It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Syria BEFORE & AFTER Obama & Hillary sent in Al Qaeda (via the CIA)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah, let's pretend like "Hillary" did all this singlehandedly, and that the Syrian Civil War which has been going on since 2011 didn't have anything to do with it.

Absurdities.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Crying shame it is. At a loss for words to take such beauty and turn it into that. The lives lost, the history, the culture, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Wow.

Aleppo looked like it had a unique mix of ancient and contemporary architecture.

I would be pissed if that happened to my city, too.

You'd be dead.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Yeah, let's pretend like "Hillary" did all this singlehandedly, and that the Syrian Civil War which has been going on since 2011 didn't have anything to do with it.

Absurdities.

More importantly, why are you pretending that that's the argument and anyone suggested Hillary did all that "singlehandedly"?

Poor debate tactic. Called a strawman.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Crying shame it is. At a loss for words to take such beauty and turn it into that. The lives lost, the history, the culture, etc.

Oh, it's horrible. It's like Nazi Germany, but the credit goes to Mr. Assad.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: tikbalang
Im probably the only one who sees serenity in the ruins

Serenity? Is she a friend of yours in one of the pictures? Because that's pretty sick If this relaxes you.

I hope your friend Serinity is ok.

People who say this stuff have no idea what they are talking about so I forgive them. It is going to take 100 years to rebuild this city. Utter destruction for no good reason. Children, families, lives torn and shredded forever. All their personal belonging, pictures, keepsakes destroyed.

I have only seen this one time during Katrina on this level. It brought me to tears and I am a former Marine. My uncle, a WWII Vet lost everything. I had to tell his family do not enter the home. Gut wrenching to say the least.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

the real eye opener, name a president of the US who's cabinet didnt drop bombs on a foreign, weaker, poor, almost defenseless country... since wwII.ill wait

this is our business. im almost certain there are companies here at home bidding for high profile construction jobs, etc... and you can bet there are private security firms also bidding for contract to go and protect our construction contractors...

edit on 12-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It was when AL Qaeda went in following the Hillary's Arab Spring protests. They wont tell you that on CNN but for those that have been studying this stuff for ages it all goes without saying. And that's the problem: it hasn't been getting said. It's time for that to change. Its not even hard to find, you just have to go and look.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

the real eye opener, name a president of the US who's cabinet didnt drop bombs on a foreign, weaker, poor, almost defenseless country... since wwII.ill wait

this is our business. im almost certain there are companies here at home bidding for high profile construction jobs, etc... and you can bet there are private security firms also bidding for contract to go and protect our construction contractors...

Why in the world would I deny that?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

PS: It isn't the fault of every dictator if their nations blow up in response to US funding terrorists against them. Unless you believe its the US's job to go overthrow every dictatorship. If thats the case first we need to stop supporting so many of them (which we do anyways), but Hillary gets her palms greased and Obama bows tot he Saudi's which are just as bad as any of them.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: tikbalang
Im probably the only one who sees serenity in the ruins

Serenity? Is she a friend of yours in one of the pictures? Because that's pretty sick If this relaxes you.

I hope your friend Serinity is ok.

People who say this stuff have no idea what they are talking about so I forgive them. It is going to take 100 years to rebuild this city. Utter destruction for no good reason. Children, families, lives torn and shredded forever. All their personal belonging, pictures, keepsakes destroyed.

I have only seen this one time during Katrina on this level. It brought me to tears and I am a former Marine. My uncle, a WWII Vet lost everything. I had to tell his family do not enter the home. Gut wrenching to say the least.

Agree to forgive. I can't help but think of how loud and chaotic it must have been in those last moments before the "before" life became the "after" life.

Thanks for your perspective.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh but theirs plausible deniability . The arms went to the Saudis, we didn't know they would be used by the guys that did New York. Which if true the CIA are useless. The BS never ends.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No arguments from me. I'm tired of about all of my taxes going towards imperialist crusades to profit the wealthy.

Meanwhile our youth pays with blood and taxes while the VA fails on them. And innocent people abroad perish, and for what?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's not illegal when the most powerful government in the world does it and there's no one to challenge it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ksiezyc

In the Hillary supporters minds the ugly photos are the before, and the pretty photos are after (is the only kind of impression they ever seem to give me).

Wow. That's such BS. Now we're supposed to pretend that Republicans weren't also for the war in Syria? Repubs even called Pres Obama weak for not attacking Assad over the "Red line". Or are we supposed to forget that now? In fact, it was Republican John McCain who met those terrorist leaders in person. (HERE)

But if I'm supposed to believe that Repubs are against Western wars in the Middle East, why aren't you guys joining us actual pacifists to try to stop these constant wars? Because not surprisingly, conservatives are the biggest ones who complain about pacifists. Or should I point you to the "useless liberal" memes that always mock pacifists?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I wonder how many actual Syrians citizens are living there right now, and not foreign armies/mercenaries/jihadists.

You can't blame them for mass emigration.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ksiezyc

In the Hillary supporters minds the ugly photos are the before, and the pretty photos are after (is the only kind of impression they ever seem to give me).

Oh sweet hypocrisy
When a muslim blows # up or does something terrible you are quick to judge and slander every single muslim on the face of the planet, you hold every single one of them responsible.
But when your nation terrorises an entire region than its the fault of either Hillary,Obama,Bush,Dick,Fox,CNN,Democrats,Libtards etc.
Guess what cowboy, if you hold every muslim accountable for the actions of a minority would it not be fair to say that you are also responsible for your governments destruction of Syria ?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The title itself shows how the rulers in this country divide people and pit democrats vs republicans so that people who will support any atrocities against humanity because their conman is in the office.

It doesn't matter, it is American government's foreign policy. Take for, example next divider-in-chief, he described his foreign policy as "Take Oil' who wants to send american soldiers as Saudi mercenaries to fight Iran.

Try collecting before and after Iran pictures.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I don't know why one would hold all Muslims accountable because of the actions of those who have been brainwashed by Saudi-backed Wahhabi propaganda.

Muslims are the ones in Syria defending their country from NATO's attack dogs in the form of Al-Qaeda (and other Wahhabi terrorist groups) and foreign mercenaries.

Contrary to popular belief the Syrian Army and National Defence Force is not entirely composed of the Shia and Alawites, Sunni muslims are in their ranks too. Presumably the ones not brainwashed by Saudi Arabia's brutal propaganda.

I'm generally not in favour of regime change in any form, but the sooner the Gulf Monarchs are dethroned and executed, the better.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Not to mention that the Kurdish people (who are mostly Sunnis) have been fighting those groups during this entire Civil War. And Iran's allies in Iraq & Syria have also been fighting those extremists (as well as the Iraqi govt). And then there are the Muslims in Nigeria and the surrounding countries like Chad who've been fighting Isis West (aka Boko Haram). In fact, Nigeria's semi-new Muslim President Buhari launched new offensives against Boko Haram which have been pushing them out of the country (though I've admittedly ignored much of it, so I don't know much of the specifics).

However I will say this: any Western military attack/"regime change" on the Gulf monarchies will backfire immensely. I'm guessing most people here don't much about the Hashemites or their significance to the region, much less the religious significance of cities like Mecca and Medina. But I'll just say this: there is literally no equivalent in modern Christianity. Actually I'll stop right there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join