It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we are on the edge of a war alright.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

When you read it you will get it - the basic thrust is - if you have to do a war do it as quickly as possible and get it done as quickly as possible - be able to recognize when you have to do war as you can- and then go and don't look back.

DO NOT pay Amazon 20 bucks for this - I am so mad at them. I know it sold well in Europe (for some reason, maybe because my mom said fair things about the German POWs - that they were forced to go - blah blah blah).

I cannot express to you enough my anger for their chicken s hit little "price adjustment" on this - over MY EXPRESS COMMUNIQUE.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeP2247

Thy are our absolute enemy - and that fact must be faced - we can only ignore this to our peril.

Sounds like you are all ready to fight this war. Have at it, but count me out.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They are and I think we need to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Tell you what though - I am really pissed at a certain company right now and I think I should just hold my tongue.
I am not mad at any of you - and anything I say may come out badly to undeserving people.

I hope you all have a good night.

And Happy New Years day.

Joe

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Well alright then but it doesn't explain your strangely low opinion of the Russian Armed Forces, or how you think you could wage a nuclear war against them with zero losses of any kind, or how you could beat them in a conventional war in only 14 days.

Or why you even need to go to war with them in the first place.

No "war college" that you have allegedly attended would have taught you this.
edit on -060012am1kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
HOW can ANYONE compare us to EUROPEAN history?
WE ALL are armed so that changes the game .e'll hit China eventually,probably enlist Russia as a new ally.
MAYBE Russian forces will occupy but WE won't.
edit on 2-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well Trump's flock of sheep trumpeters will believe whatever Fox news says in the end.

We have tens of millions of new Putin lovers, lots of jokes about Russia trying to minimize something that
should concern anyone who calls themselves a patriot. But as we know, rightwingers are whatever their party tells
them to be, we can investigate emails 10 times, but taking Russia seriously, NO WAY!

I mean really stupid people, technically stupid, not rhetorically lol

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
Well Trump's flock of sheep trumpeters will believe whatever Fox news says in the end.

We have tens of millions of new Putin lovers, lots of jokes about Russia trying to minimize something that
should concern anyone who calls themselves a patriot. But as we know, rightwingers are whatever their party tells
them to be, we can investigate emails 10 times, but taking Russia seriously, NO WAY!

I mean really stupid people, technically stupid, not rhetorically lol

I know right, we should throw all logic out the door, step up and fight ! We should just turn off our brains and get into battle mode bump chests say a few hooah's....Why would you need to think critically let alone for yourself when someone else can do it for you....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If you work in the Mainstream Media, you're hoping for WAR. They're getting tired of reporting on celebrity problems, shootings, Trump tweets, etc..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
a reply to: crazyewok

You are right they have that reputation, but as for killing Nazis - that was my dad and all his friends from the fighter group.

Mu uncles and grand uncles have other things to say too.

Now I plug my book.

History says otherwise.

9/10 Nazis died on the Russian front.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

Well Russia certainly should be taken seriously, as should all the world's great powers.

But they shouldn't be accused of stuff they haven't done, and even if they did it then it is hardly justification for war like the OP is suggesting.

I honestly fail to see why anybody would want to start an ruinous war over this issue. Didn't Obama already kick out some diplomats? That seems like a reasonable enough response to the accusations (if they were proven, which they aren't).
edit on -060003am1kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
WW3 could start at any time. China have set themselves up beautifully. It is like a game of chess. Russia just waiting to see how Trump goes from Jan 20th.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

If the above is true - how do you think this is likely to end??

Thatś the point! Fakenews CNNABC whatever streams and lot of commotion about nothing...

btw...

IF RUSSIA really wants to harm Amerika (which they dont ) then they would retract all the scientists that are working in high job positions in Amerika.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
The way I see it Russia is not the aggressor, but the West is beating the war drums, and creating situations that may bring countries into war.

As is the case in all times and all wars, I have no clue what is going on.

----

I just saw this the other day ..

Oops bad link before:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yup we would have been screwed without the Russians.
They were the best allies we had.

edit on 2-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It's apparent from reading this thread many are falling easily for the US propaganda.

How anyone trusts what they say (the US Gov't), knowing what you know about them is beyond me?

Also everyone is comparing Stalin era Russia with their gov't of today. It is not a fair comparison, but who knows their true nature.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
Totally. The whole reason that Russia helped the Trump campaign (yes Kiddies, they really, really did it) is as blatantly obvious as anything could be. Putin and Trump's buddy Tillerson are besties. Russia desperately wants the sanctions lifted and to be able to go about their business unimpeded by the West. Putin knows the Evil Queen would have been a big-ass thorn in his side but Trump's people promised reconciliation replete with butterflies and zebra's, skittles and rainbows. Now that Trump is in Russia will get everything it wants. Long live the Russian Mafia!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
a reply to: WeRpeons

it is a wolf out there. And that really needs to be put down.

The wolves are in your head mate. Among professionals, this condition is known as severe paranoia. You should really do something about it, as it can lead to no good.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The west is hell bent on a conflict with Russia. Look at all the western fake news about russia.

Listen to putin speak. He makes alot of sense and any western leader would lose in a debate with him regarding the bs the west is speading.

Look at the problems in the world at the moment. Its all to do with the west. The illegal wars in the middle east has given birth to the terrorism we see today.

Onstead of pointing the finger at russia, take a look ehst we have done, and what we have created.

The west is the real threat here.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't see a reason Russia and the United States should be enemies. I love the Russian people and respect Putin for putting his country and people first.

Unlike some of you I am not going to fall for the U.S. Government's propaganda against Russia.

War should be avoided...especially nuclear war.

Hates U.S. government, supports criminal Kremlin regime. Lol. Can you be more of a hypocrite or are you that ignorant?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't see a reason Russia and the United States should be enemies. I love the Russian people and respect Putin for putting his country and people first.

Unlike some of you I am not going to fall for the U.S. Government's propaganda against Russia.

War should be avoided...especially nuclear war.

Hates U.S. government, supports criminal Kremlin regime. Lol. Can you be more of a hypocrite or are you that ignorant?

How is he being a hypocrite? Hypocrite is ignoring your own governments atrocities, while calling another country a criminal regime

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join