It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My terrifying experiences relating to Mandela fx

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Sorry, im no medical professional. As I stated

Don't need to be to work out the posters age at being 39 years old.

However, in your defense, Dementia has been diagnosed in people in their 30s, 40s and 50s, however it much less common.

I think the OP gives many indications of suffering from some type of Psychosis.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Sorry, im no medical professional. As I stated

Don't need to be to work out the posters age at being 39 years old.

However, in your defense, Dementia has been diagnosed in people in their 30s, 40s and 50s, however it much less common.

I think the OP gives many indications of suffering from some type of Psychosis.

you would say psychosis, because your rational mind brings you there. But what in our reality is measurably rational?

War, poverty, death could all be eliminated, but we get lazy and rely on systems..Which will fail always because humanity is faulty. I hear true representations of false beings. And I'll despite whatever state of mind, never let myself be tricked. Unless is pre-determined.
edit on 18-12-2016 by anotherside because: Add

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Frankly, that seems pretty likely. Not that I don't believe the Mandela Effect exists, but come on man. This is a no brainer. I don't know why you would automatically assume ME for some weird reason. It has nothing to do with ME.

Are you pulling our leg?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Frankly, that seems pretty likely. Not that I don't believe the Mandela Effect exists, but come on man. This is a no brainer. I don't know why you would automatically assume ME for some weird reason. It has nothing to do with ME.

Are you pulling our leg?
no, I've been through a series of genuine, self related, paranormal experiences. I think our as a human species, dabbling in occultism, seeking our own minds, and other terrible things confused our universe. That's why Mandela is occuring.

Thought this was to me..
edit on 18-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

you would say psychosis, because your rational mind brings you there. But what in our reality is measurably rational?

No,

My mind is certainly not rational, many times my thoughts might mirror what society would call rational however I am lead to conclude such by traversing many irrational thoughts.

War, poverty, death could all be eliminated, but we get lazy and rely on systems..Which will fail always because humanity is faulty.

This is your problem.

"we get lazy and rely on systems"

How can you make such a judgement on all of humanity, is it because you are lazy and are relying systems information that lead you believe such?

I hear true representations of false beings. And I'll despite whatever state of mind, never let myself be tricked.

But you what if you tricking or deceiving yourself?

You cannot judge all of humanity, only yourself because that is the only truth you know.

Thinking you can judge humanity on being lazy and what not using the very same systems you blame humanity for relying on is deceiving yourself, trying not to blame yourself for your own faults and and being lazy yourself.

You cant, don't want to or don't know how to change yourself and your perspective of the world and humanity so you blame that something external.

Unless is pre-determined.

what reality, our lives?

What if it is predetermined, programed to have a certain outcome?

Do you think that you wouldn't have choice even if it was?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Its all cool, no need for a star

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join