It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

frrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeezing cold Scotland, ......

Mate it is minus 15 degrees Celsius her, now that aint so bad for us this time of year, and I doubt you have that surrounded by the North Sea and The Great Atlantic. Now just light a wee fire and you will remain warm till spring comes.

laterz shederoonies...

You had pizza? Something "foreign", or did you have one too many "drams"." Shedaroonies", that sounds like avant-garde hoodlums, merry makers, rebels, mutineers. Hmmm. Sounds familiar.
Cheers mate and be well soon.
edit on 9-2-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Oh Blarnye

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello Wis!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey "Star light, star bright"

I found some pretty cool tracks close to town the other day. Three sets of coyote and one larger!!
It could have been pups and an adult. The larger print didn't indicate wolf. I was so excited and so were my dogs. The beagle is very prey oriented and prefers to track scent from, rabbit, mouse, dear ect. But the Rottie becomes territorial when we cross predator tracks. She makes herself large, raises her shoulders and holds her head high.
None of them proceeded into town but looped back towards the woods. Smart puppies.

Hugs in bundles

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh how cool! I know we have coyotes, but have never seen one myself. I've only seen one fox around here in all my life. It was like seeing a unicorn or something. I was like...Wow!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Inspiring vid. With so many people struggling with one thing or another...never lose hope.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Before it went live Suzie kept hugging on me lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone, just making a quick stop to see how everyone's doing. Got a decent amount of snow here to the point I had the day off which meant catching up on some sleep(never seems to be enough of that). So, how are you guys? Enjoying the snow if you have any? Personally I can't wait till we hit the 50s and 60s and upon reaching such temperatures we should remain there. Been bored out of my mind during free time, thought of writing some short story, but have too many ideas(general, not specific) rushing through my head.

Well, I'm off. I'll return to in a while.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Suzie was born in 2012. They both had pups though; not that I wanted them too lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi Skiddy! Your dogs are as loving as my cat. He gets so much love and attention, but God forbid if you are busy. LOL

Hi Moon, yeah we had that blizzard too. Can't stop Mother nature I guess. I'm longing for Spring and open windows.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hi! Yeah they get a lot of love and attention. They don't give me a choice lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Mine either. I'll be sitting here typing and he just plops himself down so I can hardly type. Then he does the swishy tale thing and things on the table go flying onto the floor, or he moves the mouse and sometimes that ends up on the floor too. LOL

I'm like...really???? LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Mine grab my hands and put them on their backs or wherever they want petted. Monkeys.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Awwww, adorable! Mine used to sit in the chair next to me and hesitantly put a paw on the table waiting for permission to jump on the table. Now he just jumps when he feels like it. LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is just breath taking!!!!!!

edit on 10-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hehe I'm not focusing on R. Island silly, I'm focusing on Minnesota!

The native American music you posted is pretty cool! It's as if you read my mind - I was missing some good NA music! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I downloaded Bitemoji (so I can make myself an emoji! LOL)
Good morning beautiful Shedigans!!! How is everyone?

Swanne - Are you having mood swings? We have gone from 68 degrees Tuesday, yesterday snow, this morning it was 18, tomorrow back up in the 60s. LOL

I will try to read and get caught up....man do I have some catching up to do!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Good morning everybody!

Just popping in to say "hello". I hope everyone is well.
I'm not feeling too perky today but will be here reading for a while.
Sophie and I send our love,
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Actually, I know you're a ferret because Mason stuff. Whenever you think that camera on your laptop is not on, think again.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: jacygirl

Actually, I know you're a ferret because Mason stuff. Whenever you think that camera on your laptop is not on, think again.

Hahaha...but I'm no regular ferret, I'm a conspiracy ferret...so I have a Band-Aid over my camera.

You only know I'm a ferret cuz I stole your sock. And one shoe. Perhaps a fedora or two, but who's counting?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
...but I'm no regular ferret, I'm a conspiracy ferret...

That's kinda redundant cause those little bastages like to steal everything.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join