It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bars States From Denying Federal Money to Planned Parenthood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
no, but they'd probably find a way to make rape legal, remember, trumps lawyer already believes it's legal when a marriage is involved. I really believe that if the women did this in mass, there would be a lot less griping about birth control and abortion...
but, ya, I think we lost the fight also really... which means it's time to start planning a thread memorializing the women that will be lost because of their insanity..

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

"Regulate a woman's body" or protect the unborn from medically unnecessary death at the hands (or direction) of its mother?

Same result, different approach, but I guess if you don't consider an unborn child to be its own human being, then I guess the latter approach means little. Sugarcoating the reality of what elective abortion really is does not negate said reality, but if you need to see it from your point of view to justify your stance, so be it.

I'm neither religious nor a conservative, but science tells us that even at the zygote stage, the developing human being already has its own unique human DNA--the same DNA that it will have when it is born. You can scream "screw science" all that you want, but the reality is that both sides cherry pick scientific data in order to bolster their opinions, but science can and does support both sides of the argument.

Pro-choice advocates do NOT have some monopoly on the understanding of biological sciences, just like all religious conservatives are not ignorant to science.

<< 1  2   >>

join