us posted, okay?

Wishing you good health,

Mike

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFaceOfTheEarth

So any progress? Is he/she a natural redhead?

She's not a redhead at all.

Maybe I should hold out for the pelirojo?

edit on 8-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You know I was kidding right?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I read Ogam which can be used as a form of Divination. I might be able to help. It depends.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
After seeing your opening post and before I looked at any of the replies in this thread, the first thing that popped into my mind was the word "PINK"...weird, I know...but it is what it is.
....be it the color meaning = "The pink color stands for unconditional love and understanding, and is associated with giving and receiving care... OR
"In color psychology, pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color inspiring warm and comforting feelings, a sense that everything will be okay"....
OR..maybe meeting someone who is wearing this color...but something associated with "PINK" starts the beginning phase of a change for you...try to watch out for this, as I feel it will come as a sudden appearance from an unlikely direction.
GOOD LUCK

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ok I did not see you wanted a cold reading (I've not read the rest of the posts, so as to skew what I read).

First a disclaimer. Ogam requires more than "tell me something" to be very useful, and non vague. But here goes.

How I went about this.

I used Erryn Rowan Laurie's Cauldron and Tree layout.

The first three fid (letters) deal with the three cauldrons of Posey, which are somewhat akin (but not) to the Indic idea of Chakra.

The Caludron of Warming (that which represents the physical in us)
The Cauldron of Motion (emotions)
The caludron of Wisdom. Our emotional/Spiritual aspects.

The 4th fid is the World Tree, the strands of the web of dan (fate) which links it all together.
Finally the 5th fid is the likely outcome.

Lets go:

The Cauldron of Warning was Coll. In this role it speaks to trusting your senses (the 5 or so senses evolution has given you). This means trust your observations.

Th Cauldron of Motion. nGeadal. This indicates there is an imbalance in emotions.

The Caludron of Wisdom. Fern, indicates you need to learn (or if you know how, start doing) work on containing and or subliming your emotions, to work with them. Before something (I guess what you are talking about?) happens/occurs.

The World Tree. Ruis. This fid is an indication of passion. All this is linked by passion (not necessarily the erotic kind).

OutcomeL Luis. Imbas, inspiration, the fire in the head.

Yeah its vague, you gave me sod all to work with, so that is what you get

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Hmm I'm interested in this method of divination as I've never seen or heard of this.

Basically, my instincts are telling me my job/ livelihood/ income is in danger.

This is what has had me worried.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Ogam is similar too (but not the same as) Runes.

There is scant (one or two lines in the mythic cycle) that it was used in a divinatory manner, however academics (McMannus is a prime example) and my fellow Pagans (Laurie, Ellison etc) have worked on it. Thus each Fid (letter) in the Ogam alphabet (which is either 20 letters or 25 (the latter 5 letters were added to write in Latin or Greek by the early Christian Monks) has about 104 correspondences. It means that its a pain in the read to do a cold reading.

Do you want me to do less of a cold reading, based on the new information you gave me?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok. I will give it a try.

I see a sunset. I can't see what you look like, for some reason I am picturing Sam Shepard. You also have some blood over one of your eyes. Your disposition is weary, but content. I think I also see a smirk on your face.

Well that is all I got.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

That amazingly and utterly generic and nonsensical tarot reading was remarkable?
That whole "critical thinking" thing is for the birds, huh?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Odd, since I just read something which stated that there are exactly zero recorded instances in US history of a psychic actually and legitimately helping to solve a police investigation.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Claiming that tarot reading is a form of psychology or psychiatry is sincerely one of the single most ridiculous things I have ever read. You lose any and all credibility when making such claims.
Well, you had already lost it by claiming that tarot card reading is legitimate. But claiming that it's a form of psychology.... that's just ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You in October: I will no longer communicate with people and am withdrawing from the world (also, please pay attention to me).
You in January: Hey everybody, talk to me and tell me about my future, and also I'm going to PM a bunch of you (also also, please pay attention to me).

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Nice job finding an exhausted thread to swing by and insult all of us on! I feel flattered.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Nice job finding an exhausted thread to swing by and insult all of us on! I feel flattered.

You don't seem to have any qualms about insulting others on here.
"Wipe the tears from your blood-stained eyes and get a real job."

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

You don't seem to have any qualms about insulting others on here.
"Wipe the tears from your blood-stained eyes and get a real job."

Consider it vocational counseling.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join