It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: ISIS Puts Out Holiday Attack List Of U.S. Churches/Obama Admin Policy At Work?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
More vacuum from the Obama admin leaving the middle east in shambles. I wonder if HRC was elected if she would admit that her policies lead to this kind of heart warming fun?

Isis named thousands of churches in the US that should be attacked this Holiday season.

The Islamic State published the names and addresses of thousands of churches in the United States and called on its adherents to attack them during the holiday season, according to a message posted late-night Wednesday in the group’s “Secrets of Jihadis” social media group.

A user going by the name Abu Marya al-Iraqi posted the churches in Arabic message called "for bloody celebrations in the Christian New Year". He called for lone wolf attacks, to turn the Christian New Year into a bloody horror movie.

www.vocativ.com...
A user going by the name of “Abu Marya al-Iraqi” posted an Arabic-language message calling “for bloody celebrations in the Christian New Year” and announced the group’s plans to utilize its network of lone wolf attackers to “turn the Christian New Year into a bloody horror movie.”

The series of messages appeared in a pro-ISIS group on Telegram, which also provides manuals for the use and preparations of weapons and explosives for aspiring assailants. The information, distributed in a number of posts, was all previously available online and includes a public directory of churches across all 50 states. (Vocativ does not publish specific information found in lists like these.)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Isis can suck it, first of all and secondly.... Any churches who believe their on top of the world can suck it too.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are only two choices. Hide away at home and don't go out and let the savages win, or go out there in defiance of these Islamic sub-humans. Neither choice assures your safety and I would not condemn anyone who allows the threat to influence their actions in light of what has been happening recently. Your chances of dying in a terror attack are statistically no more likely than dying during a festive season spent at home so I personally will not allow these cowardly scum to dictate and inform my life choices.
edit on 22-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

What does a church think it's on top of the world mean? I'm not being funny, I don't get what your saying.
edit on 22-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
America just gave ISIS a Christmas present.

They can't open it until Jan. 20th though.

Merry Christmas ISIS

edit on 12 22 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We need more troops. Ok kids. go sign up so we can defeat ISIS in 100 days.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Last time I heard something like this was when the great W Bush told us to shop, or the terrorist win.
(I wonder if he would go out without his top of the line security team? I know it's not the same thing).

There are only two choices. Hide away at home and don't go out and let the savages win,

edit on 22-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Last time I heard something like this was when the great W Bush told us to shop, or the terrorist win. I wonder if hw would go out without his top of the line security team? (I know it's not the same thing).

There are only two choices. Hide away at home and don't go out and let the savages win,

I think we know the answer to that one.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
There are only two choices. Hide away at home and don't go out and let the savages win, or go out there in defiance of these Islamic sub-humans. Neither choice assures your safety and I would not condemn anyone who allows the threat to influence their actions in light of what has been happening recently. Your chances of dying in a terror attack are statistically no more likely than dying during a festive season spent at home so I personally will not allow these cowardly scum to dictate and inform my life choices.

You sound like a euro who thinks a candle light vigil is an applicable retaliation for having your countrymen run over by a truck. Sorry man but we got that USA swagger and like to do things a bit more productive.

A choice that you failed to mention is to deport all the Muslims and ban them from our country.

I like that option best and it should be included in your list.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Religions, attacking other religions... thats a first.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok internet tough guy, carry on posting in that style and see how long it is before you get a posting ban. reply to: CaptainManUSA

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well at least we wont have to hear the big O try to explain how " this is not an attack on christianity".

“Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Mr. Obama said. “In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

www.nytimes.com...

Cause we all know crap that happened 500 years ago or 100 years ago or 50 years ago is justification of the bullcrap that the big O refused to denounce.

Will Trump have balls enough to call this out as an attack on an entire religion as that is ISIS stated goal, but hey they "didnt really mean it that way.....did they?
edit on 22/12/2016 by shooterbrody because: link problems

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainManUSA

There is so much stupidity in that one remark, that I can't even begin to list the ways you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No it's been happening forever. The only first is the cowardly left inviting a religion into their country to wreak this type of havoc. But it's good our people are growing tired of their feckless leadership and thus elected trump to kick the muslims out.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have a church on both sides of my home quite close I stay armed and will be for the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: CaptainManUSA

There is so much stupidity in that one remark, that I can't even begin to list the ways you are wrong.

Always give a new member a chance to demonstrate what they really are. This one is off to a flying start.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainManUSA

originally posted by: intrptr

No it's been happening forever. The only first is the cowardly left inviting a religion into their country to wreak this type of havoc. But it's good our people are growing tired of their feckless leadership and thus elected trump to kick the muslims out.

But you just did it too. Round ups, detention, deportation of religious groups. Thats the oldest play in the theatre...

Romans burning Christians, Ireland and UK (Protestants vs. Catholics), Israel (Jews vs. Arabs), India-Pakistan,(Hindhu vs. sikh), Germany, (Aryans vs. Jews) and now yes Christian vs. Muslim...

Thats a short list. Just about every conflict waged has been started over one religious belief or ideology vs. another.

The excuse used to wider wars of conquest has always begun this way. Our God vs. theirs.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Very wise. You may also want to invest in some anti-truck and some blast deflection protection for your home. Adherents to the religion of peace have lots of ways of killing you.

a reply to: mikell

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I have a church on both sides of my home quite close I stay armed and will be for the rest of my life.

I chose your option mikell, I wish to live in a polite armed society where I have the choice to not be a victim.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Ok internet tough guy, carry on posting in that style and see how long it is before you get a posting ban. reply to: CaptainManUSA

I doubt I'll be banned for reiterating a platform of our President elect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join