It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butterflys - the Occult meaning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I thought i would start a thread to discuss the occult meaning of butterfly, they are used everywhere in the msm...especially in the fashion industry..

anyone know more?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I can not elaborate until you give the Butterfly Code.

Thereafter, may I ask, what is the password for the house?

v
v
v
edit on 12/22/16 by Sahabi because: 1-3-69-72-88-999-666 B6-U5-T3-T8-E9-R2-F1-L4-Y7

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
I thought i would start a thread to discuss the occult meaning of butterfly, they are used everywhere in the msm...especially in the fashion industry..

anyone know more?

I had a dream a while back where a little monk told me that this world is just a stage of growth like a catapillar entereing a cocoon and the pain we feel in life is our butterfly wings pushing against the cocoon so we can break free and fly.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

what house?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

what house?

That's unfortunate! Because here, it makes no difference whether you have forgotten it... or if you never knew it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

what house?

That's unfortunate! Because here, it makes no difference whether you have forgotten it... or if you never knew it.
may i ask what house has to do with butterflys?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

what house?

Mister... you are free to go. But I warn you... if you make any further inquires, or if you tell a single soul about what you've seen here tonight... there will be very beautiful butterflies for you and your family! Do you understand?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OP, read up on Monarch programing.

Check out the website: vigilantcitizen.com

Welcome down here in the rabbit hole!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
clear violation of rules, not even going into semantics..

You guys closer related to monkeys?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

what house?

Mister... you are free to go. But I warn you... if you make any further inquires, or if you tell a single soul about what you've seen here tonight... there will be very beautiful butterflies for you and your family! Do you understand?
no i dont understand....but please carry on....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
OP, read up on Monarch programing.

Check out the website: vigilantcitizen.com

Welcome down here in the rabbit hole!

i got banned from VC's website for discovering the truth

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I know you are a muslim, see at it like this. If you talk to an extremist muslim and blaspheming the religion, how do you think they would behave? Or a picture of the prophet claiming it is him? They would react very strange, probably very angry..
Its not their fault per say, they found a common ground in the Islamic religion, even culture.. They believe in things, that wont make sense to anyone outside of the Islamic religion..

When you are doing research about things, mostly occult things, its things people are ashamed of in normal day life.. They get annoyed, and fearful, and people who are afraid do some weird s#..

Dont let anyone scare you, but you have to make sense, you are just taking bits and pieces from everywhere, and the problem is, you attract the borderline psychos..

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

what house?

What does "Occult" mean to you?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

what house?

What does "Occult" mean to you?
tomorrows understanding

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Take up the Quran read it, do your theology and come back...Start there, please.. Cross reference, if it takes 1 month or a year, is up to you..

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Take up the Quran read it, do your theology and come back...Start there, please.. Cross reference, if it takes 1 month or a year, is up to you..
i have read the quran many times in english...it answered no questions of mine....there is no mention of butterflys in the quran that make any sense....dont you think its a wonder why they make all the kids read the quran in arabic when they dont understand a word of what is being said

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Occult simply means, "concealed", "hidden", and "secret".

There is no "authoritative occult" nor "definitive occult". Every secretive group, society, fraternity, and organization has a different and separate "occultic" (hidden) system, interpretations, and meanings. Asking about the "occult" is entirely too vague.

According to my personal knowledge of symbolism, the Butterfly symbolizes metamorphosis and change, which is illustrative of the journey of the larvae from a caterpillar into a butterfly.

It is also symbolic of death and rebirth, as the caterpillar "dies", is entombed within the cocoon, and is reborn as a butterfly.

Additionally, the element of the Earth is represented by the caterpillar, while the element of the Sky is representative of the butterfly, therefore, being a balanced link between the two.

Furthermore, the entire lifecycle is also representative of the "Hero's Journey", with the cocoon representing the underworld and the flight of the butterfly representing the ascent.

edit on 12/22/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I agree with Sahabi. The word occult, and the symbol of a butterfly, is so broad and widely used, you would have to pick a genre.

Remember, most symbols are man made. It's an interpretation of something else, or an account (in the bible for example) someone had or read, and thought about the meaning or symbol for it.

From reading down what you've already said, it makes me wonder if you want to go the freemasonry route.
Here is a little about that. Maybe you want to do some research, narrow your topic down, and get back to us.

Free Butterfly

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

what house?

whew, seems like you got away with a warning instead of being undressed

anyway, on topic;

whatever meaning it has, it could also be tied with the monarch butterfly scattered around the music industry.
edit on 22-12-2016 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join