It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any seers, mediums, psychics, clairvoyants, readers etc. that can help me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku
That post was a small reading for another commenter. I don't know if you noticed.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fictitious
a reply to: Rikku
That post was a small reading for another commenter. I don't know if you noticed.

Rikku thinks he's funny.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
😉 All the best to you

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

Thank you miss. What is this flip flop mean?

.Oh I am in Germany!
edit on 1-1-2017 by T0rMenT0R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You need to leave her alone and not worry about the car an find a better job.

Or ask me here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1 1 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It is just gas, it will pass as a burp or fart, depending on the way the wind blows or whether or not it is cold or hot.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Checked my magic 8 ball, it said maybe....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Not sure where else to put this.

I think there is a super big life-changing thing about to happen to me.

Can anybody see what's about to happen to me? If so, we'll go from there.

your asking some 'marksman' riding on a train, going 50mph to shoot a honey bee in that strawberry patch about 50 yards out in the pasture that's going by kinda fast

life changing thing,,, is a unwanted Prompt

I myself am taking (TM) EPCLUSA for hep C,
-> on 6th week of 12 week program...
liver is still healthy & that's why I was chosen for the 12 weeks of 1 pill-a-day treatment

hope you the Best... if your getting a transplant or implant or similar operation
I'm not psychic spy to intrude into personal lives, even if invited
edit on nd31148333880002332017 by St Udio because: add last sentence

one strong vibe I'm getting.... are you getting a new citizenship, like being Naturalized in the USA after 7 years and an Oath & Test
edit on nd31148333964902472017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Are there any seers, mediums, psychics, clairvoyants, readers etc. that can help me?

May I suggest that you read, or watch the movie; "Slaughterhouse 5; A Children's Crusade' by Kurt Vonnegut
Our hero knows everything that will happen in his life because he has become 'unstuck in time'.
He knows when ans where he will be assassinated.
And cannot alter any single moment.
Have you the intestinal fortitude to Know what most have been mercifully spared?
Would you want to know that you will be killed next year? Next week?
Can you live Knowing this?
Be careful for what you wish; ignorance is, most truly, Bliss!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I am a logician.

I predict, using my particular skills, that no amount of shamanry, witchdoctoring, summoning, necromancy or scrying will aid you here. Look, listen, learn. Be mindful of the moment in which you are living, expand your awareness to its limits and keep your mind open to the data your senses provide you. Whatever readiness you can possibly attain, will be better served by this method than any other at your disposal.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I read a book on remote viewing and had a bit of success.

Send me some coordinates and I'll take a look.

They don't have to be real cords, just a set of 5 letters and numbers. llike this....49vjr 7l46z

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It is neither witchdoctoring, shamanery, summoning nor necromancy. Our subconscious notes things we "miss" in everyday life. Pulling cards is used to bring your attention to clues from your subconscious which is why archetypal symbols are used, as our subconscious communicates in symbols.

Besides it's just a "tool" not a panacea nor are the probabilities written in stone.

Ethically no one ever needs a reading more than every three months at most and usually not that often. Possibilities and unrecognized issues need time to play out depending on YOUR choices and decisions and actions. All Cards can do is give you another avenue to listen to your own subconscious.

This falls solidly under psychological/psychiatry and not logic as the human mind can't be reduced to such.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Boil the water before drinking it.

Wise and funny comment if you are describing what I think you are describing.

edit on 2-1-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi NB,

I'm coming into this a bit late, but hope that won't matter.

Okay, so I read your OP and decided to have a go before reading any more posts so I wouldn't get front-loaded. What came to mind right away was: "You're moving." A few moments later, the follow-up was: "You're wondering if you should go. But the fact you're even wondering and asking about it means you should. You're really just looking for reassurance."

And then I read the thread and found that a few others had also mentioned moving.

Trouble is, I don't know if "moving" means physically pulling up stakes to go live somewhere else (though I'm guessing that's more likely), or if it's a "change in life direction" kind of deal. True, the latter could also link to the former, but that's often the case and not too helpful.

Anyway, that's all I have right now.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Long time no see, Mike!

Yes, moving both physically and possibly spiritually do have something to do with this. Honestly, I'm afraid if I have to make this move.

I just keep telling myself "Que sera, sera!"

Hope I have what it takes to do this.

edit on 2-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The penny just dropped. I knew I knew you on ATS, but couldn't recall why. Then I remembered: that "Lost and Found" story I wrote over 4 years ago that I based on your own, true-life story.

I guess a lot has gone in the years since, for both of us. As it happens, my wife and I will be moving in a few months, but we're looking forward to it. In your case, I get the feeling that it's not the move itself you fear so much, it's change. I know that sounds a bit New-Agey, but whatever.

Ummm... How's your health?

Don't forget you can message me any time. Okay?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Not sure where else to put this.

I think there is a super big life-changing thing about to happen to me. I apologize for the minimal OP but I don't want to lead any replies.

I need genuine insight.

Maybe it's nothing at all.

Can anybody see what's about to happen to me? If so, we'll go from there.

You would probably get a better response if you has a specific question such as : "I have a court case coming up - will I win?). I think that this is where a bit of fortune telling can be useful.

In your OP, you are saying that something big is likely to happen but you are not sure how it will affect you. I have to say that we all have this kind of feeling at various times in our lives. It only confirms that our will power and ability to inter-act with the environment is still potent.

Generally, when we sense something big about to happen, we open the gates and let the chain of events take place , Then , after the dust settles , we activate our mental chisel and start refining the outcome. It is at that point that specific decisions and choices have to be made. Therefore , at that point, some guidance might be beneficial.

So , you might as well tell us the nature of the big change. Then the choices and options can be focused on so that you make the right choices. It is always the choices that change your life; never the circumstances.

edit on 2-1-2017 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

Oh wow,

Okay, it's a chick. A redhead.

You have all of this potential in the social marketplace. But you are crossed by strife.

She is the key to you breaking thru, and when you do? You meld in to some super-couple.

So you were the Ace of Disks, crossed by the 5 of Wands, then the Princess of Wands to the rescue, and you become the Prince of Wands.

A rudimentary interpretation; but there ya go.

Happy New Year.

Dan

P.S. lots of Fire; hang in there!

Holy crap!

I met someone today. And made a date.

I...never meet anyone. I never make dates.

This was probably the most unlikely thing to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

ROFL! Congrats!

At least the turn-around on this thread is quicker than the in the Predictions Forum.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So any progress? Is he/she a natural redhead?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join