It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent 24hr Royal Media Blackout in the UK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If the Queen did die, I'll say that again, IF the Queen did die then how would the Royal PR handle it? Would they wait until after the New Years to announce it,

It would be legally necessary to substitute the new kings' name in much legal documentation, especially on material which has to carry his signature. For that reason, it wouldn't be practical to delay the announcement much beyond the beginning of the working day.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
The other issue is I see is; Has any members in London seen any unusual changes outside the Palace? I would think that there should be some irregularities out there regardless of where the Queen is if she died (I'm not a Royal follower so I could be wrong on this)

Regarding this, the last report on both Phillip and HRH were that they were both quite sick and couldn't take the train to Sandringham (app took a Helicopter instead) Phillip attended the Christmas day church service but the Queen was too sick still. Not much reported since tbf.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TemporalMental
the last report on both Phillip and HRH ..

Just on a technical point here-
The Queen is HM ("Her Majesty").
Prince Philip is an HRH ("His Royal Highness").
edit on 29-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OK, I have been doing a little digging too, and it would seem that the whole thing started with some announcement on a Irish Radio station early in the morning (yesterday UK time) saying that there would be a Royal Announcement later today. They were immediately instructed to remove that announcement, and a media blackout about all things Royal was put in place.

As they say there is "no smoke without fire". At the moment it is all conjecture as to what even if there will be any Royal announcement at 8am today (UK time, we have just 8 hours to go).

However, and this is just my little view on this, the Queen's pet name for Buck Palace is The Office......because she doesn't own it you see, it is owned by the people/state and is her place of work as Monarch. She owns Sandringham, Balmoral and I think Windsor. Sandringham is well known as her favourite residence. If I were her, and knew I was dying...I wouldn't want to die in The Office either. So maybe this is why she was flown out to Sandringham for Christmas, so she could end her days as anyone would want to, in her own home with all her family around her as they would be at this time of year.

This would also make time for all the necessary arrangements and protocols to be followed and put into place. Not least to prepare the way for a not so popular Queen Camilla.......Princess Diana's death is still too fresh in people's minds here in the UK.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

A Gentle Reminder...

Please post about the topic....and do so in a civil manner.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheShippingForecast

IF the queen is dead I look forward to the conspiracy theories that Debbie reynolds and the queen were the same person that`s why they died on the same day.
I know, completely asinine theory but that`s why I expect to see it here on ATS.

edit on 29-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ignore this. Edited to reflect I've understood and answered my own previously asked question in this post.

Tomorrow we shall see if it needs moving I guess.
edit on 04/11/2016 by TemporalMental because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
OK, I have been doing a little digging too, and it would seem that the whole thing started with some announcement on a Irish Radio station early in the morning (yesterday UK time) saying that there would be a Royal Announcement later today. They were immediately instructed to remove that announcement, and a media blackout about all things Royal was put in place.

It wasn't "an announcement" of matters Royal. It was a facebook post about the death of Debbie Reynolds mid afternoon, to which a staffer had added some cryptic stuff about the death of another famous person that they didn't name. No Royals were mentioned.

The station weren't instructed from on high to remove the post, they removed it themselves because of the speculative posts of their own facebook followers. It was them who speculated that the Queen was dead.

Given the radio station is in the Irish Republic, they maybe thought better of the post and removed it because of the sensitivity of their Northern neighbours ? I'm just speculating on that.

But then, aren't we all just speculating about speculation anyway ?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And we thought it was over with carrie's mom..... 2016 is still not satisfied!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For those of you unsure or unaware just how hard our Queen works and what she has had to sacrifice (which included her own education by the way) I would highly recommend watching Netflix's The Crown. Its a very good if a tad slow series played extremely well by all concerned, giving a good insight into the Queen's day and problems she has had growing up in such a role such as no choices, must not show emotion or pass any kind of opinion. Not easy

The Crown

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ok, good, that was pretty much what I was able to find too. Not good as in HM possibly passing...that is terrible if true...but good that other people are able to find the same info.

I hadn't thought about the possibility that she was taken to one of her properties to pass there, and that would make perfect sense as well. I would want to be where I felt at home in that case too.

On a personal note, I hope to find that this was all just rumor and HM is alive and on the mend. I had a dream in the summer that she died, and so did another person I know, although not the same exact dream. In mine, she fell ill.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I hope to find that this was all just rumor and HM is alive and on the mend

I hope HM is alive, too.

Let's hope nobody fixed him a samich.

And that it's all one big misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Yes! The Crown is amazing. I've fallen in love with the Queen and will be so sad whwn she goes. I hope this is all a rumor myself.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
twitter.com... its no1 trending on twitter
edit on 29-12-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Howdo Marra,

I've been following this throughout the day, it is, in my opinion, definitely a hoax, spewed forth from the rogue twitter tweet.

I think 2016 has dealt such a deadly blow that people have fell for it hook, line and sinker.

That being said, should the morning come and it is announced that she has snuffed it, I shall be rather come over with sadness and bad tidings....she's alright is our Queenie.

If it is announced that Prince Philip is no more, has ceased to be, expired and gone to meet his maker... a late prince, a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. An ex-Prince.......I shall also be slightly upset, he's a funny old bugger and it wouldn't be the same.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
That's the first I've heard about the Queen being in bad health. If she did pass, that would be the ultimate 2016 death.

Hopefully, it's not something so extreme. Maybe Prince Harry and his girlfriend eloped?

Unfortunately, we all just got through doing this with Hillary...and she is still alive.

edit on 29-12-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TemporalMental

Just read over the thread. It is clear that many people are completely misreading your OP. It's funny because often those most critical are quoting one of the other critical posts incorrect quoting of you. Dont take that crap to heart. Seriously the behavior I've seen in some of the threads here. If had enemy's who wanted to kill me who had better manners. It's almost as if some people on this cite are purposely misreading something then highjack the thread with them (giving each other high-fives).

It's especially interesting because you made it very clear that you didn't have any good sources and to take the credibility as such sure you gave reasons as to why your main idea could be true, you weren't espousing them as fact. Somw people are acting like your making outlandish claims when you also made it clear the only thing you heard was going on was the 24 hour black out. You did mention the health thing but inferred it as a possible reason.

I can think of many different reasons on why they would want a 24 hour media black out and most of them don't involve any deaths or transfers of power.

I replied to your OP so those who want to see what you actually wrote will have a quick way of doing so.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Article about what happens if she dies... www.businessinsider.com...

Weird they would bring it up at all if it was fake news.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
on a side note, for all those who are all for those do not fly lists and watch lists....

Three-year-old royal placed on crime watch database of ‘terrorists and money launderers’

An investigation by The Times newspaper has revealed that a three-year-old member of The Royal Family has ben placed on a “blacklist”, which is used by banks in the UK to identify potential terrorists and money launderers.

The royal in question is three-year-old Maud Windsor, the daughter of Lord Frederick Windsor & Sophie Winkleman, and granddaughter to Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.

royalcentral.co.uk...

this same site is also claiming that the reported death of the Queen is a hoax..
it was believable until I came across this article...

please, someone tell me that the royal families aren't teaching their kids how to launder money through the banking system at such a young age!!!

or that they have kids that young on their terrorist watchlists...

lol...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

the Queen was still not well enough, both of them suffered some kind of bug.

Maybe the shapeshifter's are laying low - too much spotlight on child trafficking over the US election's. Their source of food is running out.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join