It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is WAR – German politicians turn on Angela Merkel amid call for martial law

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yeah. No, but it's a nice pamphlet for the ones in desperate need for excuses.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Star for you. But...

The moral of my story will be different perhaps to different people. But I think it is safe to say that when people from different cultures, with different beliefs, different goals, are fenced in, bad things are likely to happen. Each will have their excuses, and to each their excuses will be valid.

I get the sentiment, that's me growing up with difficult parents in the bacon belt of abuses during difficult times. We've had lots of differences and trouble over time and yet we're all just a bunch of white arian dip#s from the region.

How is this difference in culture, beliefs, goals and even paradigmes not a thing to strive for? This is life, uniforming people for the sake of a mainstream culture will only lead straight to the absence of culture in an Idiocracy. Also, we're obviously more than simple animals, which is why I have some issues with your dog-tales.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You could word it that way. But that is not exactly what the elite have planned, though to some cases it is, but its far more complicated than that.

There are many ways to do genocide aside from killing people. crossbreeding is one of them. It is also matches George Orwells vision.

Their plans are in plain sight:
Pope Francis Likens Jesus to ISIS, Says Muslims Must Breed With Europeans

To me the New World Order plan has never been clearer.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Or it's just another PsyOp to make THEM appear bigger, and way more powerful, than THEY really are. Which is where I'm at, looking at 'your' dogma as being part of the problem.

The moment you find a theory only in echo-chambers like Infowars or BeforeitsNews you might be better off second guessing the whole narrative.
I don't say the NWO isn't real, but I'm sure you've drawn a merely subjective conclusion from the various attempts of control and oppression.

Excluding people/ races/ cultures is by definition fascist and thus pretty much part of the prevailing status quo. You see the crux in this matter, don't you?
edit on 21-12-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Live amongst it (i'm sure you'll tell me you do) and tell me multiculturalism is a success. You can blame whoever you want, that was never my main intention, to point blame.

Person to Person, it works. Culture to Culture there is a clash. And a lot of the time, it doesn't mix.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

That about sums it up. However, I don't think that is to say that we will never be ready for a more open world.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is WAR – German politicians turn on Angela Merkel amid call for martial law

Germany needs their own Trump to step up. They are letting themselves be overun while they stand their with their liberal smiles feeling good about themselves while saying "see! i am not a racist".

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
In the old days USSR had sleeper agents to do attacks.

now we have Lots of sleeper terrorists and more every day.
it seems the only way to stop them is a Total controls and watch't people.
that's ALL people. just what they have been trying to do all along.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Well if I tell you that I do live amongst it, that I live in a multi-cultural town with a great mixture of people living in it, from Chinese to Polish, from Pakistani to Bangladeshi, from Iraqi, Iranian, Nigerian, and a whole heap more, my town, especially the business district, is a vibrant, interesting place to live. We have Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Muslims, Rastafarians, Jews, and God alone knows how many other faiths and cultures represented here. There is a road, London Road, which stretches from the top end of the town centre, out along the Thames, toward the main roads which lead to the capital. A friend of mine (a former practioner of Wicca, and currently agnostic) lives a couple of blocks from this road, and the segment of it which is closest to her residence is a great place to buy food, because walking for fifteen minutes you can go all the way around the world in cooking smells.

I pass people every time I walk to her place, who are dressed in cultural attire common to many places around the world, and do you know what happens when I say good morning to these people? They smile warmly, and greet me in kind. When I patronise their businesses, they thank me for my custom. There is mutual respect, an understanding that we are all small beings, living on a large world, that the differences between us are irrelevant when compared to the things that bring us together.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

As noted. Person to person, multiculturalism seems to often work.

But the clash of cultures and, actually, the loss of our own culture to others suggests to me a failure.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A friend of mine is German and he thinks Merkel excretes gold and even after recent events his otherworldly arrogance (may god strike me down if I am wrong about that) he believes in her for some odd reason.

I agree with earlier sentiments-women and children should come first instead of opening the flood gates.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I understand what you are trying to say, but you gotta look at it from different perspectives in order to get the full gist of their plan. Here is a model's take on it who is basically a witness to the events surrounding Germany and Angela Merkel. Sometimes inside perspectives from witnesses who are within the eye of the storm can help bring the entire picture together.
Model: Multiculturalism is Killing Germany

Even echo chambers like infowars can present some truth every now and then but it is far more trustworthy than CNN and snopes at this point.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Culture clash only occurs when personalities clash. When they do not, it does not. Thats just how it is, its not even a debate point. Its just reality.

If I can get along with the folks outside the local mosque, and they with me, then there should not be a problem anywhere. If there is, its because some individual, not a representative of this, that or the other, but an individual got ideas above their station.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Merkel is finished

She sold the German people to globalists and people don't like it

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I usually enjoy your input very much, but seriously? Why does nobody bother to lock up soccer fans, waving their German flags, when it's forbidden to do so? That pretty liar surely does make up lotta stuff, under tons of make-up, for her 5mins of fame (all puns intended).
Ask yourself why they never happen to mention the right-wing terror in Germany, which is actually killing people. Nobody does, not the MSM and not this bunch of clickbait presstitutes. It wouldn't fit their "refugees bring terror and destroy our culture" narrative, that's why. Devide et impera!
The efforts to uniform and capitalize culture have been quite successful indeed, just take a closer look at Miss Disinfo in her fancy dress with the whole set of war paint on. A shallow sex-object isn't the person I'd take lectures on identity and culture from, just saying.

Newsflash:

BUFFETT: Actually, there’s been class warfare going on for the last 20 years, and my class has won.

We’re the ones that have gotten our tax rates reduced dramatically. If you look at the 400 highest taxpayers in the United States in 1992, the first year for figures, they averaged about $40 million of [income] per person. In the most recent year, they were $227 million per person — five for one. During that period, their taxes went down from 29 percent to 21 percent of income. So, if there’s class warfare, the rich class has won.

There’s been class warfare for the last 20 years, and my class has won

And all the blaim for budget cuts on culture, education, infrastructure and social systems goes to: the immigrants! C'mon Surfer, you can do better than this. We both know that.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's a tragic situation, but sanity will win out in the end I believe.

OP I wish I could agree with that statement but sadly TPTB will ensure sanity does not win out!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nope. Cultures clash. It has nothing to do with personalities.

If i see one culture overriding another that has nothing to do with "personalities" that has to do with those 2 cultures not being able to co-exist successfully.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join