It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out of time (III) The truth waves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I write this transmission in the hope that you my homeland and any of you that dwell therein may reply, I am confused to my predicament on earth. I know I am supposed to break through this fantasy, but the more info I acquire the more unfair it seems to be for all dwellers on Earth. After much struggle with lies, I began to suspect that we are not living to our highest destiny and that much stands in the way to even be able to visualize an alternative let alone live one. Yes there has been glimmers of hope here and there, but then soon after a dark cloud enshrouds the whole of humanity with one dilemma or another. Super dramas you could call them, suddenly swallow up our hopes for living free. By 2012 I realized that the new waves where beaming in on Earth, the truth waves I call them. but the phantom beings soon twigged on to what was happening. With threats and other dark methods convinced the governments to spray our atmosphere, to shield our consciousness from seeing the truth. The planes are spraying with a certain cocktail of metals and chemicals whose purpose is to reflect the truth waves. Meanwhile were left in a kind of state of disillusion, intuitively we feel the potential of removing the lies. On the other hand were left with the feeling of hangover and having missed all the truth waves available. What is going to happen to us, is there another way we can release the truth before it is deflected away from our consciousness?

As we said in our previous transmission you must pass a certain amount of struggle before we transmit back to you again. You have now reached that point! Now you must know that the phantom beings biggest and strongest weapon is to make you feel hopeless. This is their number one technique. know this not one single wave really is wasted. So far the only thing that happens is the way it reaches you (humans) is detoured. Fire to water to earth and to air, the truth waves are everywhere. Fear not their intensity each year will grow and one way or another do their work. The elements can never really be manipulated for long, as they soon kickback in another form. Be still and know this is so. Much more than this we cannot say for the time being.
There is much that shall and will be undone.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

My brethren the stage is set for so much growth. Be thankful that the one creator has given us so many vivid tools of negativity as a catalyst for us to evolve. It's the nature of the universe that once some obstacles are removed, others will be put in place to strengthen the illusion.

Don't fall victim to the game. Because in reality, you're the only one playing it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I actually agree with your statement 110%

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Where there is fear, there is a great sadness.

Hope is for the living.

Freedom is for the Dead.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have been reading about Zoroastrianism this morning. Unlike Abrahamic based religions, it recognises Ahura-Mazda (the good creative spirit) not as an all powerful God, but as equal in strength to Angra Mainyu (the bad destructive spirit). When you look at our world and the immense struggle between good and evil, it makes a lot more sense, than trying to reason why an all powerful loving GOD, would allow evil to run riot our planet.

So we each have a bad and good wolf battling within and around us. The wolf that wins, is the wolf you feed.
edit on 26-12-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm somewhat confused by the replies you got for this.

Besides that, freedom has become the choice to not participate. How can you be a good person, if everything you "consume" is built on the suffering of other humans, animals, or the environment?
The truth is, most "dwellers on Earth" refuse to acknowledge their responsibility. Most of them choose to be ignorant. We can't save who doesn't see the need to be saved. We need good gardeners, for the next step of our evolution, the programme will continue only with those suffering now, the empaths, the caretakers. To be "awoken" is not enough.
You see the reality, you keep on doing your business as usual, you become the problem.
The conflict is internal. The effect is global. The truth is universal.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

How can you be a good person, if everything you "consume" is built on the suffering of other humans, animals, or the environment?
a reply to: Peeple
maybe to be a good person is imposible, but a truthful person?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I don't believe it's impossible. It takes commitment. Self-restraint. The art of not following the herd.
You eat your burger and I am that weird gal with the apple.

Truthful is pretty useless if it's just pretending, talk is cheap. Action is precious.

Do you know the short story "the shadow out of time"?
edit on 26-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I have seen and witnessed many people begin to awaken to the things you talk about.

Of those, the vast majority now simply seek the truth...peacefully. And that's as it should be I guess.

Others of us (far fewer, but I guess fewer are required) have also awakened to the veils placed in our true "reality" by those that would seek to deceive us, but we did so in a different way. Instead of being simply joyful or heartened by this awakening and perhaps spurred on to learn more about the truth in this peaceful and scholarly way, we became at first pleasantly astonished, then resonant with this fact, then agitated, and then angry and finally calm, purposeful and very focused in our pursuit of this same truth.

What we finally figured out - each alone prior to "meeting" in some fashion - is that our role is different, and our path to the same place as the others mentioned above would be different. Our role is to be more active in helping to strip away these veils for the benefit of ourselves and others.

In other words, there can be no battle without warriors. Those that choose the negative realized this a long time ago and their warriors are greater in number and have been around and practicing for a long, long time.

There have been far fewer warriors on the positive side. Just enough to keep the negative from completely overwhelming us, until such time that the Infinite Creator or Tao or Intelligent Infinity or whatever you wish to call it, decided the time had come to push back.

I and the very few others I now know of, have calmly and purposefully joined the ranks of those few truth "truth warriors" and we are beginning to make some impact.

I assume you are aware of this and the fact that things are beginning to move forward at an ever quickening pace.

Watch this space...or similar spaces.

edit on 12/26/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

yeah, let's get this party started!
i pray and wish for your group and other groups of awakened beings to send as much wawes as possible and let's turn the tide around step by step .. dancing!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Do you know the short story "the shadow out of time"?

No, I dont but sounds interesting!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It is. One of my favourite stories. For free on YouTube. It's symbolic, of course, not literal and from before "interdimensional beings" became a thing.

Stay strong, we will see big things happen, too soon for many, awfully late for some. I'm usually strongly against all that "love & light" crap, but remember: you're capable of divine depth, as long as you can feel the power of mercy, there is hope.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Would you agree that truth and lies are both an illusion being separated from one another? And once we open our consciousness more it becomes one and a whole?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I believe that what is getting in the way is our industrialized society and in the way we snuff out nature to build a parking garage or fancy hotel.

Modern society is built upon illusion and lies, the elites have indoctrinated us into believing that worth lies within material things. Our most celebrated holiday is Christmas which is materialistic at its very core, that says a lot about our society in my opinion.

I love going on hikes and being a part of nature. I actually just visited Montana a few weeks ago and went on a few hikes while there. It is GORGEOUS, I felt closer to God while looking out over the mountains and valleys and lakes than I have ever felt while in the city I am from. It is so peaceful compared to where I'm from which is an industrialized city. And the stars, my God they were beautiful.

We have snuffed out God's creation and replaced it with concrete, pollution and corruption. You will always find something in the way when you are taking part in modem life and society, you have to go out where man has yet to touch to get that 'something' out of the way in my opinion.

edit on 12/26/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
...the more info I acquire the more unfair it seems to be for all dwellers on Earth.

Calling 'life' unfair usually passes as we begin to mature.
A) What and who determines what, exactly, is 'fair'?
Is the death of that three year old 'fair'?
Is death 'fair'?
Is homelessness and hunger?
Is pain fair?
All 'fair', and lack thereof, exists in the (judgmental) thoughts of the beholder.
What Reality is, every moment of existence, is unchangingly 'Perfect'!
Is 'perfection' 'fair'?
Does it need to be?
Do you need it to be?

After much struggle with lies, I began to suspect that we are not living to our highest destiny

That is why 'thoughts/ego' is never to be 'believed'!
As every moment of Universal perfection is perfect, as we have no such powers as 'free-will/choice', and have no option whatsoever but to manifest who and what We Are, at any moment, we are ALL 'doing the best' of which we are capable (as a feature of the greater 'Perfection')!
If our 'destiny' is the present moment (and it always is), then we are features of the Universal Perfection and perfect in the tiniest detail, despite the vanity of egoic/thought judgment..

"Every kind of partial and transitory disequilibrium must perforce contribute towards the great equilibrium of the whole.." - Rene' Guenon

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Where's the love song?
To set us free
Too many people down
Everything turning the wrong way around
And I don't know what love will be
But if we start dreaming now
Lord knows we'll never leave the clouds

And you've been so busy lately
that you haven't found the time
To open up your mind
And watch the world spinning gently out of time

Feel the sunshine on your face
It's in a computer now
Gone to the future, way out in space

To open up your mind

To open up your mind

Tell me I'm not dreaming but are we out of time?
(We're) out of time

Out of time
Out of time
Out of time
Out of time

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

returning home , on the wave
leaving this civilization of hunter gatherers.
To return to family.
I'm done. I'm fearless.
returned to home.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Keep on dreaming.

At least it has the benefit of nicely demonstrating some important truths/facts about reality that are actually true, not just believed to be true by those with an overactive imagination (pardon if that last piece of truth is offensive to anyone, that was not my intention, my desire is to be honest and to share facts/truths that are important to realize for a healthy mind and spirit, spiritual health, see my signature and description under my name). Neither is my opening sentence meant to ridicule if it leaves that impression, that's what the smiley hopefully can prevent to add an emotional nuance to that phrase that is also meant as a heads-up.

"They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal." (Jeremiah 23:27)

What has been is what will be,
And what has been done will be done again;
There is nothing new under the sun.
(Eccl. 1:9)
edit on 27-12-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
if you are talking about temporal truth I would say yes, but ultimate truth has nothing to do with lies in the least. The danger is trying to mix the two in your head, this leads you to a very unhappy place.a reply to: luciferslight

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Whatever method truly helps you from being enmeshed in lies and centred in the truth of what you are, go for it!a reply to: LumenImagoDei

top topics

<<   2 >>

join