It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all have an Expiration date, but we do not Expire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Reincarnation, is a concept. I never did believe in that rubbish.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As long as we don't make a religion out of it, it is becoming more of a candidate for reality in my book.
I just want to see science take on the responsibility of investigating it like most other fantastic aspects of our universe.
If science can detect the spirit/soul, all bets are off on that quantum observation.

edit on 27-12-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: namelesss
All who 'live', 'die'!

What will die?

That which is understood to 'live', will 'die'.

What IS - cannot die.

If what is, IS, then there cannot be anything 'forming/changing'!

There isn't any thing. There is simply just what there is.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Look, I already know about the alleged proof and the past lives memories stuff. I'm simply not impressed by those claims. Personally, I think some of them are delusions and others are memories incepted into our minds while we dream by evil entities. The human mind is simply too easily fooled, for me to believe in past life claims.

This is really twisted, considering you believe in the hearsay and translations of translations of other previous translations and editing. The Bible version 2016.12 is SO FAR REMOVED from reality that it's truly ridiculous.

I started a thread on the subject if your interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, well. I'm really not. No thank you.
For you to reject that clear and present evidence of reincarnation exists is sheer disingenuity.
I am far more impressed with those claims -- from random people and little kids, and fact-checkers who can corroborate or debunk the fake ones -- than I ever will be by your tired old anthology of fables.

Plus - eminem? As a kid, you listened to that?

So, you are not only still a youngster, but a naive one as well. Thanks for splaining. I kept thinking you were a mature (as in 40+ years old) adult or a reincarnated older soul....
but apparently not.

You'll be okay. A few more times round the block, you know......you're still new. It's okay.
Keep digging, though! Keep inquiring and investigating, and listening and stretching outside your comfort zone.

edit on 12/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No, I don't believe in hearsay. I audit the metered Hebrew and Greek manuscripts of the Bible for historical accuracy. For example, the first 40 syllables of Matt 24 (written in 30 AD) predicts the fall of the Temple exactly 40 years later in 70 AD. That's one syllable per year, and it doesn't stop there.

Its fun to pretend that you always have another lifetime to grow up, but no. You only get one. I hope you come around to learning that before its too late, but first, you're gonna have to stop being so condescending. I don't think you realize that you are doing it.

There are times that I actually enjoy discussions with you, but then you alway climb back up on your high horse. Just

edit on 28-12-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

No, I don't believe in hearsay. I audit the metered Hebrew and Greek manuscripts of the Bible for historical accuracy. For example, the first 40 syllables of Matt 24 (written in 30 AD) predicts the fall of the Temple exactly 40 years later in 70 AD. That's one syllable per year, and it doesn't stop there.

Its fun to pretend that you always have another lifetime to grow up, but no. You only get one. I hope you come around to learning that before its too late, but first, you're gonna have to stop being so condescending. I don't think you realize that you are doing it.

There are times that I actually enjoy discussions with you, but then you alway climb back up on your high horse. Just
How is it a "high horse" exactly?

I am just telling you what I think, and providing you with the resources that I have accumulated over the years. There is no requirement that you believe me......

just like there is no requirement that I take your word for anything at all.

What "high horse"? Education? You, too can avail yourself of education! Lots of it is free and online.....just check out some sites that are not aligned with your position.....

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It's fun to pretend that you always have another lifetime to grow up

It isn't pretend, and it CERTAINLY isn't "fun." Do you not realize how the Buddhists encourage mindfulness and presence of thought - so that you can eventually be RELEASED from the cycle of rebirth and death?

That's what it's all about.

, but no. You only get one.

Erm, no. You get as many as you need. Every lifetime equals one fewer that you will have to live. Because it takes MANY MANY MANY lifetimes to get to the apex. You will get there (and again, I repeat, you'll be okay).......someday.

I hope you come around to learning that before its too late,

LOL!!! I'm not "late", and 'it's not too late' for my soul, my friend.

but first, you're gonna have to stop being so condescending. I don't think you realize that you are doing it.

Am I coming across as "condescending"? I thought I was just confident and helpful. You don't have to see it that way, but....whatever.....

one day you'll grow up and see that I'm right. And then you'll understand.

See ya later bye!!!!

What, you don't climb up onto your tall podium of preachery?

edit on 12/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
sure----- we all are guaranteed to expire.

but in this multi-verse, my physical body on Earth is also subject to the Fates-&-Destiny which bleed through the dimensional veils which separate our universes

I recall vividly, diving from the 15 ft platform at the Hershey Park Swimming Pool,
entering the water at a fast speed and hitting the concrete bottom with my head and hearing my neck vertebra crack....
but I returned to the surface some 10ft up with no injury what-so-ever
~I am certain in my mind, that another self, in an adjoining universe, died during that moment, probably from a broken neck which happened to that person instead of myself (we are soul connected throughout the whole multi-verse)~

there was the time I fell down a silo but only broke an elbow... then the 2 different NDEs one in '72 the other in '97~~

I have had more than 10 events in my life here in this reality where a multi-verse soul-mate died while I escaped (for now)

so the delay in any expiration-date is fortunate for me/this world's me...but the Karma price is being paid by other manifestations of self all across this multi-verse

after all ---> my final resting place is to be a 'Rainforest' setting...as I envisioned in 1965...
but that rainforest was not to be Vietnam nor Jonestown in this timeline
(I navigated away from becoming a victim in both those theatres back in the 1960s thru early 1970s when Jim Jones began the eventual cult in N. Calif...ending in a massacre of 1978 in Jonestown Guyana)

have a nice life

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

There isn't any thing. There is simply just what there is.

Yes!
There is not anything!
Yes!
There IS what is!

According to your statement, there is not anything except what there is...
Which is often what these little egoic discussions degrade into.
As soon as you disavow the existence of anything, you also confirm the existence of everything!
The only difference between the one and the other is Perspective!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join