It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: ISIS Puts Out Holiday Attack List Of U.S. Churches/Obama Admin Policy At Work?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainManUSA

I thought it was implied that religion and culture can be synonymous, and are in Christian USA and Muslim east. And that certain cultures are incompatible.

The 'extreme' tag hung on Islam is disingenuous, implying all of Islam is extremely 'bad' because their belief 'system' is different than the Christian one.

The extremist views of a minority don't accurately reflect the whole, do they? Unless you buy into the whole our god is the one true god, meme. Most people don't go to church anyway and only profess a religion if asked what 'faith' they were 'born into' or 'brought up' under.

Same with other religions. One can say India is Hindu, China Buddhist, the Middle East Muslim, and the US "Christian", but again this is just propaganda used by the gubment to incite hatred towards others because they are 'different' than us.

It works, nothing like pissing on ones religion to get a reaction that justifies total war.

(post by CaptainManUSA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^

See what I mean.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 12amThursday2016-12-22T10:47:57-06:002016Thursday12913 by malcolm913 because: replied to wrong post

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

He proposed muslim internment.

Lol. Source for that one?

December 8, 2015

Appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Trump said "take a look at [FDR's] presidential proclamations back a long time ago, 2525, 2526, 2527. What he was doing with Germans, Italians, and Japanese because he had to do it."

link   
a reply to: seasonal

After ISIS is defeated

CIA and other US alphabet agencies will simply start a new terror group

Wanna find terrorists

CIA
Pentagon
NSA

You'll find them there living quite comfortably with suits and ties, eating nice food

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
^^^^^^^^^^

See what I mean.

Have you noticed any other tells that give this posters identity away? I have.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: seasonal

Isis can suck it, first of all and secondly.... Any churches who believe their on top of the world can suck it too.

This is a comment that I can truly appreciate.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't forget the video equipment. We need to study and study and, you guessed it, study some more.

So, possibly our government knows which churches are on this list? Will they tell the people at these churches or just put someone there to call after the terrorists complete their mission. I suppose we will see two people in a black OPs vehicle sitting about a half a block away from the churches. They wouldn't want to be in the parking lot, that could be dangerous.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well, I guess now I know who to ignore. You don't happen to own a white robe and hood do you?
edit on 22-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I thought it was implied that religion and culture can be synonymous, and are in Christian USA and Muslim east. And that certain cultures are incompatible.

The 'extreme' tag hung on Islam is disingenuous, implying all of Islam is extremely 'bad' because their belief 'system' is different than the Christian one.

The extremist views of a minority don't accurately reflect the whole, do they? Unless you buy into the whole our god is the one true god, meme. Most people don't go to church anyway and only profess a religion if asked what 'faith' they were 'born into' or 'brought up' under.

Same with other religions. One can say India is Hindu, China Buddhist, the Middle East Muslim, and the US "Christian", but again this is just propaganda used by the gubment to incite hatred towards others because they are 'different' than us.

It works, nothing like pissing on ones religion to get a reaction that justifies total war.

Youre caught up in the religious stuff. Predominant religion bleeds into all facets of society. I'm not religious but should I ever go to court I swear an oath upon a bible, as will President Trump. Laws ethics most everything in ones country is tailored to that country's religion. Thus religion is culture. And the truth as evidenced by throughout hsitory is Muslim and Christian can't commingle without serious implications, and I'm unwilling to sacrifice my safety even a little bit to justify a means to that end. As was our electorate thus trump.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Annnd he's outta here! Lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think it is about 5% of any given religion that get the crazies whipped up in a frenzy.

Then we get what we have. But now we have huge very profitable companies that profit greatly off of war. So more war more $. It's works out good, especially if you have access to make the news.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not hanging it on ISIS or other purveyors of violence is also "disingenuous", as their STATED GOAL is violence.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is Isis a creation of ours, not by design but by lack of a quantifiable leader here in the US?

Who would clear let's say 10 blocks of New York city's worst crime area and then pull out all the cops. This is exactly what Obama the ditherer and HRC the faint did.

What was supposed to happen?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'll tell you what....

All local Churches in any neighborhood, in any town or city of America, of any Faith ... should react to this threat by Muslim Jihadis on social-media sites with the following actions...

put away the Nativity scene if having space requires you to.

instead, have access to about 10 or 12 motorcycles to park in that conspicuous space usually reserved for that outdoor Nativity Scene...

make sure some of the 'hogs' are 'choppers' or insignia associated with Bikers like 'Hells Angels'...

---> the zealot Muslim radicals could be dissuaded from attacking that Church
IF they think their mission would be a failure because there are Armed Bikers inside
protecting the Church from the Muslim Heathens who already threatened the Congregation of Christians

or else... don't try to shoo off the radicals, let them enter a Trap set up at the Church premises...
there was a clint eastwood movie about doing the same thing to a gang of outlaws who promised to attack the town as usual
but were surprised as the town folk armed themselves and shot all the outlaws in a crossfire Trap
edit on nd31148242861622432016 by St Udio because: spacing for easier reading

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

If the church allows it's congregation to carry, it could help to help this from not happening "at their church".

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
We need more troops. Ok kids. go sign up so we can defeat ISIS in 100 days.

not needed. thats what Bio weapons and poison is for.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

Hi missingRUnext, thanks for hitting the terror refresh button, what acronym will they come up with next?

Oh, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Not hanging it on ISIS or other purveyors of violence is also "disingenuous", as their STATED GOAL is violence.

"Other purveyors of violence", you mean like the Pentagon?

The most violent organization on the planet by far.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join