It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Going to check it out now my dragon friend.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The sheds fine. Sometimes we just have bad days. Im Shop Super at a steel mill. Sometimes I have real bad days. One day I stood behind a door to the lunch room and head a whole crew talking crap on me. It really hurt and angered me. I confronted several guys in private. Each one backed their asses up real quick. They had a bunch of excuses that seemed to boil down to " You are an Icon, You are the boss, and everyone talks smack on the boss, even though they like them a lot." It was like a crowd mentality, caused by one bad apple. I fired his lazy ass later for poor attendance, poor performance, and especially because he was a dick. I still have guys talk smack on me from time to time, even good friends, but it is usually because Im not paying enough attention to them, and they become jealous of who ever Im paying more attention to. Remember Jealousy breeds contempt. So Ive learned to lay down my anger, and focus on what is really causing the friction, and dealing with that, rather then the people who are venting at me. It works. It is tough for me to lay down the anger because Im an Alpha male, and I don't lie that. But it does work. Either that or a couple of Stiff drinks.......

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Awww, thanks Hun!

I have seen the shed turned upside down before and I thought oh no, how many people are unhappy now and why? It's like seeing something enchanting being destroyed and I always promised to keep this place open for people who may need it. I know I myself have needed this place and the people and how much of a difference they have made in my life. I want it to be like that for everyone, but alas I am not the magical Elf portrayed in my stories and seen in my avatar. I am just a human being with faults like everyone else and I can't fix everything when it needs fixing.

I knew I should have taken my anxiety med earlier. LOL

edit on 27-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

For a time I thought the song was saying "Hold your head up walrush."

LOL!!!
edit on 27-1-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

That was a really insightful post.
Thank you, it made me feel good.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I Love you.
I've always Loved you!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: crappiekat

I'm here and practically in tears. It's like the shed is falling down all around me and I don't know if folks are mad at me, disappointed in me or what is going on. I always wanted this place to be something wonderful, something special for anyone who entered.

It has been strangely quiet lately with a lot of missing people. I guess some are not happy. Maybe it's me they are not happy with. I don't know. I'm just sad right now and confused.

Please cease your tears mad'ere! Your light shines and keeps this humble bubble open. You're not to be at fault for any transgressions that may pass during your watch, you can only dictate their course. You've done an excellent job and I could not imagine this place without you (seriously, you hold the keys!
)

Please remember, "lighthouses don't travel out to see looking for ships."

(((((((((())))))))))

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

That was a really insightful post.
Thank you, it made me feel good.

You should feel good. You are a highly respected member of ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Gotta have lotsa love in the shed!

Hugs for everyone!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Hey Rider!
(Everyone I know I have reply's to make to You's , still catchin up, so Sorry that, for now...)

"The Sheds fine" is right! This here caught My eye just now, "it is usually because Im not paying enough attention to them, and they become jealous of who ever Im paying more attention to." I see here and there a few places like that. My fault on some of that, as far as 'not payin enough attention to them'... I get sidetracked so easy it pathetic. I need blinders. Ones that cover My eyes completely!

I used to catch hell from a boss of mine years ago because instead of loading a truck exclusively, I'd get side tracked helping others in a time of need. It was a production plant so overall My assistance actually helped the bottom line. They ways I did what I did pissed off the boss's that had ego-god-complex, and noone else. So there is that...

I am laying a blanket apology to everyone here. If I miss a post to ME from YOU, if You don't receive a reply back, It is not that I am purposely blowing You off. Especially at times when I get far behind that will happen. I've been several pages back, grabbing posts aimed at me and pasting them into a file, to group with others, then after almost catching up will accidentally wipe out the page I had it all on, or my machine would auto re-start after an update and wallah... Half an hour of text intended to be dropped in here didn't make it to the finish line. Then I get so pissed of about it and if it's late, I may say a hello good bye, or just leave for the night thinking i'll get to it all the next day, the n wake up and space out everything that happened the night before! Bad memory is putting it very mildly.

More like someone needs to tell Me , "Hey Syx?! Your memory Sucks @#$% * &^%$ , and more than that, *^#$#@@-- #^$%$$ *&%, AND &*!!!! For cryin out loud and *#^&%&* man!
WTF is the matter with You?!?!? I am surprised You can even remember to Breathe!

(BTW there was no actual cussing going on with that! Just thought it would look funny!!)

It is what It is...
Syx
edit on 27-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I had to bring my pain and disappointment to the surface and be dramatic.
The Spirit guides me to greater things. I follow it dutifully.

Your tears purified my Heart and now it beats so strongly for you.
Look at all the passion and Love that my fit begat.
Everyone Loves you almost as if we were all crazy!

I'm not hurting anymore.
You fixed it by facing it and making me feel guilty for even being upset.

Goddess I Love you more than ever!
Let me light the candles for you....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hugs back at you Hon.
Im off to bed.
Gotta get up early to get my truck into the shop. The place that rebuilt the front end 11,000 miles ago used the wrong bushings, and they went out. Its making loud bad noises when ever I turn. Its all good because Im having a well recommended shop do the repairs this time, and even though its $400, I know I can trust these guys to do the job right. They did the inspection for free, both road check and in the shop. They even took me down into the pit under my truck and showed me the parts that failed due to stupidity of the other shop. Then they shopped for the beast deal on correct replacement parts and saved me money. It is at least a 4 hour job to install the parts, then a realignment.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
All I want is for us to focus on...

Because...

Ok, now I'm crying....
Thank you Everyone....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Syx, between you and I and our bad memories and pain issues I'm wondering if we are fraternal twins or something. LOL!

I never mean to ignore anyone either, but I'm like you and rather scattered brained. Glad I'm not the only one. Whew! I answered your PM.

Flash, thanks, I'm glad you feel better and so do I. Sometimes I get all emotional and take a mini hissy fit and threaten to leave and turn my keys in. Truth is, it would break my heart to leave here and I don't think I ever could.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sweet dreams Rider! I hope your truck feels better soon. LOL

I'm glad you have a better place to take the truck to now. See you tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm glad you threatened me.
I loved it.

You were great.
Feelings are so awesome.

The ups and downs.
We are so Alive tonight!

All that fire around us is good, it's wild and beautiful.
Let it burn!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well I guess we really did make you feel better.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok maybe I am a lil tiny itty bit crazy.

But it's not a disorder.
It's Order.

An Order for a thousand servings of Love and ten thousand side dishes of hugs.
**snaps fingers** Service please!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

LOL! I didn't threaten you, I threatened to leave the shed because I didn't know what people really thought of me and my self esteem was kind of low. Plus I didn't take my anxiety med so I took a boo hoo hissy fit. I'm fine now. All is well.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Well I guess we really did make you feel better.

I hope you're feeling it too.

You're the Star after all.
*whistles*

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join