It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm Angel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As you can tell by the title my name is in fact Angel. So, I'm new to this site & I'm looking to get to know everybody on here. I'm 15 & I live on the west coast. I enjoy Metaphysics & I'm interested in the other branches of philosophy. I'm also a big fan of music, with a variety of genres that interest me. I currently am in High School. 10th grade to be exact. I love helping others & doing good. One thing I do is meditate & I love it! I've been working since the summer to open my 3rd eye. It's something I greatly hope to achieve
Go ahead & ask me any type of questions, I'm open to everything. I hope to make some friends in here!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngelBlossom
I live on the west coast.

See any sasquatches out there?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

They're good at hiding, they tend to stay in California. Canadians use them as target practice.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Unfortunately no

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelBlossom

Hi Angel , welcome to ATS and a Merry Christmas to you.

Ho Ho Ho.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Ola! Good on you for waking up (:
There's is a whole world of knowledge already on ATS ( start using the search function if you haven't already ).
You just have sift through the nonsense...

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Also, don't let some comments put you down, we can be a tad mean on this site.
May the truth find u

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hi there Angel... Do you believe in the sky fairy?

And welcome and good luck!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hello Angel welcome to ATS.

Hope you find what you're looking for, plenty of knowledge on here, on many subjects.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

Hi! I have no knowledge of the sky fairy. Please, would you be kind enough to fill me in on more?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thank you everybody for welcoming me! Merry Christmas! Haope everybody I'm had a happy holiday season!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Welcome!
search, enjoy, learn!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome To MotherShip ATS.
Buckle in and get ready for a Helluva Ride!
And Life is just that, A Ride.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey Angel! Welcome to ATS!

A word of caution... unlike other social media it seems that a play by play of your life is not... uh, appreciated, I guess is the best way to say it. So don't take it personal if somebody responds in a manner you didn't expect to a post. Seen it happen a few times with younger members. Just saying.

Anyway, welcome to ATS! Lots of fun stuff to read and ask questions about here. Enjoy your time here!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome Angel

Got to say I wish that I had the advantage of access to this format of information at 15 like you do . Make the best use of it and grow within. Don't be hesitant in posting your generations spin on events of today because quiet frankly I have no idea what your generation thinks of the state of things. Perhaps those of us who welcome a different perspective based on the innocence of youth need that inclusion.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Merry Christmas little Angel!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You've all have been so kind thank you!! A merry Christmas to all of course!! I'll be sure to look a lot in this site. I've enjoyed what I've browsed so far.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

When I first joined, I jumped right in with comments. I haven't shut up since. LOL!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelBlossom
As you can tell by the title my name is in fact Angel. So, I'm new to this site & I'm looking to get to know everybody on here. I'm 15 & I live on the west coast. I enjoy Metaphysics & I'm interested in the other branches of philosophy. I'm also a big fan of music, with a variety of genres that interest me. I currently am in High School. 10th grade to be exact. I love helping others & doing good. One thing I do is meditate & I love it! I've been working since the summer to open my 3rd eye. It's something I greatly hope to achieve
Go ahead & ask me any type of questions, I'm open to everything. I hope to make some friends in here!

Hi Angel

Good to see that there are young among us ready to deny ignorance!

Welcome to ATS! May the force be with you and all that jazz

(post by spectranometron removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi angel and welcome to ATS. I remember when I was younger I meditated for months trying to open my third eye and soon found my awareness in a black void with no sense of my body or breathing. Then one day out of the blue a massive eye came into my awareness, just staring at me. It petrified me, so stopped meditating for years after that. At the time, I was in contact with a Brazilian female scientist studying metaphysics and she said I should have continued because that's when the real fun begins!

Good luck with your search for truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join