It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Encounter with The Breather!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Where did this take place?
Although unrelated, it reminded me of the Flat Woods monster.
SnF

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Many people claim sasquatch have deep loud breathing. Sometimes even raspy like they have a chest cold.

Also its said they use infrasound. Maybe you guys were too close and it wanted you guys away and used some sort of infrasound whoch caused your buddies to bolt .

The sasquatch in florida and the south in general are reported ti be more territorial and aggressive than the others. Did you ever get any threat displays like slapping of palmetto fronds, rock throwing or teeth popping?

Finally alligator? They make deep hissong sounds.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
this event happened in the northeast woodlands of the united states. there are no alligators but there are snapping turtles [large] in the swamplands. I want to emphasize again that the breathing was VERY loud, and slow. an elk, breathing LOUDLY through that narrow snout a deer has, cannot make this sound....it wasn't nasal, it was hollow as if giant lungs were filling and exhaling. THERE ARE NO KNOWN SPECIES THAT CAN MAKE THAT SOUND IN THAT AREA [or anywhere that I know of]/

edit on 15-12-2016 by jayfkntee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
POSTING PART 2 RIGHT NOW AS A SEPERATE POST, AND THIS IS WHERE IT GETS SCARY.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jayfkntee

My bad for some stupid reason i thought you were in the south. Yeah not alligators for sure.

To be honest it sounds like a sasquatch.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Like it was breathing low and deep through its mouth?

They commonly report. That the lungs sounded huge on the sasquatch when they can hear them breathing. Deep volumous and often raspy as if a victim to the weather and chest colds.

I think i was chased out of a sasquatches territory (an alpine pond in the california sierras) its howls or calls that it was making to drive us off were louder than a lion and clearlu audible from half a mile away. Loud and scary enough as it came closer that we knew we didnt want to find out what it was. Was no bear or elk thays for sure definitly soundrd like a 800 lb primate. So its gotta have a huge set of lungs.

But if its not living at high altitudes why need such a huge lung.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I encountered the same effect in the big woods east of me (chequamagon national forest). I cut wood by myself when I need a break from life, and on at least 4 occasions, I've heard exactly what your talking about. On a side note- the first encounter, it unnerved me enough to think about a firearm, as soon as I had the thought it was gone... But then again, a lot of odd things occur on the big woods up here. Even in the state forest I live in has wierd goings on. I love it, but sometimes, it's just time to go home.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Part 2 for anyone following this thread:

My Second [scariest] Encounter with The Breather!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I encounter breathers in NY, they say Trump is bad, so i avoid those breathers
edit on 17-12-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Very interesting.

I read your second installment before I found this one.

I get the impression it was almost impossibly loud - louder than any normal animal without amplification. It would be interesting to know if you had seen anything if you were equipped with powerful lighitng.

My guess is that the breathing would stop, and you would see nothing special if you turned any lights on. The moment the lights went out, the breathing would be back.

I don't think this was a regular, physical being. A physical manifestation of sorts, but not a kind of animal.

Since you experienced this on two very separate locations, it must either be an entity that "follows" you (let's hope not), or this is an entity that's not uncommon near creeks or bogs.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Like it was breathing low and deep through its mouth?

They commonly report. That the lungs sounded huge on the sasquatch when they can hear them breathing. Deep volumous and often raspy as if a victim to the weather and chest colds.

I think i was chased out of a sasquatches territory (an alpine pond in the california sierras) its howls or calls that it was making to drive us off were louder than a lion and clearlu audible from half a mile away. Loud and scary enough as it came closer that we knew we didnt want to find out what it was. Was no bear or elk thays for sure definitly soundrd like a 800 lb primate. So its gotta have a huge set of lungs.

But if its not living at high altitudes why need such a huge lung.
I've read reports of folks that actually felt the vocalizations of Sasquatch.

That is quite a set of lungs for someone to feel it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Just to mention that I have been out with a friend in the desert at midday in the baking sun, & we both heard something rythmical, like breathing. . . felt very unwelcome. We were down low between dunes, & the place seemed to be aware of us.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

My guess is that the breathing would stop, and you would see nothing special if you turned any lights on. The moment the lights went out, the breathing would be back.

if a creature stops breathing when you shine a lamp at it - it begs the question :

who has the better endurance - my lamp - or its ability to hold its breath ?

my searchlight can do 35oolm for 1 hour 15 min

i would like to see a terrestrial mammal hold its breath that long

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak

Just to mention that I have been out with a friend in the desert at midday in the baking sun, & we both heard something rythmical, like breathing. . . felt very unwelcome. We were down low between dunes, & the place seemed to be aware of us.

"the place seemed to be aware of us". exactly.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

I encountered the same effect in the big woods east of me (chequamagon national forest). I cut wood by myself when I need a break from life, and on at least 4 occasions, I've heard exactly what your talking about. On a side note- the first encounter, it unnerved me enough to think about a firearm, as soon as I had the thought it was gone... But then again, a lot of odd things occur on the big woods up here. Even in the state forest I live in has wierd goings on. I love it, but sometimes, it's just time to go home.

I would like to hear your deeper impressions on these encounters.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jayfkntee

originally posted by: kiro8lak

"the place seemed to be aware of us". exactly.

Native Americans say there are old spirits in the deserts. Lots of old spirits good and bad. I have been in the desert and have felt this before.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Another bump for you and another whine . 14 direct political threads on the front page , opening page whatever you call it . One UFO thread , one crypto thread and one other that eludes me for the moment . Why arent there 3 crypto threads there . ATS deny politics .

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I agree theres lots of crypto stuff reported these days and lots of potential threads that could be made. The threads that are should be supported just to help offset the depressing infuriating political threads flooding and choking us all.

Attention ATS owners.

You guys should seriously look into contacting Bear and Coonbo over at the Bigfoot Outlaws and see if theyd be interested in doing a AMA here on ATS.

They are beloved in the bigfoot community. Have a plethora of knowledge. They are very friendly. Down to earth and can talk a blue streak. They love sharing most of their knowledge. and in the bigfoot community have a huge following.

Think about it. Getting them on here would bring a bunch of new members to ATS. (Bear and Coonbo fans) Would very possibly light a fire in the crypto forums reviving it to its former glory.

Its also great for Bear and Coonbo as it would expose ATS memvers who havent heard of them into possibly being fans of their podcast. Its a winwin. Situation.

Bear and coonbo are affable and would go over well with the ATS crowd.

Another guy to consider would be Brentin Sawin. Hes also a great guy with a decent following on his podcast. He covers everything from bigfoot to demons and everything in between. It would be mutually benificial to have him do an AMA here too.

Seriously ATS owners. If youre serious about getting traction and participation back in the crypto forum those guys doing an AMA could be explosive in reviving the forum.

They have 10000 dedicated followers subscribed to their youtube page and podcast. Not lookyloos dedicated followers. And each podcast has an average of 20000 listens. Again by dedicated crypto enthusiasts. Could maybe bring a wave of new ats members seeking to partcipate in ATS crypto forum.

I really hope Springer is reading this post and considers this.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Bump , now how about that 3rd story

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yeah i too would love to hear a third story.

Anyone else got a sasquatch story to share. I wrote my class b (suspected sasquatch. Heard it didnt see it) experience in the shed 12 for halloween tgis year. Ill link to it if nobody shares their story.

But personally id love to hear others experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join