It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be left of the Constitution?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Greetings! Let me start by saying im not left wing, nor right. Neither Pro -Trump or Pro-Hillary. Im just an observant guy who probably thinks too much into things. Im not really a believer in the Illuminati (as an 'organized' group), but a believer that there are some very powerful people pulling the strings of this downward spiral of a Marionette.
That being said, I believe following social trends can create a quite accurate model for 'predicting' future events, social, economic, and political.
What ive seen in the past few months is events that may be laying the groundwork for a removal, or alteration of 2 of our American constitutional rights.
1. Freedom of press. (1st ammendment)
Weve all seen the 'Fake news' stories. Weve seen them blamed for acts of violence commited against others, blamed for pushing political parties agendas, agendas of corporations, etc. Most recently the pi%%agate' story, which in turn led to a (alleged) shooting inside the business (i dont wish to debate the 'false flag' story either).
To me, all this madness looks like a basis to attack Americas constitutional right to freedom of press. I believe we wil see more stories along the lines of, "Fake News leads to (insert tragic or shocking event here)" As a comparison, look at the damage done to the second ammendment by mass shootings, and insane people acting out. Again, please,this is not a debate on 'false flags'.
2. Right to Vote (15, 19, 24 & 26 ammendments).
Lets not discuss feelings towards either candidate please. Im sure we can all agree that this is the most controversial election in US history with all kinds of uproar and backlash. From claims to voter fraud, to electorates refusing to perform their duties, protests, and going right back to the fake news points. For instance, how 9/11 lead to the Patriot act, which lead to loss of privacy.
Its a pretty simple cause & effect type method of prediction to be had. Not some formula to be worked out by Mathematicians.
Now weve seen all these events widdle away at our Constitution for years. It seems illogical that these events are all by chance, and appears to be social engineering at its finest.
I believe a coup d' etat took place in 1963 and our country was forever changed. Our country was founded by brave men who risked the gallows for the meer discussion of freedom or revolt. We went from that brave, independent, "take crap from no one" country, to a country based on manufacture, then consumerism, then we were bought andsold by corporations repeatedly until weve become whatever we are now.
With that tangent aside, what do you think? Do you see any other articles of the constitution slowly being erased? Any other arguments for or against my main 2 points?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I believe a coup d' etat took place in 1963 and our country was forever changed.

What happened in 1963 that was country shattering?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I believe a coup d' etat took place in 1963 and our country was forever changed.

I think hes referring to the JFK assassination.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think hes referring to the JFK assassination.

Indeed, many have stated their belief that because JFK was genuinely trying to steer our country away from private interests that could be dangerous to our freedoms, that the groups with the most to lose managed to remove him from power and "nip it in the bud"

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
JFK would have exposed the secrets being held within the walls of Gov.

Now America and the World has another chance at it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Then I absolutely agree . Happened to Lincoln for the exact same reason

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am greatly concerned about 2 "news" items I hear about today.

The Fake news mantra seems to be a clamp down on freedom of the press and we need to watch out for that. It seems to be inline with the university concept of safe spaces, which really is a means to indoctrinate the next generation into the idea that information and discourse needs to be repressed if it doesn't conform to your ideas.

The other story that I can't figure out is the prevalence of stories about the use of Narcan and heroin overdoses. It seems to be a daily news story here and I can't figure out why it's being pressed by the media. Almost seems like they're pushing to have Narcan around town like AEDs.

Stay vigilant.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
JFK would have exposed the secrets being held within the walls of Gov.

Now America and the World has another chance at it.

I don't understand how JFK is looked at like this pariah today. JFK was the Bill Clinton of his day. He slept around on his wife while in the White House, was a liberal war hawk who tried subversive international tactics as opposed to war, was VERY charismatic, and supported civil rights. Heck he is even a part of a political, liberal dynasty. If he was President today you'd be calling him evil along the likes of the Clintons.

Hell, back in the day they DID call him evil when he was running for the Presidency because he was Catholic. Of course every world leader is called the Anti-Christ at some point. It's like a right of passage.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

The other story that I can't figure out is the prevalence of stories about the use of Narcan and heroin overdoses. It seems to be a daily news story here and I can't figure out why it's being pressed by the media. Almost seems like they're pushing to have Narcan around town like AEDs.

I would bet, it's because our country is suffering from a widespread epidemic that is only getting worse, and the pharmaceutical companies stand to profit more from having Narcan everywhere.

I think it's a pretty simple concept.. the media is bought and paid for by wealthy private interest groups (and our "leaders"), and the narrative they want to push is what we will continue to hear about in the news. Voila! Big pharma stock prices go up as hospitals and medical professionals increase their use of Narcan. Another win for the big wigs!
edit on 13-12-2016 by FamCore because: spacing

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I don't understand how JFK is looked at like this pariah today. JFK was the Bill Clinton of his day. He slept around on his wife while in the White House, was a liberal war hawk who tried subversive international tactics as opposed to war, was VERY charismatic, and supported civil rights. Heck he is even a part of a political, liberal dynasty. If he was President today you'd be calling him evil along the likes of the Clintons.

And, despite the legend to the contrary, was NOT opposed to the Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

edit on 12/13/16 by Gothmog because: that will teach me to believe in legends

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And, despite the legend to the contrary, was NOT opposed to the Federal Reserve.

Source that.

Executive Order 11110 dealt with phasing out Silver certificates in order to use Federal Reserve Notes.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Source that.

Other way around.

You need to show us where Kennedy said something like, "Er ah, we will go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, er ah, and by the 'other things', I mean abolish the Federal Reserve, er ah".

Or you could highlight a policy that curtailed their influence, but the one that Mr. Sh0t just linked kinda shows he liked them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

edit on 12/13/16 by Gothmog because: Yes ,I have been proven ignorant on the subject. HoweverI am honorable enough to admitit

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You cannot prove a negative.

Did anything happen to the Federal Reserve during Kennedy's administration that curtailed their influence or laid the ground work for their abolishment? No, quite the contrary, he allocated them MORE control via Executive Order 11110.

If you feel otherwise present something that shows Kennedy was working to limit the Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Got a dollar bill from 1962 that says you cant.Oh , wait. I cant use it . It is a Treasury dollar backed by silver.

edit on 12/13/16 by Gothmog because: that stands

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

But you can try to prove your statement
You cant ,can you ?
Got a dollar bill from 1962 that says you cant.Oh , wait. I cant use it . It is a Treasury dollar backed by silver.
Still deflecting ?

And why do we not have Silver Certificates anymore? Kennedy.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Actually you are the one ducking. I provided a source and you are ignoring it in order to have some meta discussion about sourcing with Masonicus.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

What constitution, that old thing was gone with Obama term and now mad woman Hillary is making sure that it never comes back again.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But you can try to prove your statement
You cant ,can you ?
Still deflecting ?

And why do we not have Silver Certificates anymore? Kennedy.

Try again.

Yep ,I stand very corrected. At least I am honorable enough to admit it .I had always taken the story at face value.
I stand corrected and humbly apologize
Although ,a question still remains. How do I have a one dollar bill printed in 1962 identified as a US Treasury Note that states this bill is backed up by one dollar's worth of silver .And I was around at that time.

Too many anti-depressants. Taking a break now.

edit on 12/13/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join