It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear deliberately chased by trucks and run over, then battered to death with crowbar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Classy
Like I said..knuckle draggers

edit on 27-12-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Poor bears, always getting abused by dudes with small penis'. Up in my neck of the woods, rednecks pay locals thousands to chase em with dogs till their exhausted and "tree'd", at which point they shoot it and go celebrate their "hunt". I hate these morons, and have let all of them know if you, or your dogs are seen, They will be shot. Those clowns make me ashamed of my Russian heritage. They should be tied to a bumper and driven through buckthorn.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Somewhere in all this...... and I dont really know how to articulate it well.... but its tied into people who live for football games and love watching people who have never harmed them in anyway get injured.... or riot when their team loses.
It's why dads are more proud of their kid in sports.... than their kid who can draw. Why schools will bend over backwards for a ball player but dont have a nickle for the artist.
This world has a serious testosterone issue...and people will defend and deny their love of violence to their dying breath.
Change will come when throwing a ball is nothing compared to playing guitar or painting a picture,
in the eyes of a dad.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is terrible and makes me sad.
Then there's a couple of posters that make it even worse.

2 years, certainly isn't long enough.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Truth be told have you ever seen a slaughter house,it looks much worse then this,especially the ones from No Korea,no pretty way to kill anything

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You don't have to go to Siberia to see this kind of this wretched behavior, there are local parks (YES, in Seattle) where I have witnessed similar events- not with bears, but with rabbits and squirrels. One particular park is located next to a High School, and some (obviously very intelligent) students with too much time on their hands take part in using these defenseless animals for target practice using BB rifles and bow weapons. It is also a popular place for hunting enthusiast to train their dogs to chase down prey, despite the multitude of signs stating, "Dogs MUST be on leash at all times".

Violence against animals is horrible, but mindless violence against animals is unforgivable and should be punished severely.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I wonder how many of these guys are serial killers during their off time.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Truth be told, yes, did it look worse? no it didnt actually. Humans are inhumane in their core, if they arent reinforced with a good behavior..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

2 years in prison..?!

These sick fu(ks need to be shot.

If you think this is bad...just think what Chinese people do with animals...this is NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

It may be a freaking bear in the middle of freaking Siberia, but I'm not seeing much justification in that video for what they did. At all. The bear didn't seem to be threatening anyone and they certainly didn't seem to be defending themselves for it. Maybe there's something else at play here that's not shown in the video. I don't know what that might be, though, and on the surface, what they did was pretty disgusting. I certainly can't and won't defend that type of behavior.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The bear wasnt the animal here..

Sick #s!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join