It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin says Washington must prove hacking accusations or shut up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They could always blame the election results on Count Dracula.

Very scary, yet fictional/dead and unlikely to protest having stuff idiotically blamed on him.

Win, win, win for the Dems.

Dracula is actually based on a real person, the extremely blood-thirsty Vlad Teppes. Which kind of reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Obama came out and basically said that we Americans need to choose between the word of professionals in our government, the CIA, FBI, etc. or Putin's Russia.

Well...considering I've been lied to multiple times by Obama, watched the FBI ignore our laws regarding Clinton, saw the DOJ ignore the death threats against electors, watched liberals execute violence against other Americans, saw the NSA being exposed for spying on Americans, watch the corruption of the DNC exposed...and everything else???

I'll take Putin's word for it. He has never lied to me.
edit on 12/19/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They could always blame the election results on Count Dracula.

Very scary, yet fictional/dead and unlikely to protest having stuff idiotically blamed on him.

Win, win, win for the Dems.

Well, it's either ok for foreign governments to # with American elections or it's not. There's absolutely no grey area here.

Sure there is. First off, they didn't.at least there is no evidence that they did. Secondly, whoever was the source exposed real corruption. That is praiseworthy. If they "#ed with the election " by changing votes you are right, but this? This is about as grey as I have seen, if it were even Russia, which it wasn't.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
Sure there is.

Well, if you feel the need to have a foreign government to come to your rescue, that's your call.
edit on 20-12-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: there's no need to be unkind.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
russia and the US have been throwing unsubstantiated accusations at each other for probably a century or so.
wtf... why is this one bothering putin so much??

more than likely, both countries are also guilty of doing all kinds of things to influence the other's elections as well as the elections of their allies/proxies. it's probably also just as likely that each side has hacked the computers of the other for various reasons.. there is nothing new!!
but, this response by putin almost makes me wonder if trump isn't calling him everyday griping wanting him to solve this problem for him, driving putin nuts with his whining!!

but, I am sure putin knows danged well that washington isn't gonna shut up about it and isn't gonna prove anything unless they want to..
which leads me back to....
wtf???

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
russia and the US have been throwing unsubstantiated accusations at each other for probably a century or so.
wtf... why is this one bothering putin so much??

more than likely, both countries are also guilty of doing all kinds of things to influence the other's elections as well as the elections of their allies/proxies. it's probably also just as likely that each side has hacked the computers of the other for various reasons.. there is nothing new!!
but, this response by putin almost makes me wonder if trump isn't calling him everyday griping wanting him to solve this problem for him, driving putin nuts with his whining!!

but, I am sure putin knows danged well that washington isn't gonna shut up about it and isn't gonna prove anything unless they want to..
which leads me back to....
wtf???

I thought about why Putin cares as well then it hit me. Russia wasn't involved he knows it and wants to make the US look like fools. See making claims to the international community that are not true is a win win for him. He can say well the US is just making unfounded accusations they have no proof. This is what I was telling you about Syria they are lying. And we'll Obama fell right in to it. This is why you don't make accusations unless your willing to release proof.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: dr1234
Sure there is.

Well, if you feel the need to have a foreign government to come to your rescue, that's your call.

If anyone comes to America's rescue I'm happy. We almost ended up with some unqualified criminals in the White House again.

Oh. Bye the way. I haven't seen one shred of evidence that the Russian government hacked into the DNC or the RNC and released the emails or anything else. Can anyone show us?

In fact Assange has always said the Russian government were not his sources. Most of the evidence points to DNC insiders. One of which showed up dead (shot in the back). Or NSA whistle blowers trying to save the country.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join