It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Syria BEFORE & AFTER Obama & Hillary sent in Al Qaeda (via the CIA)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Regardless of who "sent" them, it just reflects the twisted, ignorant mindset of anyone who would set about destroying beauty and outward signs of a place rich in history. The destruction reflecting a long upward climb into what use to be a better world for them is beyond disgusting. I just don't, CAN'T understand how members of the human species could do things like this, let alone perpetuate it. Death and destruction...quite a hallmark to strive for.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
This is precisely what I picture when I hear the term "illuminati". Not aliens, or Satan, but a board room of greedy, wealthy men.

Facebook et al have a policy of removing these groups when they find them. But they can create seemingly innocent pages.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Al-Qaida has an air force?

Cuz what you posted is the results of the bombing campaign by Assad and Putin...endorsed heavily by our President Elect.

There is no evidence that either HRC or Pres. Obama armed AQ or ISIS. That is false right wing propaganda...and you might not realize it now, but when you promote lies for political purposes, you injure your own integrity and reasoning centers more than you influence anyone else. Wishing you mental health and peace this XMass...

With assurances that the President-Elect of the USA will not dole out any consequences and his tacit endorsement, Assad's forces with Putin's backing are committing genocide, going house to house and shooting men, women and children on the street.

You can keep up the propaganda campaign in support of that...and sort it out with your maker come judgement day.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well done to the government and allies for standing up to the western, jewish and arab neighbour bullies. May the west, israhell and arab neighbour bullies find only their death and misery inside Syrian borders.

Blessed be Syria and its allies and may they fight until victory or extinction.

Next stop the southern pockets, Idlib, Palmyra and Deir ez-Zor.

edit on 14-12-2016 by RationalRealist because: To add.

edit on 14-12-2016 by RationalRealist because: To add again.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

What a crock of #.

Do you have any proof of any of these ridiculous claims? Western sources will be ignored as war propaganda.

Al-Assad and Putin just got up one day and decided to genocide 60% of the Syrian population, an ethnic group that contains a not-insignificant portion of Syria's own army. Because that's believable.

I guess it's also an amazing coincidence that only countries either hostile to the US or with a history of fighting Israel were affected by Hillary's Arab Spring, while US allies, who happen to be the most brutal, backwards and barbaric in the entire region, were miraculously spared.

A brutal evil dictator who presides over a progressive state with equal rights for women and ethnic minorities, a secular, non-religious state, avoids enforcing Saudi Arabia's evil Wahhabi justice system and enjoyed 70% popular support. A Government that goes out of it's way to attempt to evacuate civilians from conflict zones where rebels intend to use them as human shields and play on the heartstrings of an ignorant propaganda western media. One of the only leaders in the middle east taking a stand against the spread of Wahhabi ideology. What an absolute monster.
edit on -060012pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

a spokesman for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Rupert Colville, said he had been told that 82 civilians, including women and children, were shot in their homes or on the streets Monday.

www.cnn.com...

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told the emergency meeting he had received “credible reports” of civilians killed by intense bombing and summary executions by pro-government forces.

UNICEF is concerned over reports of “extrajudicial killings of civilians, including children,” said the agency’s regional director, Geert Cappalaere.

The UN human rights office said it had received reports of pro-government forces killing at least 82 civilians in four neighbourhoods of the rapidly shrinking rebel enclave, including 11 women and 13 children.

Spokesman Rupert Colville, speaking to reporters in Geneva, said the reports described pro-government forces entering homes and killing civilians “on the spot.”

A press release by the UN human rights office in Geneva said that multiple sources reported dozens of civilians were shot dead on Monday by government forces and allied militiamen in the Kallaseh and Bustan al-Qasr neighbourhoods of eastern Aleppo.

www.news.com.au...

You can certainly sit by your keyboard and deny that. We are all held accountable for what we say and do in this life or the next and the truth will come out one way or another as it always does...Have at it..

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Hundreds of men are also reported to have vanished in recent days as the campaign to retake the city intensified.

The males – aged between 30 and 50 – were sorted from other civilians as they fled for their lives and have not been seen since.

Independent news service Aleppo24 also told of an incident in which a child was burned alive, with more than 50,000 civilians still estimated to be trapped in the killing zone.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
CNN? News?

THE SUN!?

edit on 14-12-2016 by RationalRealist because: To add.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Lets take a closer look at the "Moderate Opposition" in Aleppo supported by Obama, Hillary and a very small minority of ATSers.

Warning, graphic pictures. Edit: I've decided to censor the more disturbing images that document the crimes of the "moderate opposition" in Aleppo. I think they would be severe violations of terms of service and If you want to find them they are quite easy to come across by searching on Google or LiveLeak.

Lets see how women were treated in Aleppo prior to it's liberation

They also seem to think this is an acceptable way to treat the children of Aleppo

I'm sorry, but if you support these people IN ANY WAY, you are a monster. The people responsible for this are not human. Humans do not behave this way. They are evil, pure evil. Any Western official EVEN REMOTELY involved in supplying these animals with weapons should be dragged into the streets and shot. Any media organisation that spreads propaganda from these animals should be shut down.

These groups, the people who support them, and their members are monsters, evil, sick, twisted monsters.

There shouldn't be any ceasefires, no negotiations, surrenders should not be accepted. Anyone who has taken up arms to join these terrorists should be killed. These actions can never be forgiven.

/end rant.

People supporting these monsters are literally supporting evil. It has to be said.

What the West has done to Syria is sick. People should hang for this. There is no way to justify it. None.
edit on -060012pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RationalRealist
CNN? News?

THE SUN!?

Strange?...Are you claiming that UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Rupert Colville or UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon or the UN human rights office in Geneva did NOT report those things?

Or are you pretending you are incapable of reading comprehension?

Also interesting this is your second post on ATS..your other in this thread being..

Well done to the government and allies for standing up to the western, jewish and arab neighbour bullies. May the west, israhell and arab neighbour bullies find only their death and misery inside Syrian borders.

Blessed be Syria and its allies and may they fight until victory or extinction.

Next stop the southern pockets, Idlib, Palmyra and Deir ez-Zor.

Perhaps you can tell us a little about where you are from???

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The UN is a corrupt instrument of Zionism. Even if those claims were true they fail to report on all the other atrocities committed by the terrorist side.

This is how you know that the UN follows the neocon imperialist agenda and supports the western countries and its allies that follow that neocon imperialist agenda.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's still hard to believe that even with massive amounts of hardcore evidence showing that the political establishment in this country created all of the problems we have been dying for in the middle east, that someone could even consider voting for Clinton, is absolutely outrageous.

The political establishment in the USA is a murdering terrorist regime. We go into countries that we have no business being in, fighting enemies that we create, destroy them while murdering thousands of innocent civilians, with thousands of our young women and men paying the ultimate price.

After we completely destroy the country and install our own puppet government, we spend trillions of dollars of tax payer dollars rebuilding the country with no-bid contracts for our crony capitalist system.

All of this murder and devastation, so that the people at the top can get more power, and more riches.

It disgusts me to no end that someone would actually vote for Hillary knowing full well that this is her doing. People are so blind that they would rather continue this trend, and then take in all of the refugees that want to kill us.

Mind boggling. A vote for Hillary was a vote for MURDER!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The UN is a corrupt instrument of Zionism. Even if those claims were true they fail to report on all the other atrocities committed by the terrorist side.

This is how you know that the UN follows the neocon imperialist agenda and supports the western countries and its allies that follow that neocon imperialist agenda.

Not to tell you how to do your job or anything and I know it's likely your first day of work being your 3rd post on ATS and all... but you aren't supposed to cut and paste the kremlin message sheet..you are supposed to put it into your own words with some American lingo thrown in...mix it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Great place to film a movie.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Congresswoman Says US Is Arming ISIS, Introduces Bill to Stop It
edit on 14-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wonderful another Ignoranceisntbliss post full of pictures and not substance. No proof the US is backing Al-qaeda but plenty of pictures of the aftermath of what the Assad regime did to its own cities.

I am really trying to be civil but then you go and say stupid things like this

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

In the Hillary supporters minds the ugly photos are the before, and the pretty photos are after (is the only kind of impression they ever seem to give me).

IT MAKES IS VERY HARD. Is your head FUBAR?

---------

Besides why are you only putting this on Obama and Clinton when members of the GOP were alright with arming rebels?

Republican candidates back arming Syria rebels 2012

Boehner, House GOP ready to back Obama in arming Syrian rebels 2014

If the GOP didnt like it so much why didnt they pass a bill to stop it when they instead passed a bill to allow it to continue?

6 years of GOP congressional control but they didnt try to repeal the AUMF that allows our presidents to wage unlimited war in the name of fighting terrorism?

You can not pin this quagmire on them alone as much as you try.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You say all of that as if any of it applies to me. I'm not GOP / conservative / Republican / etc.

I always start at the top. Whether Bush or Obama of McRomney or Hillary were in charge of all of this I'd be going straight for them. And then the &#*# rolls down the Hill.

Thank you for helping me understand how it is the whole damn nation is asleep at teh wheel in regards to the .gov backing Al Qaeda. I've been scratching my head over this 'all year' since my return.

All one has to do is go to the Google, really. Or YouTube. Hell, it's even in Wikipedia and if it aint censored out of there then you know its BAD.
en.wikipedia.org...
There are so many videos in YouTube documenting it I dont even know where to begin.
www.youtube.com...
Here goes one I've watched:

edit on 14-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You say all of that as if any of it applies to me. I'm not GOP / conservative / Republican / etc.

I always start at the top. Whether Bush or Obama of McRomney or Hillary were in charge of all of this I'd be going straight for them. And then the &#*# rolls down the Hill.

Thank you for helping me understand how it is the whole damn nation is asleep at teh wheel in regards to the .gov backing Al Qaeda. I've been scratching my head over this 'all year' since my return.

All one has to do is go to the Google, really. Or YouTube. Hell, it's even in Wikipedia and if it aint censored out of there then you know its BAD.
en.wikipedia.org...
There are so many videos in YouTube documenting it I dont even know where to begin.
www.youtube.com...
Here goes one I've watched:

This isnt about you being right left or center. It is about your post that contain a lot of reactionary pictures and you hope no one actually follows up on your post. This one is a fine example. Make claim, post a bunch of pictures to bring out emotions and reinforce the claim at the end with no evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It really just goes without saying, despite the fact that the DNC & RNC narratives have been glossing over this pesky Al Qaeda detail.

That video there is a perfect example. A quick search in youtube and literally thousands of videos come up showing it. If you cannot be bothered to google, and are going to act as if you don't know and its preposterous, yet you're to be considered competent on such a subject, while pretending as if what I do go to the trouble of posting in about it never even happened, then there's no point in even going to the trouble to appease you. Your mind is made up that the US is the good guy, the existing .gov there is the bad guy, and no matter what role we had there nope we're the good guy, then you're a waste of my time. I've been thru all of this very same thing back in the day with the Iraq supporting Bush loving republicans. Today's Obama lovers are precisely not a damn bit different. Twilight Zone alert, America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join