It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

I too Love Bats! Especially the ones shown in that clip! Flying Dogs!
My Wife CCBears here hates them. Alas, Ya cant's win em all I s'pose!!
Here's a little one of them still being bottle fed I had in My uploads here...
He's a cutey!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Can someone Please let Morris outside?
Looks like He needs to go, and I'm all caught up for the time being...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

hey...you wanted these darn things so get off you butt and take him out...or you will be cleaning the bathroom...or give him your pee bucket....you know the one i used to clean with..but cant any more since you did that the other night..so he goes in the green bucket or else...and then you dump it...as those things so smell bad when they go...LOL...

edit on 2-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hello all...wow what a night we had saturday i think it was...as i felt it the next day..i slept most of the time...this is why i dont drink to much any more so hate the next day...hope every one has a great day...

CC

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

and no you are not getting one of these either..you cant even take care of your dragons..so no to this one...as you cant have both...that would be double the poop...and again you get to clean the bathroom....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Already took care of cleaning out the bucket CC.

And Bats can live down in The Dragons Keep, with the Other Dragons.
I'll send the House Dragons down there too, just to make You Happy. Poor things will get lonely down there...

edit on 2-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

he can make friends with your dragons i am sure..or he might be there next meal..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No No No CC! He won't be Dragon food. He has Wings, so that automatically eliminates the possibility of being Dragon Food. The only winged creatures Dragons eat are evil Demonic entities! Those turn into some Powerful Dragons Fire!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

LOL, you too are funny! Have a great evening or day I am off to work soon.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

WELL I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY BLOOD OR POOP ANY WHERE ANY MORE...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Thanks...we so try our best...LOL...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

LOL Yah We can get carried away at times!! Have A Great Day!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ok Dear. Whatever You say.

(Tucking My head under My Wing snickering...)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

WELL THAT EXPLAINS AND THE NOISE WE HERE UNDER THE TRAILER ITS THE DRAGONS HITTING THE PILES AND FLOORS...I GUESS YOU DIDNT DIG OUT DEEP ENOUGH FOR THEM TO MOVE..SO WHEN SPRING COMES THATS THE FIRST THING TO NEED TO DO...YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DIG TO CHINA..TO LET THEM HAVE ROOM TO MOVE AROUND..AND MAYBE SO THEY CAN LET THEIR WINGS OUT...I KNOW ITS TIGHT DOWN THERE CAUSE YOU KEEP ADDING MORE...LOL...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yep come spring, We, Yes You and Me, ,can build a Dragons keep.
Won't have to dig prob, well maybe a little. I'll have to rent a bob-cat for that job!
I'll teach You how to drive one and operate the scoop blade! It will be a Blast!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

HAHA...NOPE YOUR PETS YOU DO IT YOUR SELF...I WILL VIDEO IT ALL...HAHA..

I HAD TO EDIT IT AS I HAD OUR PETS..BUT NOT MINE PETS...MY PETS AS NICE...AND THEY DONT FIGHT OVER FOOD....AND KNOW HOW TO USE THE BATHROOM..POLAR BEARS AND UNICORNS KNOW BETTER..LOL..

edit on 2-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yah funny Hunny!LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Polars, Uni's, Flying Uni's. Don't you get worn out shape shifting into those all the time? I get tired going from Human, to Dragon sometimes. I can imagine having 3 personalities would be very tiring!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I AM JUST NOW STARTING TO PRINT OUT MY FAMILY TREE SO I CAN GIVE IT TO MY SISTER...I AM GOING TO NEED MORE INK THATS FOR SURE...I HAVE 197 PAGES TO PRINT OUT..PLUS I HAVE TO SCAN 5 MORE PAGES AS I JUST FOUND A FEW MORE PAGES..SO 202 PAGES TO PRINT OUT..WOW..I WILL ALSO BE PUTTING IT ALL IN SHELVES TO KEEP DUST OFF THEM..AND THE LAST STEP WILL BE GETTING THE BINDER FOR THEM ALL...I HAVE PUT SOME WORK ON ME...IT WOULD BE ALOT EASIER FOR HER TO HAVE A PUTER WITH INTERNET AS I WOULD HAVE IT ALL DONE BY NOW...I HAVE A PUTER SITTING RIGHT BY ME THAT SHE CAN HAVE..BUT SHE KEEPS TELLING ME NO SHE DONT LIKE CHANGES..I THEN SAID YOU COULD STAY IN TOUCH WITH FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS AS WELL..AND SHE HAD A THINK LOOK ON HER FACE SO WHO KNOWS..SYX AND I CAN TEACH THEM HOW TO GET AROUND THE INTERNET EASY AND TO CHECK EMAILS AS WELL..AND WE WILL BE THERE IF THEY HAVE ANY PROBLEMS...PLEASE SIS PLEASE GET THE INTERNET...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

NOPE AS WHEN I CHANGE I SO FEEL MORE POWERFUL...ITS NO SWEAT...LOL..

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join