It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ellie, I'm so glad you enjoy it here. Sometimes it gets slow and other times we are racing through the pages to catch up. Pick out a room for yourself. You can imagine it to be anything you'd like and it will appear. You can even have more than one if you'd like. The Shed looks small on the outside, but inside it is endless with many rooms and halls and secret passageways. Oh darn, nobody knew about the secret passageways. Ooops.

Skiddy, your dogs are amazing and seem to adapt quickly to any situation. They know their Daddy will always be there for them and they also have each other. Take another vid when Mom arrives so we can see her. Tell her hello from everyone at the shed. She may look at you strangely and wonder if you're on something. Haha!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
How do I find the other sheds? I'm still a bit confused about what this is

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I can see Skids conversation with his Mom.

Skid: Mom, everyone at the shed says hello!

Mom: You know people living in a shed?

Skid: Well yes, but it's not an ordinary shed and neither are the people.

Mom: Son, are you feeling alright?

Skid: Ummm...never mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hello night...i dont always get them but when i do its always for a good reason..plus either one of us was in pain either..so that was a good thing..but we cant start drinking every day so our pains are gone...that is what syx's sister did she drank her self to death....well i am checking out some of the videos from the other night and not sure i should post them alot of bad word from syx..maybe i will post how he looks buzzing...lol..i will see what i have..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey there. I hope you aren't to busy to enjoy your self. How are the girls?

I am fairly well hoping to find the courage to look for another job. They cut my hours. It is company policy to use that as a method to get rid of people. I have seen it many times. Once I over heard a conversation where some one asked if they where going to fire "So and So" The reply was "No, They just cut the hours so they have to leave"
It is a real toxic environment.
But I pray it will change, I hate starting in a new place.
Hug the girls.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Happy New Year Sheidzens.

The Wicked Witch of OZ and her cats are back for 2017

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
How do I find the other sheds? I'm still a bit confused about what this is

OH. Well The Shed actually began some time ago. Back in the day we had 400 pages per shed. We then got cut down to 200 to make it easier for the site. There is one though that got lost in cyber space somehow and we can't get back to it. If you use the search engine, you can find the other sheds. OR...at the beginning of this shed is a link to the previous Shed thread, or should be. Each beginning page of a shed has a link to the previous one. At the end of every shed is a link to the new and latest one.

You have stumbled into the realm of Shed 13. Any more questions? I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
here are two people i love dearly....layne is now 3 months..man he sure is growing..

CC
edit on 2-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh crap, I didn't leave a link in the beginning of this shed to the last one. Sorry!

Oh company! I have to catch up now!

link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

The beginning of The Shed
The Shed 2
The Shed 3
The Shed 4 is un-openable
The Shed 5
The Shed 6
The Shed 7
The Shed 8
The Shed 9
The Shed 10
The Shed 11
The Shed 12
edit on 1/2/2017 by Martin75 because: One of my Sheds jumped a line

link   
Hi Ellie

Welcome to the fabulous Shed.
We have all sorts of entertainment options in here, and rooms and....well we are actually a Galaxy of sorts.
OH Ellie, if you intend to read all the Sheds we will never see you again.

Just stay here.
edit on 2-1-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You must post the vids of Syx. Just put a warning that there is swearing and I think it should be ok.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We are a large group of friends that share a story line, and share our lives. I really don't know how to explain us: we just are one absolutely crazy, insane, and extremely lucky family.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Where have you been?

a reply to: Martin75
You naughty girl. No morning coffee, no morning entertainment. Humpfr.

So good to see you ]]]]]]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[[[[[[

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ah, Thank you Jess for helping Ellie!!!
Saved me some time.

Wis, I'm so sorry they cut your hours! I sure hope you can find something you like!

Zazzy, WOW! Love that image!!!!!

CC, LOVE the photos! Oh my goodness look at that child! What a gorgeous baby!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
LOL, sorry I have been off work so hiding in lurker mode...but I left pancakes this morning! LOL! I hate being stuck on mobile it's so hard to post. Now I have so much catching up to do as I watch Alice in Wonderland!
I absolutely love that picture!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wis, I'm so sorry they cut your hours! I sure hope you can find something you like!

Thank You. The thing is I really like this. I love my home town customers, it is close to home and I am good at it.
But my manager....she is an excellent cook, but her concept of management is we have to read her thoughts. Passive aggressive BS. She refuses to fallow food safety requirements which puts all of us in jeopardy. And she hates me because I am a whistle blower.
I don't want to get written up for her stupidity. But she is the bosses pet. Grrrr

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I get it now! Thanks! *goes back to read*

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Hey I thought I was the Wicked Witch?
Perhaps we can share the title?
Happy New year Zazz

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link