It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List 5 (or more) good things Donald Trump can do for America please

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Hi Ladies and Gents.

So let's hear from all you real Americans please, if you could make a list of five good things you'd like Trump to do, what would they be, but they must be things that are possible.

I can't give you my list as I have my own country but I'm curious to see true Americans lists and if everyone basically wants the same thing?

Please participate if you want - just a list of five (or more) good things Trump can do, preferably in priority order.

- Thank you.

Pay his taxes like the rest of us!

Have his wife live in the White house so Taxpayer's do not need to pay for Secret Service at Trump towers 365 days a year!

Realize his Tax plan is, of coarse geared to make the rich richer, and the middle class and poor worse off then they are now and come up with a new one!

Fix, not do away with The affordable care act !!!

He also should not be involved with celebrity apprentice! You are the freaking President, not a TV executive!!!!!

edit on 18-12-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Make it legal so the poor men can grab Pu$$y just like the rich and famous.,

Give the common working man Tax loopholes like the elite enjoy.

Free green cards for beautiful blond Russian women.

Abolish all rules concerning nepotism.

Make it a rule so the ordinary Taxpayers don't have to show their taxes to anyone.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
1. Stop taxes paying to keep the lies (moon landing , mars rover etc)

2. Comb out the US patent office , get the important ones released

3. Stop paying carbon levies but get green tech asap

4. Stop paying drug companies ridiculous tax money for drugs

5. Audit government aquisitions thoroughly

6. Re-legalise Hemp productions worldwide
edit on 18-12-2016 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: network dude

You must have forgotten the Obama days when the right constantly bitched about what he did or said. Such days are so far away now though, Trump is dominating the airwaves and such things have been forgotten. Oh well, the victim complex will continue being played I guess, people have short memories.

So let me be sure I understand this. You are crying because people didn't like Obama and bitched about the awful job he did as president and how he ran things into the ground, but now you feel it's cool to whine and bitch about Trump in the same way and somehow it's different?

There is a reason people laugh at you. I'll let you figure out why.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I actually don't see any difference between the two, I just find it hard to believe that Trump supporters are crying for people to stop complaining when they did the same exact thing while Obama was in office. Neither side has the higher ground I'm just addressing your reply in particular.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

The odd thing is you don't see a difference between the two. You do know Trump doesn't actually become president till next month right?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I will list only one: Make Trey Gowdy a special prosecuter for Hillary Clinton and when the results are finished if found guilty of breaking the laws of the land prosecute her... To show she is not to big to Jail...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
1. Make
2. America
3. Great
4. Again
5. Grab em by the pu$$y

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

I know, but he is hiring the same kind of people that Obama hired, billionaires and CEO's.

Trump is not going to change anything by the looks of his cabinet so far.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Let me rephrase that a bit better:

"Let us pay taxes the way the president has over the last 18 years."

The little guy should be equal to the big guy.

We don't accept Leona Helmsey's doctrine that "Only the little people pay taxes."

We'll pay the same rate you paid Mr. The Donald.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I don't know if your aware of this but every private home of a president gets a secret service detail. Obama didn't own a house but with bush his ranch had a full time detail even when he wasn't there. They maintain security equipment and protect the grounds. In fact bush had an actual house built for the secret service on his ranch.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My list:

1. Repeal Leach-Bliley and Dodd-Frank; reinstate Glass-Steagall.
2. End and prohibit Civil Asset Forfeiture
3. De-criminalize ALL natural substances
4. Tax Reform: Including an end all individual income taxes on earned income and implement tax incentives for employers paying a proportionate wage
5. End the H1B (and similar) foreign worker visa programs, as well as removing all incentives for outsourcing manufacturing.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Hi Ladies and Gents.

So let's hear from all you real Americans please, if you could make a list of five good things you'd like Trump to do, what would they be, but they must be things that are possible.

I can't give you my list as I have my own country but I'm curious to see true Americans lists and if everyone basically wants the same thing?

Please participate if you want - just a list of five (or more) good things Trump can do, preferably in priority order.

- Thank you.

Have his wife live in the White house so Taxpayer's do not need to pay for Secret Service at Trump towers 365 days a year!

Realize his Tax plan is, of coarse geared to make the rich richer, and the middle class and poor worse off then they are now and come up with a new one!

Fix, not do away with The affordable care act !!!

He also should not be involved with celebrity apprentice! You are the freaking President, not a TV executive!!!!!

Oh, so NOW Democrats are concerned with spending. Bahahahahahahahha

Where the *#@$ were you when Obama spent over 85 million dollars just on vacations alone?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
He can burn this list and the the documents that it refers to:

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents
edit on 12/19/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

So you're saying you want Pence to run the Whitehouse?

What a radical.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
1. Walk away from the UN

2. TERM LIMITS for all

3. Reverse all non violent drug convictions if they accompany no other crime or pattern of crimes. Decriminalize all natural substances.

4. Exit visas.. corps and private. Force them to pay back taxes and etc if they wish to leave the country and take up residence of operations elsewhere.

5. Flat tax/Fair tax/Tax reform.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

1. Instead of appointing people to head these unconstitutional agencies, he should dismantle them and send the power back to the states.

2. Bring the troops home. As in all of the troops and close down our overseas empire.

3. Drastically cut spending starting with the overseas empire and the Military Industrial Complex.

4. Audit and then shut down the "Federal Reserve".

5. Repeal the unPatriot Act.
End warrant-less spying.
End the unconstitutional citizen kill list.
Scrap all the citizen watch lists.
Repeal the NDAA.
End Civil Asset Forfeitures ie theft by government.
Repeal both NFAs.
Repeal the import ban.
Dismantle NICS and the BATFE.
Instruct the Justice Department to go after states like NJ, NY and CA which have declared war on the 2A.

I mean, you know, just to start.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join