It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My terrifying experiences relating to Mandela fx

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

OK, the voices are facilitated by a combination of resonance and spectral technologies adapted to my brain/ears..basically my whole body is being recorded and watched. The technology allows for shaping this inverted form of sound, so while your right, it's in my head, it's also in my ear canal as a resonance of some form. How I know this is I've done strenuous mental pushing of the main vibratory sound inside my brain-out. I can hear it in both ears unplugged, plugged I hear only in the left, and it's quiet. So it's confusing to me but I got the really deceptive stuff gone. And I hear it directly against my eardrum.

So that's how I heard the devil in the sky. And the nuke explosions as well.

The vortexes kept forming around me for weeks, I could hear and feel the rotation. In fact as I tried to sleep, one pulled my arm up into it.

Time skips were scary as hell, I saw cars travel out of sight when logically they shouldn't, people sped up walking..so much you would have to experience it to believe.

The cross I made I know I was 8-9, born in 77, either I was a dumb kid at the time, or the object itself is from a different timeline, it has my name written on it, but the handwriting of my name, and numbers are Starkley different.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I slowly told myself I'm not crazy and everything was in my head.

It worked. I stopped the pills and regained my normal life.

You can do it dude, DON'T THINK YOU CAN'T. you can.

Well, there has to be a cause.

Newton's 3rd Law simply states:

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And this makes a lot of sense.

So for this type of 'reaction' there must be an original 'action' that causes it.
Cause and Effect.

But what is the "Cause", that's the question.

My hypothesis with the OP is that it is a combination of two separate causes and he/she isn't differentiating them properly and so therefore is confused.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"My hypothesis with the OP is that it is a combination of two separate causes and he/she isn't differentiating them properly and so therefore is confused."-muzzleflash

No I know, I pissed some big wigs off, it started out mean and stupid, I broke the brain barriers. It started talking to me after that.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

The vortexes kept forming around me for weeks, I could hear and feel the rotation. In fact as I tried to sleep, one pulled my arm up into it.

Time skips were scary as hell, I saw cars travel out of sight when logically they shouldn't, people sped up walking..so much you would have to experience it to believe.

The cross I made I know I was 8-9, born in 77, either I was a dumb kid at the time, or the object itself is from a different timeline, it has my name written on it, but the handwriting of my name, and numbers are Starkley different.

Have you ever considered that the Universe you are experiencing is a computer matrix and that these are simply glitches or anomalies due to buggy performance issues in the server running this program?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Have you ever considered that the Universe you are experiencing is a computer matrix and that these are simply glitches or anomalies due to buggy performance issues in the server running this program?
no, I was fine until the voices started. It's all deliberate functionality of what I assume to be quantum realignment of my body.
edit on 16-12-2016 by anotherside because: Add

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

"My hypothesis with the OP is that it is a combination of two separate causes and he/she isn't differentiating them properly and so therefore is confused."-muzzleflash

No I know, I pissed some big wigs off, it started out mean and stupid, I broke the brain barriers. It started talking to me after that.

What did you do that pissed them off?

And have you determined who 'they' might be or like a name of their group?

Other than what you said before about them saying "die" or saying your name, what else do they say?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What did you do that pissed them off?

And have you determined who 'they' might be or like a name of their group?

Other than what you said before about them saying "die" or saying your name, what else do they say?
I'm on my phone and my thumb is sore. I don't know who. But the inside of this never tells, they go mute when I ask. Like a machine with safeguards.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I used my random word generator to seek insight into what you are going through, it said:

"Empirical" meaning you are experiencing it,
"Mind Nightmare" which is incredibly accurate,
"Moment" and,
"Anatomy" which is also very accurate.

Ok, since you said plugging your ears helps I'd suggest anytime this happens have earplugs on you and put them in your ears. Modify them or try different types until you get a good working version.

Also start praying to God sincerely to help make the nightmare stop, and to help you recover from all of this. This is a really good route that should provide a lot of improvements as well.

Try your best to ignore it and be patient.
No more running down the street in fear, be strong and face this head on.

If you ever think you figure out who is doing this to you don't do anything to them, it could be a trap.
Just pretend you don't know it's them. They will probably get bored and stop because it isn't having any effect on you anymore.
edit on 12/16/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I used my random word generator to seek insight into what you are going through, it said:

"Moment" and,

Ok, since you said plugging your ears helps I'd suggest anytime this happens have earplugs on you and put them in your ears. Modify them or try different types until you get a good working version.

Also start praying to God sincerely to help make the nightmare stop, and to help you recover from all of this. This is a really good route that should provide a lot of improvements as well.

If you ever think you figure out who is doing this to you don't do anything to them, it could be a trap.
Just pretend you don't know it's them. They will probably get bored and stop because it isn't having any effect on you anymore.
well now you just gave it away, but I'm not worried as you see I carry my cross. The solution to ourselves is in us all.

P.s. I think alot of this is metaphors/distraction in some veiled form. But the more I tell them not to know me, they eventually get to a higher level.
edit on 16-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

"Moment" and,

well now you just gave it away, but I'm not worried as you see I carry my cross. The solution to ourselves is in us all.

P.s. I think alot of this is metaphors/distraction in some veiled form. But the more I tell them not to know me, they eventually get to a higher level.

Exactly, I'm sorry I didn't realize earlier so my bad. I apologize for getting upset.
You are definitely in control and I think you'll be doing fine because you're beating them.

It's metaphors, allegories, similes, and analogies too. A lot of things are figurative.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Before all this Mandela effect stuff got big, I didn't know about it, I started work on a screenplay about a labeled schizophrenic gets messages from other dimensions and it ties in to research done at the poles into particles and dimensions. Years later I learn it's already discovered.

We should talk....U2U me when you get the chance. I'm always looking for good material a one or two page treatment will suffice and we can go from there.

True creative minds are a rarity on ATS as of late; It used to be a gold mine of ideas and surprises, but now just a Trumpovian circle jerk.

S&F for a refreshing original Thread.
edit on 16-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Before all this Mandela effect stuff got big, I didn't know about it, I started work on a screenplay about a labeled schizophrenic gets messages from other dimensions and it ties in to research done at the poles into particles and dimensions. Years later I learn it's already discovered.

We should talk....U2U me when you get the chance. I'm always looking for good material a one or two page treatment will suffice and we can go from there.

True creative minds are a rarity on ATS as of late; It used to be a gold mine of ideas and surprises, but now just a Trumpovian circle jerk.
indeed...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks

Woah woah woah!! You have been on this site a few months back, right?!

Implants? im sure we've discussed this with you before?!

Yes, he has posted about implants before.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You claim you have xray proof, post it.

Uploading images works fine.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's my left shoulder blade.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

you suggested

but could it be age related? Yes I might mean dementia, schizophrenia, delusional thinking, etc.

from the OP

but I was born in '77. My own Mandela effect.

LOL how old are you...you really think dementia sets in at the age of 39? Do you even do maths?

So in all fairness to you..you probably do mean well...but you should not try to fit "everyone into a box"

I know about this. I was diagnosed schizophrenia with advanced, paranoid, depression, and others but.. I never really see flying houses or hear dogs talk. I slowly told myself I'm not crazy and everything was in my head. It worked. I stopped the pills and regained my normal life. You can do it dude, DON'T THINK YOU CAN'T. you can.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Drugs are Bad , Okaay ?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Claiming to make an object in 1968 when you weren't born until 1977 isn't Mandela Effect, that is time travel dawg.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Claiming to make an object in 1968 when you weren't born until 1977 isn't Mandela Effect, that is time travel dawg.
I know, there's always the possibility I was a dumb kid, and wrote '68 instead of ' 86.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sorry, im no medical professional. As I stated

I don't want to fan the flames.. aka not making it worse by insinuating anything as I have no proof.

Im sorry I don't know everything.

P.S, want a star?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join