It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Battlefield 1 players....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i have never used this site for gaming, i try and keep my gaming and my conspiracies apart lol.
but i thought i would share my video of Gewehr Greatness by me, i only play scout class, so would be
good to add some medic players haha, just kidding, if anyone wants to add me its DAV-G- on the ps4
Cheers.....www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nice playing there. I bought the game when it came out but I've only played it for about 30 minutes. I'm a casual gamer so I'm not very good lol. What did you use to record your gameplay?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
thanks

you just hit the share button on ps4 and it uploads the last 15 mins, then you can add it to youtube, that was me just finding you could crop it with that video, hopefully i will be getting many more chances to upload more good games, its hard for the first while and i was a seasoned veteran at cod, but BF is way better now.....
id say if you wanna do good, practice with the gewehr and try and keep your distance with your crosshairs always pointing to where the enemy is most likely to come from, quick scoping and fast switching to pistol is vital for close combat situations. probably take a good 48 hrs of practising with the same class to get good.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

JSR

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
nice video man!

i love BF1. but i suck. im a horrible shot, so i tend to play scout too. just so i can keep my distance. my 10 year old and i trade off deaths, and he usually embarrasses me. great game. but to be honest, im kind of partial to BF4. it just seems to play different. i play on xbox one.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ever since I started gaming on a computer I can't stand using a controller to aim. I dont know how you console peasants do it.

I played the open beta but I wasn't that interested in the game. I had more fun in the beta of Battlefield Hardline but I never did buy that either. I'm a cheap gamer with an expensive computer. Lol

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i have never used this site for gaming, i try and keep my gaming and my conspiracies apart lol.
but i thought i would share my video of Gewehr Greatness by me, i only play scout class, so would be
good to add some medic players haha, just kidding, if anyone wants to add me its DAV-G- on the ps4
Cheers.....www.youtube.com...
I started going off games until this bad boy came along I love it so much lol anyhow I play on Xbox one and I'm a all rounder in the classes if u want to add me feel free my tag is the same as my ats one,in fact it's my tag for everything online lol x DarK NewT X
You'll have to type it in like that thought I think

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

yes your like my bro, he has aspirations of making it pro with CS GO, he even has his own team and goes to LANS...whatever that means lol.... im sure you will know

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

Sorry dude i am PS loyal lol

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
y u no PC?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My PSN name is No_Life_Trophy, add me.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I play on PS4 with a few friends of mine, sorry I can't watch the video right now but do you use scopes on your sniper rifles? I only use iron sights and I do pretty well, I was horrible with the scopes, mostly because I like to still be in the battle so I've got to be able to use the rifle close range too. Loving BF1 so far, runs a lot smoother than bf4. I just don't like how you can only have 5 on a squad, with my friends list growing we constantly find ourselves having to split squads.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
'Battlefield 1':

Battlefield '1' w/ Desert Combat full game mod:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's battlefield 1942

Not battlefield 1

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Yeah, 'Battlefield 1'!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

i use the iron site with the red dot reticle, quick scoping is very effective with it, but there's nothing better than picking of an enemy running with a headshot from distance, just love that ping it makes for headshots, i haven't been this buzzing about a game since modern warfare came out on ps3, i was'nt a fan of other bfs because the game engine was bad, but know it is bang on

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
right on, I'm gonna send a request today, have you tried that custom game 'eye to eye' yet? its only shotguns, i think its fun, i like playing conquest, and i jump around with my classes, gotta say medic is most used tho, you gonna be on tonight? about 1900 central time?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

cool
im on and off most days and then im off in about 2 to three hours from now..... 1am GMT
i have been so addicted to TDM i haven't even checked the custom games lol, but have been meaning to,
the new map is pretty good...... didn't get xmas presents like that from COD

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i dont get to play much either, but i wanna play tonight, that custom game is fun, i didn't like fog of war tho, cant say i have tried the TDM, always played conquest until the custom games started coming out.

i like that new map also, and i agree, COD never did anything like that. im off in 25 mins, thats 5 o'clock here, i'll send you and invite, if your on tonight at the same time i'll get with it on TDM lol

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I love BF games. Downloading it now.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

Peasants indeed.

PC MASTER RACE!!

edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join