It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There seems to be a shrinking number of new pro-Trump threads posted by the alt-right on the Net

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

But thank all the powers of the universe that it wasn't Hillary!

Thank the elites then. They got who they wanted, they always do. If Trump was against them he would be dead by now and wouldn't have won the election to begin with.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

It's probably more that we get tired by the same anti Trump arguements that it's not worth the effort to type a reply. The pro Hillary side somehow thinks that their opinions still matter and that they are the ones setting the agenda.

Sorry, they are as relevant as Clinton is......

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It's probably more that we get tired by the same anti Trump arguements that it's not worth the effort to type a reply. The pro Hillary side somehow thinks that their opinions still matter and that they are the ones setting the agenda.

Sorry, they are as relevant as Clinton is......

All that the pro-Hillary ones need do from this point on is to sit back and watch the sparks fly because it will not be they who get stabbed in the back with extreme betrayal from The Donald.

The ones who will be driven mad by such aforementioned betrayal will be the alt-righters.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Apparently the pro Trump devotees realize that "snowflake" "SJW" insults fail to trigger anyone anymore.

Even the conservatives are beginning to see how Trump played them for fools.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think there too busy fighting in the trenches for the war on xmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well that's your prerogative.
I'm betting against it . And his record so far shows I'm right.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

In this case Russia's elite got what they wanted.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well that's your prerogative.
I'm betting against it . And his record so far shows I'm right.

Following my advice demonstrated you had a modicum of wisdom, and then you went and blew it with the very next comment.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Omg the king of conspiracy theories during the campaign was trump. Everybody knows this. Well most thinking people.
Hillary didn't entertain stupid conspiracies. She's way too smart.
Trump on the other hand...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Omg the king of conspiracy theories during the campaign was trump. Everybody knows this. Well most thinking people.
Hillary didn't entertain stupid conspiracies. She's way too smart.
Trump on the other hand...

Backing a losing candidate gives the lie to the inaccurately high opinion you have of your thinking.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The "alt-right" is imaginative and as fake as fake news.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Surely there's a database on this somewhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Trump won. Why do the people have to keep doing pro-Trump threads anymore. Trump won, the race is over, the Dems should just stop their harassment of the Republican who won the election.

We have something wrong with some people in our society who are obsessed with bashing Trump. I did not like them bashing Obama either. Sure, we can make fun of the presidents screwups, look at Bush, he was always joked about. But we used to just jest about them, not downright attack them.

The people who are obsessed with this stuff and instigating others need to go see a psychiatrist, they are chaotic and possessed by a demon. The demon is that they think they were right and everyone else is wrong, they can only see what they believe is true. Maybe we should get more involved in religion and leave politics alone. They are right you know, a big part of our society is getting crazy. Instead of taking away disruptive people's right to own arms, like senior citizens, they should take away disruptive people's right to vote.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouseThe people who are obsessed with this stuff and instigating others need to go see a psychiatrist, they are chaotic and possessed by a demon. The demon is that they think they were right and everyone else is wrong, they can only see what they believe is true.

As you have brought such things up, I am going to chime in here.

TRUMP IS CHAOTIC in his management style, in his shiftiness, in his expedience in whatever works to his advantage at the moment, and with his lies that twist reality beyond all recognition. Trump has the nature, aura, persona.... or whatever... that brings out the absolute worst in people. We have seen this during the Presidential campaign, at the time of the election, soon after the election, and at the time of the Electoral College vote. Right now, there seems to be a lull in this, but it matters not. These traits that I have just enumerated on the part of Trump are satanic ones.
edit on 25-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
You are very very very wrong, really, people tell me, 1 million people tell me you are very wrong. Believe me, his reign will be yugggeee, it will be amazing.

Trump will kick the hell out of Mexicans and and take their oil. They are not a good people, believe me, I will be so great.

Trump will not kick the hell out of Mexicans. There will be no wall. There will be no deportations or Muslim registry/restrictions.

Trump will be too busy operating like the Emir of an Arab fiefdom where there is no tax. To the contrary, the Arab royal family assesses a "commission" on all business deals.

Trump took a hard line with Cuba saying that if they don't do a better deal, Trump will roll back the recent easing of sanctions on Cuba. Gee, I wonder who will benefit from that better deal.

Trump is taking a hard line with Boeing saying that $4,000,000,000 is too high a price for two new Presidential 747s. Gee, I think that Trump will be all smiles when the final bill comes in at $6,000,000,000.

Trump wants to restart a nuclear arms buildup which, of course, will be rather expensive. Just think about how salespeople will be all smiles with the commissions that they earn for armament sales to the U.S. Gov't. The Donald surely will be all smiles, too.

Oooops, it looks like there will be no money left to rebuild the country's infrastructure as promised by The Donald. Oh, well!
edit on 25-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Trump won...and we moved on...the only ones that are continuing to bitch are the DNC supporters...Trump voters are now turning their backs to hate threads and are looking into the future of Making America Great Again...enough with the dwelling life is too short for that!
edit on 25-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

...enough with the dwelling life is too short for that!

And you are going to be amazed at how short your current way of life will be in this country starting at the stroke of high noon, January 20th, 2017.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

And you are going to be amazed at how short your current way of life will be in this country starting at the stroke of high noon, January 20th, 2017.

A change in the way of life that was falling into extreme liberal madness, that would have got much worse under the administration of Queen Batsh1t, is very good news for those who voted for Trump.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

A change in the way of life that was falling into extreme liberal madness, that would have got much worse under the administration of Queen Batsh1t, is very good news for those who voted for Trump.

What I had in mind as a big change in one's way of life is a trip to the Trump gulag... and not for the pro-DNC, pro-Hillary ones but for Trump's former supporters who will be so outraged by betrayal that.... well, you complete this post.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are such a pessimist...while I am very much an optimist! I think I enjoy my outlook on the economy and world a little bit more positively I'd say

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join