It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim students demand prayer rooms in every 'major building'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Everyday its becoming more apparent that this religion simply doesn't work in western societies.

I have seen so many debates turn into circular arguments that don't even make sense... it's a total waste of everyone's time. If the SJW's had put this much effort into the homeless and non-minority disadvantaged we would at least have those people becoming a net benefit to society again. Instead they argue all day, everyday for "diversity" and stripping white hetero men of any privilege they have left. Their whole outlook is a total shambles, they are now effectively millstones around the necks of their own societies.

SJW's claim to be intellectually and morally "enlightened" yet they don't even have the self awareness to understand why people are becoming fed up with their BS. Over the last few months I have seen numerous debates online where they simply have nothing intelligent to say except that their opponent is racist... literally, that's it - their responses look like this: You oppose my views and that's racist, so who cares what you say; you shouldn't even be allowed to live. Everything is based on feelings and emotions, facts simply don't matter.

All I want is to wake up one day and see "islam in the west assigned to the scrap heap of history" plastered all over the news, then I'll know that modern western society has one less thing holding it back so it can start spending more time focusing on the future.
edit on 27-12-2016 by nextgenoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nextgenoptimist
Everyday its becoming more apparent that this religion simply doesn't work in western societies.

I have seen so many debates turn into circular arguments that don't even make sense... it's a total waste of everyone's time. If the SJW's had put this much effort into the homeless and non-minority disadvantaged we would at least have those people becoming a net benefit to society again. Instead they argue all day, everyday for "diversity" and stripping white hetero men of any privilege they have left. Their whole outlook is a total shambles, they are now effectively millstones around the necks of their own societies.

SJW's claim to be intellectually and morally "enlightened" yet they don't even have the self awareness to understand why people are becoming fed up with their BS. Over the last few months I have seen numerous debates online where they simply have nothing intelligent to say except that their opponent is racist... literally, that's it - their responses look like this: You oppose my views and that's racist, so who cares what you say; you shouldn't even be allowed to live. Everything is based on feelings and emotions, facts simply don't matter.

All I want is to wake up one day and see "islam in the west assigned to the scrap heap of history" plastered all over the news, then I'll know that modern western society has one less thing holding it back so it can start spending more time focusing on the future.

Yes, it is no longer up for debate. Muslims and the west are not compatible and we need Togo our seperate ways.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GCoot

And what are in the incompatibilities?
In your own words..
No talking points from the pamphlet.
I'd love to hear your take on our divided
sense of culture and maybe if you feel the rift
is too large - maybe some things we can do to
bring them together?
Or do prefer mass deportations as Trump once
heralded but has now taken back?

edit on 27-12-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I prefer mass deportioms and I doubt this conversation will preclude thousands of years of recorded history. Mainly I believe that the juice of falafels isn't worth the squeeze of increase in terrorism and having to build prayer rooms. Said again, I'd rather never see a Muslim ever again than pay one cent towards a prayer room or have an .001% increased chance of being the target of a terrorist attack. To each their own? But Trump won on the platform of bombing the Middle East and deporting Muslims for a reason.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Fair enough - i'm not going to try to convert you.
How long have you been in the service?
Are you army or marines?
Are you looking forward to what bombing
the middle east will mean for us?
Are you currently deployed?
I'll tell you for my own part - I've never met a
soldier so ready for war like you.
I suppose this is a new stance.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If everyone has their demands and get what they wanted, then why not these guys…? Aren’t the America’s idea based on freedom of religion and belief..?

They are already won the battle for injecting fears into your head/heart and soul and it took them only 15 years to achieve it.

Killing and stand against is not the sign of bravery.

edit on 27-12-2016 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good it makes it EASIER to know whom to arrest.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

Fair enough - i'm not going to try to convert you.
How long have you been in the service?
Are you army or marines?
Are you looking forward to what bombing
the middle east will mean for us?
Are you currently deployed?
I'll tell you for my own part - I've never met a
soldier so ready for war like you.
I suppose this is a new stance.

Then you haven't met many military men as they support all those things.
A majority of America's military troops are backing Donald Trump – with career-minded forces favoring him by a 3-to-1 margin over Hillary Clinton, a Military.com poll shows. It's even worse for you with the veterans.

I think you need to recalibrate the reality you're living in because on January 22nd you're in for a sea change.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hmmmm -
So now you also know how many people in the Military
I know. Your assumptions are leaping but once again you're
grandstanding bypassing my questions to you.

Are you currently a soldier?

This time try to answer without
also assuming and knowing what they think or feel.

(post by GCoot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ah so there we go.
Now we're getting to the core of the apple.
Are you of age to serve?

I only ask these questions because now in TWO threads
you have called for war.
You have assumed that our troops want to die
and that they are actively calling for it.
You have also stated that te electoral college wants to go to war.
I'd like to see the sources for this information you flagrantly shout out.
My curiosity in part is why would you call for war
if you're not in the front lines prepared to die?
You would be the first one I would want to die..
I do not mean that to sound morbid but i'd just rather
you die before a soldier that didn't sign up just so you could
say MURICA.

(post by GCoot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2016 by MagicCow because: pointless...

(post by GCoot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Students at the University of Maryland have released a list of 64 demands in their effort make the campus more amenable to "Marginalized, American Indian, Black, Latinx, LGBTQIA+, Muslim, Pro-Palestine, and Undocumented" students.

Is it just me, or are letters being added on a weekly basis to the LGBT label. I honestly have no idea what the "I", the "A" or the "+" are supposed to stand for. To save everybody time and effort, why not just contract this to NH (non heterosexual)?

...scholarships for “students of marginalized communities,” a ban on Columbus Day, beginning every on-campus event with an acknowledgement that “this is Indigenous Land,” that African American professors get tenure, that preferred pronouns are included on rosters, and that “queer diversity training” is required

This an interesting mix of nutty demands, entertaining to a degree as well...until one realizes that these kids are likely actually serious.

If I were a parent of any of these kids, I would only have one demand. Knock it off, concentrate on your studies, or next Semester's Tuition cheque is going to bounce.

Muslim students also want “one room in each major building designated for prayer” and “shuttle services to [the local mosque] for Muslim students to have access to a place of worship.”

When it comes to Christian and Jewish belief systems, there is constant pressure to have all things religious banned from the education system. Muslims meanwhile expect more and more accommodations for their belief systems...one room in every building for prayer, and shuttle services, of course...where are the atheist activists when you need them (oh, forgot - they are busy this time of year trying to eradicate Christmas)?

More Campus Craziness

As College administrations and professors continue to slide left, they react to, and try to accommodate, even more left and loony students...safe spaces, play dough, stress dogs, no grade systems, speech control including the pronoun police, etc... One has to wonder what will have to happen before the grown ups will finally insist that students, I don't know, focus on learning their chosen field of study.

the only time I've seen a gay person be oppressed is in school by bullies. Hell, they bully straight people just as much. Queers need to find something better to do than claim oppression when none exists.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2016 by MagicCow because: Just absolutely pointless..

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sources please.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Its simple economics.

I've employed Muslims before. Getting them out before nightfall during Ramadan? No problem at all...just need to communicate in advance so i can accomodate.

We just let them use an empty conference room or training room. The same room we'd use for breastfeeding moms. Accomodating people isn't difficult at all. You really don't even have to try. You just have to try to not be confrontational. And what i've found: my accomodation was appreciated, and added value to the employee's performance.

Someone from Texas who's not a extremist christian, has common sense and seems like a bloody nice guy - shurley some mistake.

It's disturbing I feel the need to say thank you and well done but your approach is spot on -if only more people acted like you instead of spouting hate for hates sake the world would be a much nicer place. Your approach is a perfect example of how to treat people, create a nice friendly society, promote inclusion and defeat radicalisation. I dof my cap to you.

But obviously seeing as some of tthe group are Muslim, they must automatically be ISIS lovers and decapitate people for hobbies and asking for a tiny space to pray is all part of their secret plan to take over the world, because 9/11.

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Good it makes it EASIER to know whom to arrest.

Yeah send them all to concentration camps, that'll work
edit on 27-12-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

They can all go back home and open seats for Americans that were born here. When they go home
they will have all the rooms and rooftops they could ask for.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

when i took my CCW class the instructor was very liberal with the use of his racial/racist remarks regarding muslims and indians (he didn't seem to know, or care to know, the difference between "habib" and "patel", bless his heart)

He thought himself rather funny. I just did my dues so I could get my CCW and be done with it. I remember as a kid we were trained to hate the "Commies" and the "Red Chinese". Muslims are just the new "Red Scare". I really think if we absolved ourselves of interaction in the area, it would improve life for the whole planet. We don't have to go to war....just ignore them. It would make both sides happier in the end.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join