It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we are on the edge of a war alright.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Trump is a money man, through and through. One of the biggest moneyspinners is war....... don't think he won't jump on that bandwagon..... the bigger the war, the more money there is to make.

Trump and Putin could make a lot of money from .... let's call it a "friendly, organised" war...... anybody think of that.

Juz sayin!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Make as much monies as they wish but if it goes nuclear there wont be any place left around to spend it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Make as much monies as they wish but if it goes nuclear there wont be any place left around to spend it.

That's why nobody but some religious fanatics or somebody with nothing to lose is the biggest nuclear threat. "There's no money in it," is the best reason why the major superpowers avoid nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Exactly so why all the posturing, squabbling, and saber rattling by our superpowers is beyond me. The Coldwar is over, USSR lost, or at least it used to be over. No sense in opening old wounds both financially and historically.

As to religious fanatics well lets face it, if any group should be retarded from access to such weaponry, its those sorts.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Exactly so why all the posturing, squabbling, and saber rattling by our superpowers is beyond me. The Coldwar is over, USSR lost, or at least it used to be over. No sense in opening old wounds both financially and historically.

I guess people still like the idea of "countries" rather than "corporations," and stupid people still tend to respond to calls for patriotism, which is the dumbest thing to fight and die for after religion.

Also, the military-industrial complex still needs people to think that there are enemies out there in order to justify squandering multiple billions in tax money on complex equipment rendered useless once cheap drones and missiles became available.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I guess people still like the idea of "countries" rather than "corporations," and stupid people still tend to respond to calls for patriotism, which is the dumbest thing to fight and die for after religion.

Also, the military-industrial complex still needs people to think that there are enemies out there in order to justify squandering multiple billions in tax money on complex equipment rendered useless once cheap drones and missiles became available.

Dying for anything is dumb. It's just your genes brainwashing you to kill yourself off to help them survive in other bodies. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: JoeP2247
Every infantry unit they could possibly put in the field WIll be destroyed on sight by our air force -

We can't even finish off the Taliban, and now you want to take on Russia? Seriously?

Note: US can't even finish off the Nazi's or British Empire. US used to be more neutral until an alliance against Soviet Union had to happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have only one thing to add to this discussion:

If Crimea is Russian, can we please get Mexico to take southern California?

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join