It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List 5 (or more) good things Donald Trump can do for America please

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi Ladies and Gents.

So let's hear from all you real Americans please, if you could make a list of five good things you'd like Trump to do, what would they be, but they must be things that are possible.

I can't give you my list as I have my own country but I'm curious to see true Americans lists and if everyone basically wants the same thing?

Please participate if you want - just a list of five (or more) good things Trump can do, preferably in priority order.

- Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Get a decent haircut

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Fix the VA

Keep us out of these insane brush fire wars

work to bring actual middle class jobs back (or keep them here)

Find a way to make the ACA... affordable... (or scrap it and replace it)

Roll back some of the Patriot act garbage.

ETA: if he gets 2 out of 5 I will call it a very successful presidency.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Crack down on Govt corruption.

Make it too expensive for companies to outsource work/ manufacture good outside of the US.

Enforce immigration laws.

Stop interfering in foreign Govts.

Cut wasteful spending/redundant Govt. agencies.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Repeal the NDAA
Repeal the Patriot Act
Excuse whistleblowers
Abolish the minimum wage and introduce a maximum wage
End the Fed

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
1. Fair trade

2. Push to enforce the laws on the books fairly.

3. Pull out of the Middle East.

4. Full Disclosure.

5. Revamp government spending outside the US.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Fix the VA

Keep us out of these insane brush fire wars

work to bring actual middle class jobs back (or keep them here)

Find a way to make the ACA... affordable... (or scrap it and replace it)

Roll back some of the Patriot act garbage.

1. Create more jobs
2. Avoid unnecessary wars
3. Replace Obama's drama care
4. Build better and effective foreign business relations
5. Stimulate the economy getting business to focus on domestic benefits

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Seal the borders
Deport people who entered illegally and show them the back of the line
Give education back to the states where it belongs
Encourage businesses to prefer American labor over their foreign counterparts
Term limits
Make charter school available to all students, Give parents a choice who gets the money attached to their child.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just one good thing would be enough.. Resign!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

1.Unite Superpowers
2.Create a new Universal trade network
3.re-locate the Armed forces to Poor countries over-ran by Gangs of heart eating child molesting demons to take care of the demons and re-educate the people, on things like farming, distillery, Maths, Science, languages etc etc
gazettereview.com...
4.Open up Factories in Said countries Producing enough export to keep up with all of new trade deals.
5.With Trumpy eradicating wars and word poverty in the first 2 years, he will leave office early to build his Trump empire further, with plans of moving all the countries together so we can all be close to him.
although probably not this Universe...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

1. Hold Wall Street responsible for creating the Great Recession. This would involve sending half of his cabinet to prison.

2. Stand up to Vladimir Putin's military aggression.

3. Use diplomacy to get China to respect the Law of the Sea.

4. Create a National Health system that works.

5. Privatize the railroads so that the United States can develop high speed trains that make airlines obsolete.

6. Let the free market determine which businesses succeed or fail (instead of picking and choosing).

7. Increase federal funding for basic research.

8. Overhaul the immigration laws to prevent corporations from exploiting "illegal" labor.

9. Roll back the Patriot Act.

10. Replace the labyrinthine federal income tax that favors billionaires (like Trump) over honest workers with a 3% Value Added Tax. (This would do more to bring manufacturing back to the United States than anything else.)

11. End agricultural subsidies.
edit on 18-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Got it: One World Government under Fearless Leader Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Damn, I forgot about disclosure.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Hi Ladies and Gents.

So let's hear from all you real Americans please, if you could make a list of five good things you'd like Trump to do, what would they be, but they must be things that are possible.

I can't give you my list as I have my own country but I'm curious to see true Americans lists and if everyone basically wants the same thing?

Please participate if you want - just a list of five (or more) good things Trump can do, preferably in priority order.

- Thank you.

Oh I got this 5 things

Ok first he is helping people forcing them to read the constitution in search of loop holes meaning hes increasing education in liberals.

Second hes promoting fitness in liberals as they get out on the streets protesting and looting and starting fires. This after all takes a lot of energy and a great way to battle things like diabetes.

Third Hes getting liberals to actually seek psychiatric help to deal with there issues which causes 2 things They of course get better. And it helps support the psychiatric industry increasing the need for more doctors.

Forth All the people seeking psychiatric care gets subscription's for things like Xanax meaning the free market will make costs decrease as demand rises. And it helps the US economy as the Drug industry makes a boat load of cash.

And Finally number 5 He keeps people in there moms basement active instead of playing playstation as they create threads trying to find ways to insult trump and his supporters. So hes helping by preventing their brains from turning to mush as they have to read and write. They still seem to be working on coherent arguments but as they say baby steps baby steps.

And Number 6 figured id throw this in this there helping me teach my kids as now I can show them what happens when people don't bother to get involved in government. But then later are upset that others who did vote didn't agree with. So they know sometimes you have to put down the double latte stop posting on facebook and tweets and actually do something.

So how was that?????????

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

1. Run the Federal Bureaucracy like a private business in the sense that it must run under budget in its totality rather than simply assume it can always reach ever deeper into other people's pockets or borrow more in order to make up the difference. The fat trimming can show up as employee shedding and/or reigning in the size and scope of federal employee compensation packages. It can ever show up as cutting Federal programs/studies/grants of various sorts (do we really need to fund studies on why overweight lesbians tend to be overweight and thus unhappy?).

2. He can stop putting up with the country's various victim groups' persecution complexes. By that I mean that if we have 20 people and 17 of them like to wear red so the group wears red as a group, but three people really prefer blue. Those three people who prefer blue stop getting catered to as an oppressed victim minority by getting red abolished in public for the other 17. Sure, let them wear blue unless there is a good reason why the group wears red (uniform code maybe), but stop telling the other 17 they cannot wear red because they are no longer being inclusive because not everyone wants to wear red.

3. Adopt the foreign policy more like Teddy Roosevelt. Speak softly but carry a big stick. I don't want to get involved in every foreign adventure in the offing, but at the same time, I want other countries to respect that we mean what we say. I don't care how he manages that. I don't even care if they leave us alone because they really do think he's unpredictable and crazy. Whatever works.

4. Unleash the economy. Clean up the tax rate for business at all levels. Clean up the regulatory environment at all levels. We can have a much less Byzantine and much saner policy without sacrificing our planet. This is not a binary thing - planet OR economy. But the regulatory issues will go along way toward being smoothed over with #1 (bored bureaucrats create problems).

5. Put education power back with states and parents where it belongs. But we'll see on this one. However, it's be nice to think that the tax dollars that get taken from me to support schools I don't use might actually benefit my child's education as they were intended to.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, my mistake. I thought we were doing this serious and not tongue-in-cheek.

I almost made one reducing leftist population through electile dysfunction.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
a reply to: Nickn3

Damn, I forgot about disclosure.
Oh, yes and that one. That would make him a f..king hero. Who knows.....

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
1. build a wall
2. dissolve the Democratic party, abolish term limits
3. put an IPO on the management of the Executive branch, with a board of directors and him as CEO.
4. end the melting pot
5. remove middle/lower class entitlement
6. create futuristic prisons
7. reinstate the draft
8. end other social aide programs like foodstamps and disability
9. use at least more than 1 nuke, why the hell else do we pay for these
10. bring back kings and religious rule
edit on 18-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

yes nuke the WH then he wont have to live there....

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Just a small loan of a million dollars (per primary household taxpayer) will be enough, as I'm sure Donald can attest to.

He said we can call him Donald.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join