It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cell Phone Incident, please take the time to read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi, this is something that happened to a few friends of mine, and i have goosebumps right now because i can barley type this it just makes me sick.

Alright, first, i'll rewind to 1983, my aunt and her best friend were 15 years of age at the time, my aunts best friend was a very beautiful girl who was happy with her life, had everything going for her, now, there was this guy who was 18, he was obsessed with my aunts best friend, asked her out, she rejected him. No one likes to get rejected, so of course this guy went a little of the edge, he was always calling her and stuff. anyway, one weekend day, she rode her bike to my aunts house to pick up a jacket that she owned, she stayed for a few minutes, said goodbye, and that was the last time she was seen.

On her way back home, guess her pulled up beside her, yes, mr. obsessive, he was driving a truck, told her to get in he would ride her home, for whatever reason, she got in, a mistake that cost her her life. He drove to a junk yard, pulled her out of the truck, beat her with a baseball bat, and she died right there, (and i am feeling sick right now beleive me,i always get this wierd feeling). He shoved her in the back of a van, and he drove off, went home. Now, she was suppose to babysit for my parents that night, of course she never showed. Anyway, i don't know all the details on how she was found,cause i don't ask my mom or my aunt any questions, it's hard on them... but the guy was arrested and everything, sent to jail, while everyone else in this small town of 5000 had to suffer the pain, everyone knows everyone in this town, very peaceful here, nothing ever happens. so you can imagine the devastation it caused.

Now, let's fast forward to 2004, 2 friends of mine, were out goofing around on a saturday night, they pulled into this spot where people in this town go to drink, and it's near the junk yard... for whatever reason they turned there cell phone on to leave a message for themselves cause they were drunk and acting out so they wanted to hear themselves drunk the next day. so they recorded themselves for awhile. the next day they listened to it... here's where my story get's alittle screwy, the message has them yelling and everything, going wild, then all of a sudden, this wierd sound comes out of nowwhere, and it gets right quite, and this girl, with a teens voice, starts talking, i can't remember exactly what it says, but says something like, watch out for him... look under the van it's there.

now, i will try and ask my friend what exactly it said and i will post it here.. i think the whole town knows about it, anyway i'm feeling sick so im going to bed i hate to talk about this it effects me so much..... my aunt heard about this she went wacko... and believe me folks, this was no prank, these guys wouldnt' do such a thing. let me know what you guys think about this.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting story.

I believe this is called EVP.
One link is below explaining this.
dawghouse.topcities.com...

I can understand people who knew the young girl might be upset if they thought her spirit was still here instead of in heaven. I am wondering what might have been communicated with "look under the van". I'm wondering if the bat or murder weapon was under the van but I don't know the specific details about the event.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It could also be an after effect that was by the dead girl's spirit...

Maybe the cell phone was on the same frequency as the dead girl.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It looks like a fetish to me...

Theory sais that you have a fetish when the spirit of a dead person is "bound" to an object... often connected by emotional causes (for instance, a pendant or a bracelet given by a loved person). This object mantains the spirit in our world, preventing it from reaching peace. Dunno if it's true or a hoax, tho'...

Once the object to which the spirit is bound to, there are some rituals to perform in order to free the spirit, but sincerely I don't know them.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If it says what you think it says, it leads me to question whether or not it is the girl who was murdered. If it said, "Look at for him.....its under the van, its there". Sounds more like something that may have been trying to giver her, the deceased, advice or maybe something else....who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I suggest you guys listen to that message again (another dose of obvious information brought to you by...) since it very well could have been the whole "white noise" thing in action. Was there a van in the junkyard? Think it's still there? Might be worth looking at if there was.
I'm curious to hear what you find (if anything).

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Could the bike or the jacket have been under the van, possibly?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm still trying to get a hold of my friends, i can add more info to this subject, this is something that is untalked of nowadays, we just let it go, wierd things happen, you know, you learn to deal with it, i have, because i've been through a lot, but i think about this all the time, you guys have no idea how i feel about this, it just makes me wonder. like i'm just confused about life, and death, i'm 19 and nothing makes sense to me, i know probably 400 other people have said that on this website but i am new here, i'm just starting to grow up and realizing things, why do i have to be confused about life? why don't we know the truth?... whats really going on, like seriously, i heard that message on the cell phone, where is this voice, wheere is it coming from? where is she, what does she see? what is she experiencing? i'm in denial, i don't know what to believe, strange world it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I would find out where the van was parked, and dig. If nothing else it would put your mind at rest.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Epipfany.NOTHING makes sence when ure 19,and it doesnt get much better as u get older.So stop worrying about it.You are only 19 and have a long time to go on this planet(and maybe others),why waste all that time worrying.But if it bothers you that much then I would take Piskys advice and try get some1 to dig
at the spot.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'd be skeptical, especially since they didn't save the message. Why would they not preserve the message for their aunt to hear and have her corroborate it?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I will never go near the place she died, the van is no longer there of course... the message was saved for several weeks, my aunt was not suppose to hear about it, it got around fast, somehow she heard about it. I will have to look into this more, this can't be left alone, obviously there was a message she was trying to get through, i'm not positive if the message is still saved, but they will remember the whole message anyway i'll find out tonight or something.

Ichoro, my aunt just lost her 16 year old daughter, had a friend commit suicide when she was younger, my family is confused, this was pushed aside, it seemed minor compared to everything else going on in our lives.

top topics

join