It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump- Antichrist, Messiah, John the Baptist... or just a man with ambitions??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've mentioned on a few threads some of the weird things that the religious community has been saying about Trump.
Here is what is being claimed is being said about him by some of the Isreali Rabbis..

To be clear, I believe that many in the religious communities, not just in the US, and not just in the Christian churches, are being misled. I draw this conclusion from my own set of dreams, visions, and just plain old odd events that was part of the reason that I left that christian church long ago. Read my signature, and it will give you a clue as to just what I am talking about. Christ was tempted by Satan, and the promises that he proposed to him I believe he has made to many in those religious communities.
I just can't see Trump as a godly man at all. And although I would agree with the idea that God would use the ungodly to serve his purpose, well, I have to say, isn't that what he does with the Antichrist??

Personally I find what is said in this video as being laughable, but also sad, because I believe that many will believe it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You cannot truly be potus if someone don't claim you are the Antichrist

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I've mentioned on a few threads some of the weird things that the religious community has been saying about Trump.
Here is what is being claimed is being said about him by some of the Isreali Rabbis..

Who are trying to get you to buy their $50 books and DVDs.... Who cares what these snake oil salesmen have to say?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I mentioned in my post that I believe that many in the other religions are being misled also... one of those religions is Islam, how much do we spend as a nation trying to figure out what the radical muslims are saying? have you ever noticed the similarities between those radical muslims and the christian dominionists? do you believe those similarities are coincidence?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Trump is just a guy with big ambitions. He wants to try to fix the economy. We have been living in a lie for many years as far as the economy goes. But in that time things got way out of whack and it might be really hard to change it back too fast. Hopefully what he is going to try will work.

If we would have gotten Hillary in, things would definitely not improve. Everyone would slowly get broker till much of the middle class disappeared. We would either be elite or pawns, no in between with her. That is not the American way, it is a creation of the elite from Europe. That was how it was back in the Roman Empire when Caesar was in power, two classes, the elite or pawns. That is what the NWO wants to happen again on a world wide scale, something Caesar did not accomplish.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

...or the messiah.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

you may be right, he might be sincere, and he just wants to fix the economy, in which case, he can't look at the problem in strictly a right, or a left angle, but he will have to see how the two sides intermingle and react to each other..
and he's gonna have to look real deep into things because some of the lies seem to be as old as the hills and the economy will not be fixed if these lies are taken as truth and the policies are created treating them as such.

but, then, if you listen to that video, it kind of coincides with a few events that have taken place.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One of THE MOST IMPORTANT things about The Antichrist that no one seems to address is that he/she is supposed to be LOVED by all. He/she is supposed to trick the entire world turning from this beloved figure into a horrible despot.

If there is ANY contention about how a person is viewed (and we had this with Obama), they CANNOT be the Antichrist. It doesn't fit the prophecy if a sizeable group hates or even dislikes them.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think the better view of Trump if you wantto find a parallel to what kind of leader he will be is to look among the Babylonian kings.

There are those who think the US is possibly Mystery Babylon although that could be a cultural manifestation going back to the Babylonian mystery religions. But certainly, Trump isn't necessarily what most would think of as the traditional picture of a righteous man.

One of the possibilities I have seen likens Trump to King Cyrus the Great who allowed the Jews to return to Israel and rebuild their temple. That's an uncomfortable thought if true, and their are groups within Israel that have already petitioned Trump to support their right and request to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.

Sure, a lot of Christians supported Trump, but you have to understand, that many didn't do so because they thought Trump was a great Christian himself asmuch as because they felt he was less likely to allow things to continue on as they have been with groups increasing in their hostility to the religious and their right to BE religious in their daily lives. If Hillary was campaigning as Obama's third term, Christians were united against four more years of that.

And you are correct that God uses whom he wills as he needs to. If Trump is someone who ends up backing the building of a new temple in Jerusalem, then we know what kind of instrument he will be. And while he is God's choice in this, he is an uncomfortable choice and a sign that we should all recognize that time is running out.

I do hope that those who read the tea leaves continue to be wrong. That's an uncomfortable thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostjon361
One of THE MOST IMPORTANT things about The Antichrist that no one seems to address is that he/she is supposed to be LOVED by all. He/she is supposed to trick the entire world turning from this beloved figure into a horrible despot.

If there is ANY contention about how a person is viewed (and we had this with Obama), they CANNOT be the Antichrist. It doesn't fit the prophecy if a sizeable group hates or even dislikes them.

It is clear from reading that there will be those who disagree with the AC at the end. If there weren't, he would have no one to send his minions to hunt and persecute. They will be minority, but they will exist and they will be found and they will be martyred. This is why there is so much contention among Christians as to excatly what will happen in those days.

If there is to be a rapture pre-Trib, who is the AC persecuting because who will resist?

But if the Father hath not appointed us to wrath, then how are we left to suffer with everyone else?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Exactly. If you're a person of monumental influence (for better or worse) then there's bound to be some religious person that thinks you're The Antichrist or a conduit for Satan to exercise his will.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This Antichrist character sure takes a lot of forms.

Trump, Obama, Bush, Putin, Chairman Xi, Al-Assad, Al-Baghdadi, Cameron, Blair, Brown...

I want his amazing shapeshifting powers.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wait... Wasn't Jesus poor? Yet many Jews didn't think he was the Messiah even though he proved many times he "was"?
Wouldn't the antichrist be the opposite of him?
The video says he is gonna be rich and stuff..

Not be of David's lineage, is rich, etc.etc.

edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I still stay by my claim. Neither Obama nor Trump had/have a "minority" that does not trust or like them.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have a weird view of what the antichrist is, to me it's more of a spirit that at times grows in influence in the world..
it's the spirit behind some of today's events more than it's a singular person.
so no, I don't really believe he is the antichrist, or john the baptist, or the messiah returned.
but do I believe he could be used by these rabbis, or the christian far right, ect...
yes I do, and I've read articles where supposedly he has made an agreement with the christian right that if they help him get elected, he will form policies according to their wishes..
so, when it comes to joining putin and working towards the temple in jerusalem, like the video claims, yes, I can see this happening. which would kind paint all the stuff about russia influence in our elections, ect, into a new light...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
IIRC the takeaway is the Church will follow the antichrist and will not recognize the Christ.

Oh sure everyone thinks they are the elect.

But most will fall away. Sounds like a voting block falls away. Right? Falls away as the antichrist indulges himself.

Trump and his cult of personality has transformed part of Christianity into Conspirianity. I think that's as close to an actual antichrist as we are likely to get.

edit on 058Wednesday000000America/ChicagoDec000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Dont think he's the Anti-Christ...but definitely fits the bill as the False Prophet.

ie: Already living, born into a wealthy family, will be a great orator and the people will fall under his spell when he promises to save everything and everyone and has all the answers....

And then? His true self will be revealed when its too late....sound familiar????

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

to me, it seems like the religious speakers, self proclaimed prophets, ect. who are trying to portray him as having some god given divine purpose are the false prophets, and there seems to be quite a few of them saying quite a few different things.

this is what my theory is:
the bible says that when men fail to fullfill their god given duties badly, the society will be ruled by children and he will rise up women to rule. well, this time around we had a women, who was more than able to rule although many just wouldn't have liked how she ruled (me being one) and what appeared to be a man child.... meaning that in many ways trump kind of acted rather juvenile. now, to have a women rule would have been a sign of judgement from god.. but we rejected that judgement and so we have a trump.... and I have no idea what that is a sign of???

edit on 14-12-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

the bible says that when men fail to fullfill their god given duties badly, the society will be ruled by children and he will rise up women to rule.

The Bible says that when men (as in the sex?) fail, society will be ruled by children for a length of time and then the Antichrist will rally women to rule the World's societies?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I just can't see Trump as a godly man at all. And although I would agree with the idea that God would use the ungodly to serve his purpose, well, I have to say, isn't that what he does with the Antichrist??

Very interesting question and one I have been pondering for the past week or so too. And I voted for him...lol.

He fits the bill of the antichrist in many ways - a charismatic world leader swept into power by a populist movement, etc. But the thing that *really* has me thinking is that according to the Malachy prophecy, he is here now at the *same time* as Petrus Romanus - the last pope. And Pope Francis is also a very interesting cat in his own right.

So we have the last Pope and a charismatic world leader who doesn't care what people think of him and who often acts like a petulant child.

Curious, n'est pas?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join