It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: ISIS Puts Out Holiday Attack List Of U.S. Churches/Obama Admin Policy At Work?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainManUSA

Winter break must have started.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainManUSA

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Ok internet tough guy, carry on posting in that style and see how long it is before you get a posting ban. reply to: CaptainManUSA

I doubt I'll be banned for reiterating a platform of our President elect.

You really are new here aren't you.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

There is so much stupidity in that one remark, that I can't even begin to list the ways you are wrong.

Give it the old college try and list one.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Thank You. I will be there before the police and am trained as well as they are.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ok internet tough guy, carry on posting in that style and see how long it is before you get a posting ban. reply to: CaptainManUSA

No he isn't.

Same inflammatory attitude every other day.

He'll be gone again by the end of the day. I'd bet money on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So, possibly our government knows which churches are on this list? Will they tell the people at these churches or just put someone there to call after the terrorists complete their mission. I suppose we will see two people in a black OPs vehicle sitting about a half a block away from the churches. They wouldn't want to be in the parking lot, that could be dangerous.

They can't get Jimmy Johns delivered on Christmas day, so they will have to eat cinnamon rolls and drink coffee all day in their car. Bummer.
edit on 22-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

There is so much stupidity in that one remark, that I can't even begin to list the ways you are wrong.

"Kicking out the Muslims".

Wrong.
Trump never said no such thing.

link   
Why bother posting a list of potential Churches with addresses to target?

Surely the Church they blow up is irrelevant?
Maybe ISIS soldiers dont know how to use google maps?

Would Churches that didnt make the list be angry?

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: intrptr

Religions, attacking other religions... thats a first.

No it's been happening forever. The only first is the cowardly left inviting a religion into their country to wreak this type of havoc. But it's good our people are growing tired of their feckless leadership and thus elected trump to kick the muslims out.

But you just did it too. Round ups, detention, deportation of religious groups. Thats the oldest play in the theatre...

Romans burning Christians, Ireland and UK (Protestants vs. Catholics), Israel (Jews vs. Arabs), India-Pakistan,(Hindhu vs. sikh), Germany, (Aryans vs. Jews) and now yes Christian vs. Muslim...

Thats a short list. Just about every conflict waged has been started over one religious belief or ideology vs. another.

The excuse used to wider wars of conquest has always begun this way. Our God vs. theirs.

I did what? I thought it was implied that religion and culture can be synonymous, and are in Christian USA and Muslim east. And that certain cultures are incompatible.

link   
Leaving the middle east in shambles? Were you born yesterday? The middle east has been in shambles throughout its entire history. It's been in a persistent state of war for a few thousand years. You gonna blame Obama for The Battle of Kadesh? Get the hell over blaming presidents and everyone else for the problems of the world. ISIS sucks and so does being a bloodthirsty unwanted terrorist with no food or water in a 120 degree desert. They'll never win and their entire lives are hell. You know they live in hell because they are wholly dedicated to showing the world their horrid existence and attempt to bring everyone around them into it. It's absolutely awful there and anyone with a brain who had a chance to leave did so.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sure! If you're going to ban all Muslims, on the basis they may commit acts of violence/terrorism, then you better start rounding up the Christians too. White/male mass shooters ring a bell?
Banning anyone based on their religion is just letting your fears run away with you. I am a Trump supporter, from the South,White, straight male, who carries a gun and have for my entire adult life, but even I don't think we should ban all Muslims.
Deep background checks and vetting for immigrants, yes. Deport violent, convicted illegals? Hell yeah.
But let's not go all Third Reich.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah, the ones not on the list will feel so unworthy.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

It's absolutely awful there and anyone with a brain who had a chance to leave did so.

A more true statement here I have not read!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

No he isn't.

Same inflammatory attitude every other day.

He'll be gone again by the end of the day. I'd bet money on it.

I take it you recognise this poster as one that has previously been banned in a different incarnation. It would be a bit of pity if he does get banned He's already shown himself to be very entertaining.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Only about 74 times in the last 6 months alone.

I'm surprised others haven't cottoned on to his mannerisms by now.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

It's absolutely awful there and anyone with a brain who had a chance to leave did so.

A more true statement here I have not read!

Unfortunately my friend its not just the ones with brains that have left, and that's why we find the western world under this current threat level.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wrong.

You're right. He proposed muslim internment and ban on importation.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

He proposed muslim internment.

Lol. Source for that one?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Wrong.

You're right. He proposed muslim internment and ban on importation.

Damn Muslim importation, I hope Trump introduces a really high tariff on that one.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Good thing concealed carry is allowed in almost every state in churches. CCW holders have stopped attacks before and likely have a LOT more firearms training than these lone wolf idiots.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join