It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PPP! (political psychic prediction)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As many of you already know, my neighbor is a psychic medium. She is not political but her husband is a devout Trump supporter, he is also a good friend of mine even though I am the liberallest liberal you will ever know.

Anyways, she feels something bad will happen. Her friends are like "well yeah, Trump was just elected, thats the bad thing" and she's like, no, not the recent results but something will happen around the time he takes office. She also says these terrifying words "Martial Law, that keeps coming up".

Remember, her husband is a Trump supporter so she does not understand the seriousness and fear of Trump being our president. Also she is not political.

So with her psychic prediction of "something bad...martial law" I come up with this prediction, lets see how close I get.

My prediction:

The electors over-throw Trump but they don't vote for Hillary, they write in their own candidate. Therefore, Hillary is not our president either. We have NO president.

*Please keep in mind that I know that not all Trump supporters are crazy, but all crazy people ARE trump supporters.

Trump supporters go APE-SH!T, they take their guns and shoot away, anyone they please. They feel entitled, they feel rage, they shoot anyone with a democratic sticker, burn down buildings, shoot outs, its out of control. People are threatened at random. Its scary to go outside in public, its scary to be a democrat.

Martial Law is executed, probably not bc of the random attacks but bc Russia is making moves to move in.

We (America) is at our lowest, attacking each other.

Russia swoops in, we become the United States of Russia.

edit on 18-12-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Sounds like the usual liberal fear mongering that's been going on as of recent.

Even if they vote for neither Trump nor Clinton, the House decides...there will be a president. All crazy people are Trump supporters? What, you pulled that out of your behind? You're saying you've missed the fake hate crimes created by people who hate Trump? Or the actual hate crimes against his supporters including violence?

link   
Under the rules of the game Trump won fair and square if they steal his Presidency your probably better of dead from a Russian first strike which co-incidently these imbeciles could well trigger with all the bs they are doing world wide.

link   
a reply to: ksiezyc
I cannot consult with people who swear by fake news.

Anyways, it will take more than a moment for the house to decide, before that, martial law will be implemented and Russia will be making moves.
edit on 18-12-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

its your attitude that confirms my prediction

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Seems you're swearing fake news. You believe in those fake hate crimes? You ignore the hate crimes against his supporters? You provide no evidence of anything for the claims you make.
edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: kinder

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Not all of us want to live in a George Soros/CIA run transgendered gun free happy holiday tree hugging cowfart monitoring economy with some crazy old lady and a cat at Snopes as the Department of truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I know you are going to believe what you want, not what is actually going on in the world such as the blatant racism in schools and hate crimes already committed by Trump supporters so there is really no need in conversing with you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

what???

You support Trump bc he is like you...huh.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So you're going to ignore evidence for the sake of your beliefs. Hey man, I wouldn't debate either if my position was on bs and I had no idea what I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Many people are quietly thinking the outgoing Administration will attempt a sort of "Coup d'état" American style.

They will use the existing Executive Branch assets to disrupt the transition to a Trump Presidency.

Booby Traps will be everywhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
The electors over-throw Trump...

Highly doubtful. The Electoral College voters are selected for their extreme party loyalty, they will all, with the possible exception of maybe one or two votes, go with the party line.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

au contraire

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Look, i agree with you, I don't want to be right!!! I hope that Im wrong about this. Lets just let doofus have 4 years of fun with being in charge. I don't want Martial Law!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I don't want Martial Law!!!

That is not going to happen either.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, i hope you're right but a psychic came up with this, not I

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And you admit to the fact that you ignore the crimes against Trump supporters that are caught on video, but believe greatly in those they say Trump supporters committed, but lack evidence and most come out to be hoaxes, and the ones not proven to be hoaxes are simply unproven. Deny ignorance, is that not the motto of the site?
edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: Typos Galore

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Look chic, I can't talk to you, you are annoying, sorry

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well, i hope you're right but a psychic came up with this, not I

I do not believe in psychic powers or that they lend someone more credibility with prognostication.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Because you have no counters? What a surprise....don't make a strongly opinionated post if you can't even defend it/your stance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join