It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PPP! (political psychic prediction)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

No, not that, just you are talking about crap that is not even of the OP. I do not wish to get into it with an ignorant Trump supporter about fake news, its pointless. The brains are too small.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

What fake news? This is documented on video. And ignorant? Really, are you sure you of all people want to discuss that? I challenged your OP and your response mentioned fake news so you are the one that brought it up. Look, if you can't back up your opinion then remain silent, but if you can destroy my view I welcome you to do so. But you can't so you won't...your responses are all the same and can be summed up as "Stop talking to me, I don't want to talk to you. You're ignorant, I know more*commences to show no evidence and does not disprove anything*".

Oh look, you're cute going for cheap ad hominem strikes.
edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: I am creating too many typos!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

you are going to believe what you want anyway so...bye...ignoring you now.

(sorry i don't feel like debating with someone who could never be wrong and turns a blind eye on the issues going on today)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I can be wrong, but you've provided literally no argument...it's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I wouldn't try arguing about documented videos. There's plenty of damning documented videos on Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

bc I do not wish to argue with you

But to you, that means I have no argument and that I am ignorant but...believe what you want

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yes like the one where he spoke about consent? I'm not talking about the candidates, I'm talking about the supporters, but OP fails to do his job so there's no point. I thought we were here to learn, but I suppose not.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes you don't want to debate, have an exchange of ideas. And no you have not shown any arguments so I have nothing else to assume.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I love debate, i just do not wish to debate with someone who believes they cannot be wrong and believes in fake news while disregarding the blatant racism and hate going on in america.

Sorry pointless...

I have basically repeated myself 3 times to you, but go ahead and believe what you want darlin.

(post by ksiezyc removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Or does Trump initiate Martial Law for some reason? I wouldn't doubt that he would.

It will be just like Russia when I visited back in the day! Military police with machine guns everywhere and a curfew. (Was there during a bit of "history" so I got to experience that. Oh joy.)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To get on topic with the OP, certainly something eventful will happen, there was far too much emotionally charged debate and to a lesser degree arguments about the whole deal.

The way the government has been acting, growing weird power grabs ( north carolina ) and even in the house of reps in fighting more so than passed years, when I worked there it was much more follow the status quo and complain in private.

Now with seeing who Trump is placing in his office, you'd not be adding everything up right if you didn't think something was going to be protested about to say the least.

Either factions inside the public will loose their cool or factions inside the government will grow tired of following suite.

(post by veracity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

what year were you in Russia... tell more about the martial law then

and yes it seems like something Trump would do...declare martial law...but its not him

Anyways, you think he would give up his power that easily?
edit on 18-12-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

You worked in the House? what year? who for? what did you do?

I love insider info

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh Boy... as a outsider of all American Election dirty aftermath it doesn´t cease to amaze me how you ppl brainwash yourself.
People have voted ( untill faul is proven to ppl ) and they voted for Trump. What is this Mass hysteria dump cave you have dug to yourself.. It is real bizarre and also dangerous.

Mass hysteria is dangerous.. why american liberals are pushing it ?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

its a psychic prediction but if you do not believe in that kind of stuff, then we are on 2 separate pages.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a psychic came up with this

That's reason enough not to believe any of it. I have a standing challenge to ANY ONE who claims to be psychic and haven't been proven wrong yet. No, sorry, just because you vouch for her, does not make it true.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

lol, i do not expect anyone to actually believe it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I see mass hysteria is real, prediction sounded as part of that hysteria what is going on in US and sadly on ATS too. And as it seems not to be yours why don´t you ask friend of you to come and tell it in her own words ? I think this is bullocks. And what makes this even harder to believe is because this "scenario" has been spoken here all day long.

edit on 18-12-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join