It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is WAR – German politicians turn on Angela Merkel amid call for martial law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Then you're the one person who can't use bing and get's only nasty googlecrap results. Pity.

ISIL claims responsibility for Berlin terror attack

Snakes you say? Bite me!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: grainofsand

You constantly apologies for terrorists with a rather distasteful attitude that the EU deserves it because of NATO etc and I've never once seen you denounce terrorist acts in any similar thread.

I denounce the real terrorists, those waging unjust aggressive industrialized warfare against hapless nations in the name of humanity. Yes, NATO. Blowback is a bitch...

Do you denounce people who kill innocents in the name of revenge against western governments?
I do.

God forbid anyone should shoot back. Did they catch this guy yet that drove the truck in Berlin? I heard the guy they first accused didn't do it. But looked suspicious, he was middle eastern looking... am I right, am I right?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So you don't denounce people who kill innocents then?
It was a simple question.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: lordcomac

Oh, please f*cking no! Not this nonsense!

That attitude is why you are in the situation you are. You won't even defend yourselves. Bye bye!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's actually your attitude of Total War on everything, but thanks for the laugh. C ya in hell!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know how it's an awesome game so I real want to Play it haha

tank trouble
bejeweled

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SusanMGardner

What?
and no...they are not "awesome".

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracyI

Multiculturalism has failed.

I don't know if that is a fair statement, since the majority of the folk that invaded your country, did not come there seeking to embrace or to assimilate into your country or culture.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

So you don't denounce people who kill innocents then?
It was a simple question.

Really a stupid question. The asshole that drove a truck into a bunch of people is an asshole.

It hardly matters what church he goes to. Lulz.

Now answer mine, did they catch the guy yet?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It's not that they're not interested in coming here- it's just that it's more work to get in legally. I suppose they could flood mexico and then make a run for it- maybe we'll see that next.

I don't know... there is a big difference between crossing the mediterranean in a crowded fishing boat, and crossing the Atlantic Ocean.... you'd have to be really motivated, I'd think.
In general, I don't think many americans realize how unpopular their country has become.. the idea that "everyone wants to be here and be us" has long ceased to be true.
We Americans have a rather bad image over seas- we're violent, fat, racist, uneducated, with a crazy police state that is killing children for no reason on the streets, and step over the people starving in our path without even noticing. There is no way to live on the minimum wage, and getting diplomas doesn't get anywhere because the job market is flooded with them. We are either alcoholics or potheads, and tend to change our mind about our gender identification a couple times in our lives.

That's harsh and exaggerrated... I know. It is what people overseas see of the US though. The media is putting this out, people using social media are showing themselves this way, and now everyone has access to that message and image.

Perhaps the mexicans are close to enough to get a glimpse of other more positive parts of our country, and they want in, but the further you get, the more negative the view is. Europeans feel more sympathy in regards to the americans, religious zealots (of all kinds) feel disgust and condemnation.

I think you guys could invite them to come, and I don't think they would, seriously.
But like you say, it is hard to get in and the US has never been close to being swamped with refugees from the middle east and I don't see it ever happening.

THOUGH- what I think you guys would be well to study is what has happened in countries like France- despite your media claims (lies), our biggest threats have come from within- not without. They are people born in France, raised in France. They are the disgruntled and troubled who turn to religious fanaticism as a result of their psychological problems. (and commit terrorism).

Focusing on the problem of potential waves of refugees is a distraction from the real potential- disgruntled americans. THAT might be how your situation is closer to Europe than you realize.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Profusion

Actually, it's too late. How do you pick and choose who to deport? Who is dangerous? That many, many of those "refugees" were healthy young men, should have been a huge red flag, but Liberals were calling people racist for saying caution should be used. They shouted down anyone who tried to tell them terrorists were coming in along with the rest and now look what you've got.
They've realized far too late that Europe has been invaded. I'm sure someone will be along to tell me I'm an ignorant racist for even pointing all this out.

Thats a very good point, thanks for making that. I read a quote a while back that said govts always know how things will pan out before the event is set in motion.

George Soros all whoever else, can afford the best "if we do this what effect will it have?" brains in a dozen universities to ask and answer such questions so the events that are occurring now would have been known and their likelihood would have been calculated as 'x$ likely with 'y%' certainty.

From this we can infer that If widespread violence and social dislocation breaks out it was anticipated and may have even been a planned outcome."

Moreover, we can then conjecture with a fair degree of accuracy that this will begin to effect the economy and may even lead to civil war. Again should that occur then it would likely have been a planned outcome also.

Why would, soros or somebody else want all this bad stuff to break out? I read that it would take decades to implement Agenda 21 into Europe because of the diversity of culture, language, national identity and national pride in these countries. So the organizers simply looked around for an alternative and hit upon the idea of 'refugees' from Syria.

The forecast violence and even civil war would hasten the introduction of Agenda 21 to an overnight timeline compared to the forecast one by implemetning Agenda 21 the traditional way.

Whose behind it? I have my suspicions but I do know there is a very small but very powerful country in the mid east that loves to be surrounded by broken states and rubble while they get stronger and more influential all the time.

In essence I just think someone is in the process of taking Europe down.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I haven't mentioned churches or religion in our exchange so why have you?
More deflection again?
Learn to debate, your responses are childlike and pitiful.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It's almost as if Merkel wants this type of thing to happen. Sadly, it seems that after events like this she seems to hit the accelerator and not the brakes. Just like the German couple that held a fundraiser for migrants after one raped and murdered their daughter. Link

I strongly doubt Merkel has much say or control over this at all.

She may have in the beginning but now she knows her self that she is in danger of presiding over a civil war and the take down of her country. I don't think she would really want that. Apart from money what does she get out of it given that her own life might be at risk. I think she has been lied to and used and abused by the people in control of all of this.

I saw a video a couple months ago in which the story was when she began to realise that she had been tricked and lied to she turned on the globalists back in favour of Germany.

Now she is caught in a bind she cannot get out of. Her life depends on evading the bullet from the globalists for turning on them as well as the bullet from her own people. At all costs she must get Germany out of this in a hurry if she is to save Germany and her own life but she is running out of time and she is isolated.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

Multiculturalism has failed.

Funny enough, Merkel stated the very same thing in 2010. I wonder what changed her mind about it...?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Please keep in mind I said multiculturalism had failed. I didn't "blame" anyone. Even stating their mind set is backward is not blame. That's just their culture and it doesn't mix well with the Western world.

Yes, many immigrants have mixed in to Western society without a problem. But unfortunately fails are still fails.

I'm not sitting here as a "Westerner" claiming other cultures shouldn't mix. Many do and many work. I have friends from many cultures and religious backgrounds.

I'm merely pointing out the risk of opening borders and mixing cultures that, at their root, do not have the same values as our Western societies. As lovely as an open, free world sounds. It's just not practical in our timeframe.

edit on 21-12-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is basically the liberal action to everything. "We want open borders! Make it happen." That is it...no care for human life, the economy, the problems, no research, no nothing. They simply want to make their unreachable Utopia a fact and if we all fall apart...if the world expires...it doesn't matter to the liberal left.

And that is their attitude toward everything. "We want universal healthcare", "We want equality for bathrooms", "We want to allow refugees"...it is all the same. A pretty idea that becomes a horrible disposition on the people, the country and the economy.

Thank the left.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

YES THEY BLOODY WELL CAN!

They can vote overwhelmingly left, they can walk out of their jobs until foreign policy is turned around to prevent this type of trade, they can force their governments to do whatever they are damned well told, because the people are the power, and if they are not, they must rise up until they are, until their command is law, until their governments become the servants they were always supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I haven't mentioned churches or religion in our exchange so why have you?
More deflection again?
Learn to debate, your responses are childlike and pitiful.

Oh rot, you are on every thread about "immigrants", I mean refugees, I mean Muslims. Especially if you can equate Islam with any events.

My first ever encounter with you on the site was about practicing a little tolerance towards multiculturalism and you been heated towards me ever since. I can only account for this vitriol by a mental problem with others cultures and ethnicity, smacking at least of bigotry and maybe racism, but really a fearful outlook towards others that aren't like you.

Topped off by insult and ridicule.

Whatever...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

A statistical anomaly does not equate to a failure.

You can argue that terrorism in the West is not a statistical anomaly, that people who are prepared to engage in it are not a statistical anomaly, but only if you are happy to be absolutely, one hundred percent wrong to do so.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
In human terms the old proven equation still works and it always will; Proximity + Diversity = War. This simple equation is the reason why multiculturalism has failed in the past, is failing now, and will continue to do so in the future. You can choose to blind yourself to this historical obviousness for a while if you like, but that will not prevent civilisation collapsing around you as human nature follows the only course it ever can.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join