It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear deliberately chased by trucks and run over, then battered to death with crowbar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't know which is more pointless. Video taping the act and putting it online, or reposting it anywhere for more to see.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That's like really sad man. How anyone could do that is beyond logic.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

He made me realize the problem the US culture has, i dont think it can be salvaged nor saved..
I dont think that a centralized institution is a great thing, but in their case i believe its needed, mostly cause of their influence outside of their borders, their fake dreams and their cultural dissociation from common sense and im not even going into moral or dogma.. Something is very wrong in the land of the free and brave..

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If "its just a bear" or "its just Siberia" is a valid excuse....... then the door is open for saying Its just a negro or its just a Christian.....and a percentage of the worlds population would wholeheartedly agree.

thats pretty stupid, probably more stupid than the 'white people' post.

edit on 27-12-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

One person gave you an accurate representation of over 300 million?

Amazing.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

I would likely state your elections represents the cultural standard.. I hate politics, but i love how it embraces facts about the voters.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You do know that less than half of the population voted right?

I'm going to guess you're going to say something to the effect of it proving your point.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm going to guess you're going to say something to the effect of it proving your point.

Do i really need to ?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No. But being predictable isn't exactly a good thing.

So just keep on reveling in your perceived superiority over an entire country.

edit on 2016-12-27T19:20:43-06:002016Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:20:43 -0600v000000432016-12-27T19:20:43-06:002016Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:20:43 -0600Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:20:43 -0600 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

S-c-a-n-d-i-n-a-v-i-a

Its still the majority who gave their cultural opinion

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Stunning analysis, well done.

It is a bear in the middle of its territory - kill it. Ita the only feasible option, and anyone who recoils is only trying to make themselves look better.
edit on 27-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How do we know the bear did not just attack some kid or something?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111
Then you shoot it...why torture it?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Just if ... but if it attacked my kid i wouild want it to suffer.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
I think the horror is not about where it takes place..... its the joy people are getting from killing something. A lot of us find it a bit unnerving to see someone getting their rocks off killing something.

If "its just a bear" or "its just Siberia" is a valid excuse....... then the door is open for saying Its just a negro or its just a Christian.....and a percentage of the worlds population would wholeheartedly agree.

I would imagine you tend to get bored when you live in a hellhole with nothing to do making $10 a week doing backbreaking labor in the coldest weather
on Earth. Drinking and killing stuff is probably the funnest thing you'll get to do all year.

These people see actual human life and death on the regular. A bear? Give them a break.

I would bet you a ton of money that you would start doing stuff for fun that you find appalling if that was your lot in life. There is a reason that only people in modern first world paradises have a supply of #s to give about this.
edit on 12/27/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I actually think you just got flagged

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A rotten way to go for that bear.

A waste of good meat as well. Did they take it?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You don't have to live in a first world paradise to understand respect for another living thing.

Native people living in tribes and grass huts have respect for the living creatures in nature.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Zimnydran
I think the horror is not about where it takes place..... its the joy people are getting from killing something. A lot of us find it a bit unnerving to see someone getting their rocks off killing something.

I would imagine you tend to get bored when you live in a hellhole with nothing to do making $10 a week doing backbreaking labor in the coldest weather
on Earth. Drinking and killing stuff is probably the funnest thing you'll get to do all year.

These people see actual human life and death on the regular. A bear? Give them a break.

I would bet you a ton of money that you would start doing stuff for fun that you find appalling if that was your lot in life. There is a reason that only people in modern first world paradises have a supply of #s to give about this.

So you're making excuses as to why torturing and killing a bear Is acceptable?

You're trying to normalize sadistic behavior, sadistic behavior is never okay no matter where you live

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: Martin75

Just if ... but if it attacked my kid i wouild want it to suffer.

Yes it will only make you feel better. A bear doesn't know human consequences to an action, such as hunting for food.
Why not be humane? Something these people in the video are not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join