It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Syria BEFORE & AFTER Obama & Hillary sent in Al Qaeda (via the CIA)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Pyle

It really just goes without saying, despite the fact that the DNC & RNC narratives have been glossing over this pesky Al Qaeda detail.

That video there is a perfect example. A quick search in youtube and literally thousands of videos come up showing it. If you cannot be bothered to google, and are going to act as if you don't know and its preposterous, yet you're to be considered competent on such a subject, while pretending as if what I do go to the trouble of posting in about it never even happened, then there's no point in even going to the trouble to appease you. Your mind is made up that the US is the good guy, the existing .gov there is the bad guy, and no matter what role we had there nope we're the good guy, then you're a waste of my time. I've been thru all of this very same thing back in the day with the Iraq supporting Bush loving republicans. Today's Obama lovers are precisely not a damn bit different. Twilight Zone alert, America.

If these things are so damning and important why are you just now bringing it up 4 pages into the thread instead of posting them to the OP?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You demanded evidence etc, and I gave you some and the breadcrumbs to follow. If you care about truth, and hadn't really realized / considered this narrative before, well I've shown you the way. Will you take it? Do you really care about truth? Or just defending Obama & Hillary?

I imagine I'll make this more of 'my platform' moving forward, but this thread evolved from work I was doing in another. Which it itself was a sidetrack from two huge completely unrelated pieces that are what I'm actually intent on going all out on this week (when I'm not even supposed to have time to screw around with any of this mostly-pointless-to-even--bother political crap anymore; never even did this year). So this was a side track of a side track. The idea that if I don't bring forth a bible in this here process without deserving to be skewered, when I'm well known for assembling 'bible's' so often people can hardly even deal with them, is just obtuse and tedious.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Al-Qaida has an air force?

Mortar shells, IED's and tank rounds don't destroy buildings anymore ?

You can keep up the propaganda campaign in support of that...and sort it out with your maker come judgement day.

Sadly enough it's dang hard to see the trees through the forest these days. Propaganda campaigns are coming from all sides, you'll meet whatever maker it is you believe in too come judgement day.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That's what you get for not supporting the U.S of Al qaeda!

you get an I Sore I S**t you not!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Here you go:
ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

You enjoy all of that now.

Like I said, when I state things in absolutes I'm already in the know. I'm very stringent about that. But to deal with you I knew better than waste my time trying to convince you short of doing a proper piece which wasn't on my agenda list that day. But today is became my agenda because these big pieces I've been working on now mention this knowledge set and need the timeline piece as a supplemental because they're too important to not have all this stuff sorted out already (while they're already too long to try to do in in them).

edit on 24-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join