It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Man the posts you've been making have saved me so much time. Thank you for your hard work on these major posts lately.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you….. thank you so much to reminding us the history, star and flag for you.

Wish I could give more

Thank you again and God bless.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thanks for putting this together in one thread...

Hopefully a good majority of lurkers choose to chime in at will.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well pout together thanks. As a source included timeline is very needed when it comes to this topic.

I agree in that it's not so much Obama, it was Hillary pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh goody another one of these threads. I do like how you skip over or marginalize everything before Obama Admin took over. You also place all blame on the White House, which as we know in America doesn't hold all the power of the government. Congress still had to approve these actions, which they did while under GOP control.

But hey good job sneaking in a dig at the Clinton Foundation for accepting donations. Also for the "fake news" that you seem to not understand at all even after it being explained many times on ATS.

Let me be clear here. We should not be involved in supporting either side in the conflict and strictly going after ISIS. But your characterization of events doesn't give the whole picture and only pushes the anti-left ideals.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The "founding fathers" idea I got from this random image I had found:

Stupid anti abortionists.

I mean, pro lifers.

Some kids need aborting.

edit on 12 24 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But hey good job sneaking in a dig at the Clinton Foundation for accepting donations.

Donations from people who were seemingly purchasing influence over US policy.

Treason is another term for this practice.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Awesome post!!

Lots to go through as usual.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Bro, you nailed it. Excellent sourced material. I completely agree. I've done my own research on this topic but I learned two new things. I sincerely appreciate the detail you went through, to prove your point.
For me, prior to the story on CNN about the brand new Spec Ops trucks & SUVs ISIS was shown driving that are produced in exactly one place in the world (Texas), I kept telling people, look. Muslims and the Jewish people have been killing each other for at least 3000 years and yet, ISIS hasn't come at Tel Aviv? They are only killing Muslims? That was the biggest indication to me that something wasn't right. I mean, does CIA actually believe that people can't see what they're doing? Not everyone in the US is so wrapped up in reality TV to not notice their BS.
I hope Trump defunds the CIA. Time for them to be replaced by one of the 16 other intelligence groups in our security apparatus. Seriously dislike those guys. Good riddance.
State needs to be held responsible, too. A very specific floor at State that I won't mention on ATS...because everytime I do, ATS deletes my comment. (Cowards)
edit on 25-12-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You clearly didn't read everything because he specifically mentioned BOTH sides of the aisle, Republicans and if you had taken the time to just glance at the pic of the founders of Al-Qaida, you would see Bush Sr and Cheney. Jr was the puppet Prez to make it happen. Sr and Cheney were the deal makers to allow it and move money to accomplish it.
Your inability to fully check out his points followed by his sources is frankly infuriating. Then to be so dismissive to no doubt hundreds of hours of research to write this OP is unforgivable. Chill out.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
While I include Hillary and Obama's foreign policy (definitely,) I agree with Bobby Kennedy Jr. that we need to go a lot further back to find the genesis of these conflicts than even the last two administrations.

www.ecowatch.com...

To understand this dynamic, we need to look at history from the Syrians' perspective and particularly the seeds of the current conflict. Long before our 2003 occupation of Iraq triggered the Sunni uprising that has now morphed into the Islamic State, the CIA had nurtured violent Jihadism as a Cold War weapon and freighted U.S./Syrian relationships with toxic baggage.

During the 1950's, President Eisenhower and the Dulles brothers rebuffed Soviet treaty proposals to leave the Middle East a cold war neutral zone and let Arabs rule Arabia. Instead, they mounted a clandestine war against Arab Nationalism—which CIA Director Allan Dulles equated with communism—particularly when Arab self-rule threatened oil concessions. They pumped secret American military aid to tyrants in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon favoring puppets with conservative Jihadist ideologies which they regarded as a reliable antidote to Soviet Marxism. At a White House meeting between the CIA's Director of Plans, Frank Wisner, and Secretary of State, John Foster Dulles, in September of 1957, Eisenhower advised the agency, “We should do everything possible to stress the 'holy war' aspect."

www.ecowatch.com...

This is a trans-administration, bipartisan nightmare a long time in the making.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I always pin the most blame on the boss. When it was Bush it was no different. Today it's Obama & Hillary.

But its not them. Its the industrial military complex. Pentagon and the same name factories for war have been producing arms since WWII.

Boeing, Lockheed, Grumman, Northrup, Dupont, etc...

The presiders are just frontmen, ring announcers, scapegoats...

thanks for reminding us, again.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The fundamental problem, something that GUT touched on is this:

The philosophical paradigm of modernity regarding the greater philosophical truth that we all are brothers and sisters and that racial, national, religious superiority complex’s as in the past are the source of all this mayhem, and from a philosophical pedestrian standpoint is being challenged. NOT from a valid philosophical premise but from a neo-nationalists---premise of return to the chauvinistic, ethnocentric…ME ME ME ME ME era that my tribe is the greatest and God loves us only syndrome is making a comeback. In other words we are going backward not forward.

Deep inside the US government and not so deep inside some other governments is a sinister backward thinking idea of empire: the US the prime example here, and the neo-empire, Turkey being a great exemplar of this level. People inside these governments are still locked into 17th, 18th--or even earlier--century thinking. Yet they are telling us that they are something different....modern freedom loving and respecters of other countries rights.

It appears the postmodern idea of the Free state after the final eradication of colonialism has really not been the case. Governments use to power seem to still think they can surreptitiously invoke neocolonial actions and get away with them.

The OP very intelligently labels the miscreants who are primarily responsible for these type actions, and the present very fragile peace of the world is now in jeopardy unlike it has been in decades, because of their actions.

Talk of increasing NUCLEAR war heads and upgrading massive machines of death is being glibly espoused by the two most powerful leaders in the world. How does that rate with the idea of human progress towards universal peace and safety.

It doesn't rate too high, indeed.

Merry Christmas and I hope we ave a new year!

WillTell

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have this theory why they hate us so much. The USA dropped 23000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. They do not hate us because of the NFL or that we have too much sex on TV. They hate us because we bomb the shiite out of them. Once we take away their ability to make living or force them in to abject poverty from our bombings the rag-heads become radicalized.

And to be respectful to all I say Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Operation Cyclone en.m.wikipedia.org... 1979 is Brzezinski
blesses Bin Laden on war with the soviets. if dig deeper they in war with Gentiles 6000 years and it is like a bicycle if they will stop the war the evil collapses
edit on 26/12/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
New infographic I just made:

Feel free to use it if you desire!
edit on 26-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
so Assad, centuries of war between Islamic tribes, Iranians, out of power Iraqi sunnis, left over Al queada members....they had nothing to do with this....it's all Clinton...does the OP know how stupid that sounds?....maybe you can get some idiots to believe this....we seem to have a lot of those in the U.S. lately

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Are you going to dispute the timeline that led to the war, or are you just here to scoff and poopoo like a total DNC cultist?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Where's the thread about Russians supplying the Taliban with weapons? No conspiracy there. Both sides admit it, but let's play connect the dot games and complain about America every step of the way even though the Russian government is steadily creeping back towards the pathetic Soviet Union era. You people are laughable.

Be thankful you live in America instead of constantly finding the most bizarre ways to create a false narrative about your own country. What a bunch of losers. Hopefully Trump gets impeached after real human beings (not white nation internet trolls) start communicating with each other over Trump's traitorous dealings with the protectors of the 9/11 supporters.

Down with ATS lies and disinformation, down with your propaganda, and down with anti American communist traitors such as yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Are you going to dispute the timeline that led to the war, or are you just here to scoff and poopoo like a total DNC cultist?

PS: This post is about unethical American Imperialism. where if we're doing such then we'd be total hypocrites to even begin to criticize anyone else for doing it any where else.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join