It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Oklahoma Lawmaker Proposes Rooster Boxing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay. Whatever. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ALTHOUGH I LIVED THERE FOR 16 YEARS OF MY LIFE! I quit this conversation cause I don't know anything, right? My perspective doesn't matter! Even though I lived in Muskogee for five years, Sallisaw for eight, and Vian for three years. Muskogee is the worst of all the cities I have ever lived and I am speaking from experience unlike you, VALHALL.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
C'mon....nobody remembers the Seinfeld episode when Kramer lets his pet rooster be used in a cockfight because he thought they wore little gloves.

I must be getting old.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince_Machiavelli
I quit this conversation cause I don't know anything, right? My perspective doesn't matter!

No, just please quit it because it's overstepped the bounds.

The U2U was uncalled for. Please learn to ignore each other, or expect a "time out."

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Okay. Whatever. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ALTHOUGH I LIVED THERE FOR 16 YEARS OF MY LIFE! I quit this conversation cause I don't know anything, right? My perspective doesn't matter! Even though I lived in Muskogee for five years, Sallisaw for eight, and Vian for three years. Muskogee is the worst of all the cities I have ever lived and I am speaking from experience unlike you, VALHALL.

You're not speaking from anything but a negative attitude. I'm sorry your first 16 years of your life didn't go the way you wanted them to. Guess what, most of ours don't. But, we tend to stick with life long enough to figure out that NOBODY'S first 16 years go the way the want them to. It wasn't Oklahoma's fault. Get over it.

I'm 40 years old. With the exception of a handful of years, I've lived my life in various parts of Oklahoma. You can have the other places I have lived, which include California, Texas, and South Carolina. I like my home fine.

Don't call me an idiot.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To be fair, I think Valhall stepped out of bounds a bit with saying, "When you left, the IQ in both states went up!"

That was a little arrogant and nasty. I think he/she had a good point in calling you what they did. Don't expect kind words when you say something like that, Valhall.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
To be fair, I think Valhall stepped out of bounds a bit with saying, "When you left, the IQ in both states went up!"

That was a little arrogant and nasty. I think he/she had a good point in calling you what they did. Don't expect kind words when you say something like that, Valhall.

Actually....I believe it started with this:

Another reason the state that I grew up in is still one of the most poverty stricken areas with drugs, crime, etcetera infiltrating the entire state. Our state leaders are ignorant, corrupt, and lack the sense of leadership it takes to change our problems. From Frank Keating to Tom Coburn, they are all wrong. The only good politicians to come to Oklahoma were Carl Albert and Brad Carson. I'm glad to be out of Oklahoma, now living in Florida. I feel sad for my peers that still live there.

A bunch of crap stated as fact...and (by the way) wrong.

And you obviously missed the benefit of doubt I gave him that he might actually be one of the more intelligent individuals in the state of Florida.

So...I really don't see your point.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Me request to "disperse" was intended both ways. We should all move on.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I will never come back to ATS ever again, you can count on that. Valhall, you really don't try to see anyones point and then assume what they say is, "a load of crap stated as fact", that is your opinion just as my statements were my opinion.

Goodbye ATS. ATS has a credibility problem with its members.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Valhall stated:
"A bunch of crap stated as fact...and (by the way) wrong."

My Comments:
He/She made it clear that it was an opinion, you had no right to attack Prince.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Me request to "disperse" was intended both ways. We should all move on.

Why are you telling me to move on, it is an observation that should have been made by you. They were both being rude to each other, one earlier than the other.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Why are you telling me to move on

Everyone else has. One member caught sending nasty U2U's "quit" ATS, the other has been dealt with privately.

We impose a higher standard on ATSNN topics because as a highly googled news portal, it's the first impression most people get of ATS.

At the moment, they probably think we're a bunch of drama queens that like to argue about cock fighting.

In which case, they'd be right. Can we please get back to that subject?

If you'd like to continue harping this diversion from the topic, please use the complaint form.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One moderator, Rant, has asked everyone to stay on topic and stop the insults ect. This discource cannot continue. So unless everybody want to talk about chickens with boxing gloves and the ramifications of such, MOVE ON

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Deevee "D"

Check out U2's new CD "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb"
#4 Love and PEACE or Else
#10 Original of the Species
#11 Yahweh

Awsome!!

Just a LEETLE JERRY lee Lewis or Jerry Lewis??

Or FEE FI FOE FUMB.. I smell the BLOOD of ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join