It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What is this you speak of? The ghost of my grandfather, Master Mason, demands an explanation immediately!

Are you saying there's some kind of Masonic connection?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All I have to say, is, crap. My mom is a microbiologist, and..As far as I know, all she does is skin care stuff.

Just because 40 people died over 4 years, which by chance had the same profession, thinking it's some kind of conspiracy is absolutley far fetched. Seeing as about 12 people die every miniute or so.

dh

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes - your mum may do skin stuff - she isn't involved with ethonocentrically targetted disease entities
So she's in little danger unless she progresses

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
why were the scientists killed? What do they do exactly?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
www.rense.com... (Click for entire article)

Compiled By Mark J. Harper
[email protected]
Updated June 16, 2005
6-16-5

While some of these deaths may be purely coincidental and seem to pose no connection, many of these deaths are highly suspicious and appear not to be random acts of violence. Many are just plain murders.

If you see any incorrect dates or errors, please provide me with accurate information, Thank you!
Peace, Mark

Marconi Scientists Mystery

In the 1980,s over two dozen science graduates and experts working for Marconi or Plessey Defence Systems died in mysterious circumstances, most appearing to be 'suicides.' The MOD denied these scientists had been involved in classified Star Wars Projects and that the deaths were in any way connected.

Judge for yourself...

*Trimmed excessive copying*

[edit on 18-6-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I believe I already posted that link. But that's ok. Too many people don't read the whole thread and havn't seen it. (psst.. a paragraph or two & link would have sufficed, but.. No prob!:cool

All you folks who think its all cowinkydink.. read through the list and please tell us if you don't think over half of them are highly suspicious.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Is this somehow related to Valerie Plame?
i was listening to a guy on the radio who linked that incident to the microbioligists, but im so not clued up on that whole affair i didnt really understand the connection.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
woah I just read something about this in the predictions forums on a site link somebody posted to a bunch of people's predictions of 2005 and crap. weird. Wonder whats going on with the microbiologists

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   

May 8, 2005 - David Banks, 55

-- Expertise: He was the principal scientist with Biosecurity Australia and was involved in containing pest and disease threats. His primary mission was protecting livestock and plants in the country, and keeping diseases from crossing into Australia. He was an expert in the propagation of diseases by insect vectors, among other things.

-- Circumstance of Death: He died along with 15 other people when the commuter plane he was traveling in went down in Queensland, Australia.

I jumped out of my skin when I read this one. I had read the thread months ago before that accident. That plane crash happened near me, a lot of people from my home town were killed and I read through the list of them and all the news article in the local paper at the time and when my eyes came to his name I thought, yup if theres any conspiracy here it revolves around this dude.

Yes the accident was suspicious, well to my eyes anyway.

*An interesting footnote to this event. Around the same time the same local paper reported on thousands of migratory bird deaths on an island co incidently right near the crash site. The paper stated that scientists were racing to the island to find out what was happening. Afte rthe article appeared there was then silence, nothing more was said in the local media and the story didn't make national headlines or even bylines for that matter.

The Island is south of the lockhart river and the crash was just south of the lockhart river. In that area there is nothing, it is the most remote unsettled part of Australia other than the desert. It is native titled lands with a few aboriginal settlements in the area and no white man. Access to Cape York from 100 kilometres north of me is by 4wd only and you can only travel there in the dry season.

Another thing I just thought of, my husband and i took a drive up there recently with our kids for one of our bush adventures. As we past one of the communities my husband braked as we past one of those fenced in huts with warning keep out. his words were whoa, check the data going through that place. My husband is a radio technician who did a lot of microwave installs in the 80's and assisted on the GIOTTO mission through the radio telescopes at Tidbinbilla and Parkes.

When he said that I looked at him and said what do you mean, he backed up to the hut, it was nighttime and totally dark and said to me check that out. I looked into the hut and there was hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of green and red lights flashing on consoles and more consoles, he said that what i mean check the data out, why the hell would they need that much data going through there. There was nothing around other than the hut and he thought it was very very strange.

To me it didn't mean much, it was just pretty lights in a building but he knows what he is seeing. Its played on my mind since that event.

I also believe from what I read in the papers that Mr Banks was retiring shortly. I will have to extract the papers from my local library to re read the stories.

I wonder whats going on up in the cape, I wonder why at times all the US naval ships park in our towns harbour, its not just to enjoy the sunshine I don't think....

Oh yeah and interesting enough, I was stunned when a client came into my shop and asked for some web design to be done and he was talking about his website at portland roads, a settlement of 15 people on a remote beach and he told em they have broadband there...now why the hell when other areas of Australia don't have it, why does these tiny tiny communities of 15 have broadband.

Mitsubishi corporation also own "silica mines" in the area, a company mentioned often in NWO.

and my next thought that I am still working on. The link between mycobacteria and cancer. I think this link may have been discovered in the 80's but anyway I am still formulating my ideas and I will do some further study before I say more of my thoughts. and they are my thoughts and mine only, no proof just ideas.

Portland Roads and Lockhart River are top right of map on east coast.
No sealed roads north of cooktown.
4wd access only, would be less than a few hundred white people in the whole cape area. which is probably larger than england.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
^^^
I wonder if the recent plane crash in Cyprus air crash had any important persons onboard?

That one seems like a strange scenario, the news have come out with a couple different stories about it already.

Of course it could be just a bad accident as there are reports that this airline had troubles in the past, but it would be very interesting to know the passanger list and see who was oboard and what they did as unexpected plane crashes are a favourite for killing off people in the way.

"In Cyprus, police searched the offices of Helios Airways for what Attorney-General Petros Clerides said was "evidence that might be useful in a possible criminal investigation

A passenger list showed the German chief pilot, a family of four Armenians living in Cyprus, 12 Greeks and 104 Cypriots were killed in the crash. There were 17 children under the age of 16 on board, the youngest aged four."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thee were Australians on board. The midday news ran it today a family with two children...maybe they are the ones written down as americans

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
well , ok , I didn't read every post , but from what I could gather

no one has asked...how many microbiologists were there when all this started

and how many of them on average in the past have died yearly

we can then, compare and speculate .

then we can get on to , the level of sophistication etc in each particular field

and is there anyone in the wings [ who is willing AND able ] to take their place ?

eh ?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
external image

Read up

More

the street layout connecting the White House with the Capitol was originally laid out by Masonic architect, L'Enfant in 1792, so that the streets formed the evil Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House -- plus the Masonic Compass, Square, and Rule from the White House to the Capitol. These street layouts continue to this day. The Goats Head of Mendes Pentagram encompassing the White House troubled us the most, since it is a 5-pointed star; occultists believe the number 5 is the number for Death .

As we stated in this original article, the occultist believes that symbols reverberate with inherent power from the moment they are created, power that is made even more effective since only the Adepts of Satanic societies and covens know the truth. Furthermore, most spells are not started until the witch or wizard creates a Satanic symbol on the floor or the ground to use during the ceremony; symbols created on the ground are deemed most powerful.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by TrueLies]

ed resize image

[edit on 19-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As usual the thing that the people in charge care about the most is money, money, money. Frankly, I think it is some sort of conspiracy with the pharmaceutical companies. Why find a cure for cancer, AIDS, or have vaccines on hand for dangerous bio-weapons? The pharmaceutical companies make far more money on people being sick than healing them, and I'm sure where there is room to make profit a few palms are greased in the process.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
omg , thx for that info

very nice.

until people actually allow themselves to "see" what is going on

their eyes just glaze over

they can't be bothered with all the info, which to them, appears to be nonsense

I know, I've been there n done that....you can't MAKE people "get-it"...they already have to be suspicious , and actively questioning what's really going on.

we each probably have our own special triggers which will make our antenna go from offline to active

I hope this post of yours, triggers a few to start looking beneath the cover story

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think we all should keep an eye out for what happens to scientists Adam Britton and Mark Merchant, who have been taking blood samples from crocodiles in order to help find a cure for HIV.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
On further note to my above post I found this item released today very interesting

Regional airports set for $1.5m security upgrade

The Federal Government will spend $1.5 million on upgrading security at 12 regional airports.

They include Maryborough, Julia Creek, Charleville and Lockhart River in Queensland.

The federal Minister for Transport and Regional Services, Warren Truss, says spending on security will be calculated according to the level of "risk".

"The announcements today relate to some of the smaller airports, the ones where the risks are smaller and where the measures required are smaller and where the Government is providing these particular contributions," he said

anyone with google earth handy I would love to know if there is anything around the lockhart river area and night island which is south of lockhart river.
Map is above. Google earth keeps freezing my system for some reason.

Why Lockhart river airport ? Why not others like Bamaga at the very top of Australia. Lockhart river airport was where the plane carrying David Banks crashed......

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So can someone summerize the whole reason we're still discussing this? 40 Microbiologists die over a period of almost 5 years... Big woop? So instead of making people read eight pages, can someone summerize why this is suspicious?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
For the amount of time this murdering's being going on there has been one thing on my mind which stands out more than the rest on this thing and either I missed it or it's not happened, that is:

Where is the announcement of some serious type of Federal investigation in the US and other Countries as well who have lost Microbiologists under either strange conditions or murder?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What are some of the tie-ins?Ok guys, see what you think of this theory...

This is all very interesting. My natural instincts can be right more than not and it's telling me some of those "suicides" were murder cover-ups. However, I know that is not enough, so I must combine that with the added use of logical thinking. I must rationalize that this many scientists dying before their time in unusual murders is just plain out of the realm of coincidence. When logic and your gut feelings tell you something is wrong, it usually is.

So I ponder some more on the facts... most of the deaths seemed violent as if they were done to send a message "See what happened to this guy? If you talk, you'll get it too!" (Similar to the message that beheadings send) Ok, then I must ask...

What kind of secret could be so dreadful ?
What did these microbioligists find out that could have cost them their lives? Were they planning to blow the whistle on a secret program? Where is the common thread? Perhaps we have to use some facts as well as our imagination to figure this out...

My first gut response says: this might have something to do with military biological germ warfare. Initially these scientists didn't even have to know each other; they may have never even met. Along the way each one of them though may have been placed in a Top secret program to develope a virus strain for germ warfare purposes "only". So, thinking everything was safe and being good citizens they went along with it. Each on their own developed "some kind of germ warfare," or in some way were connected with the program.

But then something changed...what? What could have been so big & awful that all these scientists had to be killed?

These murders started occuring right about the same time the New World Order (NWO) people came into power in America. And of course there are plenty of leaders around the world who also believe and support the NWO efforts.(G-8).

So could each of the microbiologists have found out their germ warfare efforts were now going to be used in some other way which they did not ethically or morally support? Did they figure out that their work was being planned for use in....population control? ('
')Well, that certainly would be something very evil; something the military & governments would want to keep under wraps. I must wonder if each of these scientists were going to blow the whistle?

Anymore tie-ins? Well my suspicians turn to the chemtrail experiments that have been secretly evolving over the past 20 some odd years. The timing of the killings also started about the same timethe public started pushing for answers about chemtrails. Previously the military & governments had denied the chemtrail existence; but it was obvious it was a big time cover-up. So with more & more people actually observing the chemtrails and questioning them all around the world ... finally something had to be said. But could the military admit they were experimenting on the population with chemical germ warfare? Hence all the chemtrails were labeled as experiments to controll the weather for military purposes. Still today there is a denial of any virus being sprayed;Yet their sickening effects are being documented all around the world.

What is being sprayed all over the world... America, Canada, Europe, Austrailia,etc. is definately a diabolical plan in the making....Testing was initially being performed to show up on animals (hence all the problems with them) but then the experiments progressed to actually using people as subjects. The military had to find out the right concentrations to spray over the towns and cities so they could determine just how ill people would become; and we became their guinea pigs.

Up to this point people could only speculate about what chemicals were being sprayed in the chemtrails and what the military was up to...but who better to give the world proof of what was really happening in the laboratories more than the microbiologists who were directly working on the programs? The twisted minds of the Higher-ups who created the germ warfare program couldn't allow that to happen, no one was to ever find out, no one could show evidence of population control experiments... this big cover up just might be worth killing for.

A MUST SEE documentary by Rosalie Bertelli;Don't be worried about her credibility, she has more degrees and awards than God(www.ratical.org...) Also on the same page is ANOTHER MUST SEE MOVIE: "CHEMTRAILS"....

www.snowshoefilms.com...

also see:
www.rense.com...

Tv show "Unsolved Mysteries"
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

[edit on 24-8-2005 by ABC_123]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join