It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out of time (III) The truth waves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Great response nameless, when you come from a fairworld to an unfairworld one can only howl in the wind! In the whole bubble of lies that many of us form part of, anything goes! a reply to: namelesss

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
On returning home one sings like this, beautiful.a reply to: frenchfries

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

The real trinity is the body, speech and mind. Being truthful in all three is imperitive and they support each other... being truthful in speech: external, the truthful in mind: Internal and the body's truth appears internal and externally as pure intent.

The intent is the key; hiding one's intent is that old addage of hiding one's light or truth... what is the intent behind one's actions of speech in regard to their mind? Is it to bring some sort of desire or ease to the body? Of course; but it does not bring ease to the mind when gone about in decietful ways which just adds to more and more suffering for not only that person but to others... this is what is seen as a negative or bad person; but yet they are suffering.

What brings such suffering? They may have what they need as basics go; food, shelter and health, but when the wants come marching in the suffering is compounded so cutting back on things wanted but not needed brings simpicity and those things are a choice; having food, health and shelter from elements are not a choice in order to live... when some people feel they have no control over their own life; they will then excercise their will, purposefully starving themselves or damaging their health or not caring about their home or environment; as a sign or protest. Like children not getting what they want... sometimes parents fail in giving children what they need; by being too wrapped up in their own wants, needs, and desires because they weren't given those choices either; so they self indulge instead of prepare their children to face whatever comes their way. Some just project all of their wants, needs, and desires and or failings onto the children as well... sad business and not the childs burden; as the world gives enough of those as it is, they have natural talents and inclinations that will grow thier unique personality to carry on their legacy it is not meant to carry on anyone else's.

Of course; there is a legacy of humanity itself, and seeing those as a subject to learn from instead of emmulate then our character blossoms into one of reality and not running around playing pretend in some giant battle of good and evil.

Each moment is pregnant with a choice to do or not to do as being is already evident.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

As we said in our previous transmission you must pass a certain amount of struggle before we transmit back to you again. You have now reached that point! Now you must know that the phantom beings biggest and strongest weapon is to make you feel hopeless. This is their number one technique. know this not one single wave really is wasted. So far the only thing that happens is the way it reaches you (humans) is detoured. Fire to water to earth and to air, the truth waves are everywhere. Fear not their intensity each year will grow and one way or another do their work. The elements can never really be manipulated for long, as they soon kickback in another form. Be still and know this is so. Much more than this we cannot say for the time being.

You use the pronoun "We" in a few places in this post.

Who are you referring to, or more simply put - Who is "We"?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Great response nameless, when you come from a fairworld to an unfairworld one can only howl in the wind! a reply to: namelesss

That time of life when we come from a 'fair world' into an unfair one, and indignantly howling our hearts out over it, is commonly known as 'teenagehood'! *__-

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Each phase of life gets its howling, wisdom knows this and needs no name tag for the period.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
We applies to a type of group conciousness that is not commonly upheld on earth. It is available, but .......a reply to: Riffrafter

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Is this meant as conscious energy or simply being sliding through all form without any attachment; that wishes to imprison it in a limited form?

If so; I know what I want for New Years...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
New years started on the 25tha reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

as for your questions I will let your fine intuition zoom in on the answer.It may be as you view it so it is!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes quite a few of them to celebrate and consider :p This year of the Fire Monkey has been one of many trials... lol singeing the hair off. Like; no silly humans... rotate the other way, stop this silly quest of devolving in the grand revolving.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Lament

No permanence is ours; we are a wave
That flows to fit whatever form it finds:
Through day or night, cathedral or the cave
We pass forever, craving form that binds.

Mold after mold we fill and never rest,
We find no home where joy or grief runs deep.
We move, we are the everlasting guest.
No field nor plow is ours; we do not reap.

What God would make of us remains unknown:
He plays; we are the clay to his desire.
Plastic and mute, we neither laugh nor groan;
He kneads, but never gives us to the fire.

To stiffen to stone, to persevere!
We long forever for the right to stay.
But all that ever stays with us is fear,
And we shall never rest upon our way.

“The Poems of Knecht’s Student Years,” a chapter at the end of The Glass Bead Game, by Hermann Hesse translated from German by Richard & Clara Winston

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the Lament had never read that before, but very much enjoyed that style.a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This always brings out the hope in my darkest moments

Lyrics
You ask me where to begin
Am I so lost in my sin
You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when
But if my spirit is lost
How will I find what is near
Don't question I'm not alone